• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Official Smash Ultimate tier list

Also some of these characters may not be able to put Kirby and Ganondorf and 2-B Mario characters down so that's something to consider and if they run out of stamina then the opponent can finish them via Friend Heart or BFR or Existence Erasure.

Funny enough for Shulk, he is getting a MEGA hax upgrade (eventually, Bware and I are still working out the kinks) like Resistance Negation, passive Fear Manipulation, Dimensional travel and a boat load of resistances.

Of course he gets a resistance against the one thing Sonic has to put him down and not some fate hax negation or something.

Yeah apparently that's not good enough to deal with Ness, you'd probably have to walk up to the Truth and conceptually erase it or something to get rid of fate hax and actually win instead of incon.

I'm hoping no path but if he just keeps being alive for long enough then it's incon, we could make a match in fun and games to see what everyone else thinks tho (don't forget to unequalize speed)?

Shulk's precog well...Already covers what the ToTU could do since it is on an Omnipresent scale allowing Shulk to know every possible outcome.

Ok then, also Dark Samus has a fair match against Shulk somehow, speed's equalized so it probably gets yeeted with speed unequalized.

Greenshifter said:
Well Shulk's got existence erasure so he just erases the Truth OvO.</s>

Also didn't the Fire Emblem guys get a massive boost too? (I assume none of the Smash fighters got affected then?) </div> He can only deal with Truth if he knows that it exist + can affect Type 2 concepts.

Would it also **** up the immeasurables or are they too fast for passive since they can go along time the way they want (that doesn't really mean that they will tho since well Sonic is one of them…)?

@QuirkyBoy the former might actually not be that much of a problem for Shulk, the latter tho...

Probably, passive does mean its on ALL the time. Not sure how it'll do against Shulk's upcoming 2-A fear hax tho.

2-A fear hax… I thought Super Sonic's mind hax resistance would be able to handle it... Is it passive?

@Oblivion thanks.

Greenshifter said:
Read above, the Truth doesn't like Ness being incapped so he chooses a different path for him apparently.
I question something, would Ness and Shulk quit fighting because of fate hax? If Truth knows that Shulk is out of their leagues, it could be a slight possibility.

Hmm not without physically forcing Shulk to do so because SBA doesn't allow it otherwise and I don't think the Truth just stops beings from fighting Ness or else he could have just died enough times against Giygas and eventually it would stop fighting which isn't the case.

@Josh well I'm curious for what happens when Ness', Shulk's and Sonic's upgrades happen. Chances are Shulk becomes the strongest character in smash tho or ties with Ness. (Solo will still be able to kill Shulk somehow lol)

Greenshifter said:
@Josh well I'm curious for what happens when Ness', Shulk's and Sonic's upgrades happen. Chances are Shulk becomes the strongest character in smash tho or ties with Ness. (Solo will still be able to kill Shulk somehow lol)
To be fair, TOTU would have been High 2-A if it weren't for the darn tiering revision also about the whole situation of stopping a fight. It's only if it is unnecessary and if the character in hand is not hostile, because they would threaten the universe and therefore something has to happen, yes? But anyway, I could see that as being inconclusive under certain circumstances or Shulk winning.

Well Shulk is not allowed to give up until something makes him give up and I think Ness' fate hax is about as powerful as Sonic's fate hax and even he doesn't make opponents just stop fighting him. Also how will TOTU revert incapacitation because he has no time manipulation on his page and he also has no resurrection?

Remember, those characters are under CRT, and are abilities that are planned to get added soon. For Ness, it is essentially Type 8 immortality for him because each time he dies or (in some cases) incapacitated, it is viewed as a bad dream and he will return back to where he previously saved his game. This would be Reality Warping and Causality Manipulation.

Ness' fatehax is almost like a no limits fallacy at this point

So I just have some clarifying questions, and some possible additions.

1. Can a 2-C being hurt a 2-B being?

2. Can you durability negate someone that is infinitely stronger than you?

As for the additions, I made a thread here that possibly would make Roy the very high end of High 6-A (seeing how the SoS is at least twice as powerful as the legendary weapons of elibe.)

Rtxthegamer said:
Ness' fatehax is almost like a no limits fallacy at this pointSo I just have some clarifying questions, and some possible additions.
1. Can a 2-C being hurt a 2-B being?

2. Can you durability negate someone that is infinitely stronger than you?

As for the additions, I made a thread here that possibly would make Roy the very high end of High 6-A (seeing how the SoS is at least twice as powerful as the legendary weapons of elibe.)
1. A 2-C being hurt by a 2-B? Yes, why not

2. Depends on how strong your dura neg is and if it worked against beings like that

TheQuirkyBoy said:
Remember, those characters are under CRT, and are abilities that are planned to get added soon. For Ness, it is essentially Type 8 immortality for him because each time he dies or (in some cases) incapacitated, it is viewed as a bad dream and he will return back to where he previously saved his game. This would be Reality Warping and Causality Manipulation.
Wait wait wait. Ness is an Undertale character now?

Back