• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Ultra Sonic still has a feat of causing time to move foward via pure speed, and Super Sonic could already blitz Solaris with his Arrow of Light, and Ultra Sonic is superior

They either need to make the current incarnation of Sonic's Final Smash do more damage, or make it longer

Funny enough, Shulk's Monado (Alvis) has the same thing going on as Solaris which is where Archie gets his Immeasurable from so for all we know Alvis could just think and incap Sonic.

Because of this, as proven Sonic would still blitz by reason above, and the fact Ultra Sonic gets both his speed and AP passively amped by the second

Edit: Sonic has alot of resistances, so I doubt that, and you are the one who brought it up, not me

Okay? I mean, Alvis has passives that I don't think Sonic resists. (He also might be able to passively think due to his ability to think in his passive visions like Shulk)

Don't matter here though. Ya can make a thread if ya want to have 'em go against each other. Anyways, what are y'alls predictions for the next fighters?

Pretty sure each character will come down to specific categories

1. RPG character 2. Platformer Character 3. Action/Adventure character 4. Fighting Game Character 5. Maybe a Shooter Character 6. Likely another RPG character

I'm hoping for Dante or the Monster Hunter.

Byleth was a massive ugh for me due to his/her moveset being perfect for the Monster Hunter that and the Dante stuff.

Byleth moveset really isn't that good for the hunter. It works but would have any of the fun gimmicks you would expect from Monster Hunter (Sharpness, Stamina, various Items, etc.)

Ok this is a stupid question:
Why Ness is omnipresent?
If you have scan to prove it then send me because I need them.

I don't have a scan on hand, but if I'm not wrong, it's because at his peak, it was said that Ness would overlap with himself and the universe infinitely/everywhere or something.

I'm paraphrasing of course but it was something like that, I think it was said after the tea or after/in magicant.

Dark Samus is still a huge problem for almost everyone on the cast too. Phazon Hax is just ******* absurd, let alone being passive at her strongest and her Mid-Godly Regen makes her almost impossible to kill for most people. Not to mention she can scan people to learn a fuckton about them along with Nigh-AZ Ice Beam, two separate Intangibilities, Invisibility to people who can see Invisible Enemies, Genius Intelligence Rating, Clones, The Ability to steal the opponents powers through their DNA and Technology which is how she became Dark Samus in the first place, Precog and the ability to corrupt people through their own Precog, BFR and Portal Creation, Teleportation and a fuckton of other stuff means she is HAXXED AS ****!

Dark Samus is also the same chick I see requested for Super Perfect Cell a lot for Death Battle. So those people clearly have no idea what the **** she's capable of.

Uh a new thread's out, and yes DS is absurd, she's in a special hax tier with Kirby and Lucas (but Lucas just because it's hard to pinpoint when his fate hax stops working)

Back