• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Oars ability removal

Last edited:
I think damage boost should still be fine as he still stretches and retracts just instead of it naturally happening, moria forces it via the law of nature and still creating acceleration
0478-012.png

But otherwise I agree with everything else

Last edited:
It stretches because of power mimicry, but my point is that this isn't truly a ability that comes from Oars himself.

Well, Sanji says that Oars' body became rubbey because he now had "an rubbery shadow". This shadow was Moria's shadow that was altering a law of nature.

Yes, Moria needs a more in-depth CRT to clarify his abilities, but this CRT is only for removing Luffy's abilities (derived from Gomu Gomu no Mi) from Oars' profile.

Last edited:
I think this can be applied by OP and closed. It's small, gets to the point, no opposition and two admin agreements happened.

Back