• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

If this is purely AP, Sonic should be above Link but below Mega Man since Base Sonic scales >>> 3.736 Ninatons. And since Mega Man is soon getting upgraded to 11 Ninatons iirc, he remains at the top.
Speed Plays a huge role as well, at least for characters in the same AP tier

Either way Sonic should be moved since he has a 5-A key for base now.

Wait we are counting Archie now? That doesn't seem right.

Or am I being small brain again? Lol regardless, I believe Sonic is much more superior to Mega Man.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Wait we are counting Archie now? That doesn't seem right.

Or am I being small brain again? Lol regardless, I believe Sonic is much more superior to Mega Man.
Only in some lists

His 6-B DKC key is getting yeeted pretty soon and he'll just have 1 key scaling to Mario. Same goes for Wario and his Low 5-B Wario Land key, he'll also just have a single tier 4 key.

Smash Young Link can use the bow as well as fire arrows, and Great Bay is a stage, so elements from Majora's Mask are not left out. Missed opportunity for a Fierce Diety final smash though.

Kriskirby said:
Smash Young Link can use the bow as well as fire arrows, and Great Bay is a stage, so elements from Majora's Mask are not left out. Missed opportunity for a Fierce Diety final smash though.
At least we got Fierce Diety as a color swap for Link

Back