• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Simon + Richter are top tier cuz their tier 0 since they scale to soma who was able to defeat chaos, who is equal to god, and the god from christianity has been stated to be omnipotent

Pulinno said:
Ok They're 7-A in full power and I think High 7-C in their Smash form
Post Sothis is an alt so I'll allow it just like I allowed Meta Ridley.

That puts them above Corrin but below The stage 3 mons (in basically every category)

Greenshifter said:
Cool. Gets dunked on by most of the cast as it should be moehahahaha
I actually like Byleth, they're really different from the rest of the FE cahracters we got.

Well I don't hate Byleth, I just didn't know they existed and were a possibility (since I thought it was all 3rd party) so I was like what the heck did Sakurai do now?

Hmm maybe yeah, is a bit too technical for me but I can imagine if you're into that sort of thing that it's a nice addition.

I was hoping if we were getting 3 Houses rep it would be Dimitri or Edelgard since they specialize in weapons I don't think are represented in Smash at all.

That being said I wish Byleth would use lesser legendary weapons Like Spear of Assal instead of Hero's Relics they aren't compatible with. I feel like Byleth will turn into an eldritch abomination any second.

SuperKamiNappa said:
I was hoping if we were getting 3 Houses rep it would be Dimitri or Edelgard since they specialize in weapons I don't think are represented in Smash at all.

That being said I wish Byleth would use lesser legendary weapons Like Spear of Assal instead of Hero's Relics they aren't compatible with. I feel like Byleth will turn into an eldritch abomination any second.
Well I don't know about FE lore, but we got two new weapons, being an axe and a spear

Pulinno said:
Well I don't know about FE lore, but we got two new weapons, being an axe and a spear
I'm not complaining about that, in terms of weapon representation this is more than I was expecting. That said I am confused by Byleth's choice of Lance/Axe/Bow.

Ap wise yes, hax wise no, but that might change since Shulk, Ness and Sonic are all going through hax revisions

Even when said incap nulls Dark Samus of those abilities and takes away every sense she has while also inflicting paralysis?

The Smashor said:
Who in particular are you talking about that has this incap?
He means Shulk and he's talking about his move Monado Purge which Hax wise is Power Null + Perception Null + Paralysis Inducement.

Back