• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Great work in this thread. Although am I missing something or isn't the Kakuzu feat post time skip?
This is literally explained in the OP.
Some characters that you'd think would be handled in the Part II speed revisions, such as Haku and Kakashi, are present in the Sandbox. Isn't this supposed to just be a Part I Revision? Well, yes, but these particular characters happened to affect certain characters within this revision's scope. Kakashi in particular is going to be a quintessential figure for these Speed Revisions moving forward, so we thought we'd update his value while we're at it.

Nice work!

Would it be possible for Kakashi to upscale to baseline Sub-Rel with Raikiri? It's a 12.5% gap I think. Or is speed upscaling just not a thing here?

Or is the assumption that pre time skip kakashi and post time skip kakashi have same speed?
The name of Kakashi’s key is “Part I & Part II”, so like…
Or are we scaling haku from his edo self and using it as he justification for kno naruto?
Yes, Haku scales to his Edo self, like every other Edo Tensei that doesn’t have special circumstances like Itachi or Kimimaro. His speed justification makes this pretty clear-

Last edited:
They both talk about how they can both use ultrasound waves and air pressure, and can freely alternate between such
The second one is speaking about how he can manipulate sound and air and the percentage of each one, so much that there isn't a name for technique with 100% sound 0% air, because this is what he calls to any attack where he manipulates the percentage, but the other one is a specific one using all his got for an ultimate attack.
Ok mr cover ears.

They covered their ears because the environment was being shat on and the noise was too much, not because he used sound waves.
They weren't even in the line of sight. Ino didn't cover her ears, Dosu didn't cover her ears, even Sakura ain't cover her ears.
You can clearly see in the very scan you showed, Ino in the frame is weirdly drawn and the perspective is not very good but the anime of this very scene you can see Ino with her hands on her ears. Dosu has bandages on at least 1 ear and he also uses ultrasound attacks so he must have some sort of resistance himself otherwise he would have fall to his own attacks, by the way you should also look at the databook in the second part the weaker attack you can see Chouji that is also in the AoE and he is using a defence stance that protects his base with his arms but when he is protecting himself from this more powerful attack you can see him covering his ears
The ear covering is trash.

How the heck would it use 100% air and any room for sound. You do know what 100% air means right?
This very attack is very clear on the databook that uses much more chakra than the other one, it also states that it takes a toll on his barrels so it's not an attack he can use often, so he is most likely using more than 100%, after all the databook inclusively states that he can easily use 100% air 0% spund multiple times in a row but this one more powerful he can't

Pre-Timeskip Usopp looking at Part 1 Naruto like:

7gy03n.jpg

You're arguing that Shikamaru recognizes that this is a sound based attack because he covers one of his ears, which I explained is due to the large destruction in the environment, not because it's a sound attack

He isn't even in the line of sight of the attack

There's nothing to say that attack moves at mach 1 when the whole attack looks like air

You're arguing that Shikamaru recognizes that this is a sound based attack because he covers one of his ears, which I explained is due to the large destruction in the environment, not because it's a sound attack
Because your instint when there is destruction around you is not protecting your head but protecting your ears right?
And look here how Chouji sees an attack of air and instantly protects his ears instead of his head
Gm03mP5.png

He isn't even in the line of sight of the attack
Maybe because Sound unlike air doesn't spread in only one direction
There's nothing to say that attack moves at mach 1 when the whole attack looks like air
Because sound is very visible to everyone am i right? I was just seeing a music a few minutes ago, but what do i know apparently your word is more valid than Kishimoto's.
I don't know what I expected here I already knew VSB staff has a bias against Naruto. Worry not I won't be replying anymore

Because your instint when there is destruction around you is not protecting your head but protecting your ears right?
How the **** is he gonna protect his whole head
When there's loud destruction I cover my ears
And look here how Chouji sees an attack of air and instantly protects his ears instead of his head
Gm03mP5.png
You're proving my point mf what are you talking about.
Maybe because Sound unlike air doesn't spread in only one direction
But the attack does move in 1 direction... unlike sound
Because sound is very visible to everyone am i right? I was just seeing a music a few minutes ago, but what do i know apparently your word is more valid than Kishimoto's.
I don't know what I expected here I already knew VSB staff has a bias against Naruto. Worry not I won't be replying anymore
Your sarcasm is stupid.

My word coincides with Kishimotos. He says it can be sound or air, and we see it's only air which ends up producing sounds by grinding up the atmosphere.
Which is why he said the shit can be 100% air and 0% sound, or 100% sound and 0% air

Also nobody asked you to be here, "staf has a bias" bitch you've never made a positive contribution to this verse in your life fomf this is a point that's affecting a single character wtf are you talking about

So after seeing all this bs i had no other option but to comment
How the **** is he gonna protect his whole head
When there's loud destruction I cover my ears
But protecting the ears won't stop the damage, after all in moments of crisis you and everyone will act calm and racional and seeing how covering his ears would change nothing he would clearly choose not to do anything.
You're proving my point mf what are you talking about.
How can you understand sarcasm in the other one and not this one? He is using his arms to protect his face from an air blast.
But the attack does move in 1 direction... unlike sound
Wait so because the destruction only happened in one direction then sound obviously follows the same because sound is what causes the damage to the ground.
Your sarcasm is stupid.
The fact that you apparently didn't saw the sarcasm i used before proves a different narrative
My word coincides with Kishimotos. He says it can be sound or air, and we see it's only air which ends up producing sounds by grinding up the atmosphere.
Which is why he said the shit can be 100% air and 0% sound, or 100% sound and 0% air
So again you are ignoring the word of kishimoto that explained the very attack that used on Sasuke, because another attack with a different name says that is isn't? HE never said any of that, he said the attack could be 100% air and 0% sound nothing stops him from making an attack with 50% sound 50% air or any other thing
Also nobody asked you to be here, "staf has a bias" bitch you've never made a positive contribution to this verse in your life fomf this is a point that's affecting a single character wtf are you talking about
Sorry, my bad i really thought that this threads and this site was supposed to be used by any user, DID YOU HEARD KING TEMPEST ONLY THOSE CALLED HERE CAN COMMENT NO ONE ELSE so you can just erase all your comments saying you agree because you were not called here.
How dare me comment against a staff member with evidence, it's obvious that your assumptions are much facts, don't worry Im sure Kishimoto is already planning an interview saying KINGTEMPEST KNOWS BEST

I don't know what I expected here I already knew VSB staff has a bias against Naruto.
So true, I always notice the bias of... putting a single Chunin-level character's jutsu at Mach 1 instead of like Mach 0.6 or some shit? We had mfs in the verse scaling at 5-A for months on end, this does not negate that.

So after seeing all this bs i had no other option but to comment
Ok, so you just lied. Don't make some dramatic-ass complaint if you aren't gonna do shit about it.
But protecting the ears won't stop the damage, after all in moments of crisis you and everyone will act calm and racional and seeing how covering his ears would change nothing he would clearly choose not to do anything.
What on earth are you talking about? I can't even tell which point you're insulting.
So again you are ignoring the word of kishimoto that explained the very attack that used on Sasuke, because another attack with a different name says that is isn't? HE never said any of that, he said the attack could be 100% air and 0% sound nothing stops him from making an attack with 50% sound 50% air or any other thing
Why would every attack move at the speed of sound if the percentages are all random?
Sorry, my bad i really thought that this threads and this site was supposed to be used by any user, DID YOU HEARD KING TEMPEST ONLY THOSE CALLED HERE CAN COMMENT NO ONE ELSE so you can just erase all your comments saying you agree because you were not called here.
If you can't handle the wind, get out of the tempest.
How dare me comment against a staff member with evidence, it's obvious that your assumptions are much facts, don't worry Im sure Kishimoto is already planning an interview saying KINGTEMPEST KNOWS BEST
Crazy that you wrote this while your whole argumeny is based on you thinking your assumptions are facts. For sure, buddy.

So true, I always notice the bias of... putting a single Chunin-level character's jutsu at Mach 1 instead of like Mach 0.6 or some shit? We had mfs in the verse scaling at 5-A for months on end, this does not negate that.
No no, clearly the fact that we aren’t scaling one character to Supersonic means we’re biased against the entire verse.

Just ignore the fact that the majority of the characters in the verse scale higher than ever before, several characters scale to the Bijuu when that used to be forbidden and we’re actively working to improve the verse while 99% of the people crying bias are just sitting around and not even attempting to help out.

So that you can read but not this "and"
BpA2Id9.png
The problem is that this attack is the exact same as the other one, just a lot stronger and more destructive due to more chakra being pumped into it. It being a sound wave or moving at the speed of sound is mentioned nowhere. You talk of assumptions being an issue, but saying that it moves at the speed of sound is an assumption in and of itself due to lack of confirmation here, and the core of the technique's inner workings going against it.

The problem is that this attack is the exact same as the other one, just a lot stronger and more destructive due to more chakra being pumped into it. It being a sound wave or moving at the speed of sound is mentioned nowhere. You talk of assumptions being an issue, but saying that it moves at the speed of sound is an assumption in and of itself due to lack of confirmation here, and the core of the technique's inner workings going against it.
No, you don't get it, this uses sound, that means it's the speed of sound. Just like how a solar-powered object would obviously move at the speed of light.

Where does it say what the sounds effect on the attack is? The part on the side only mentions the air pressure doing damage.
Why would it matter? The fact that the attack uses sound means that Sasuke had to move faster ince he wasn't hit
IT has a different name and kishimoto made it a different technique in the databook would you assume any attack it light speed just because light fang is stated to be light speed? Different attacks different characteristics, the fact that the attack uses sound makes it sound speed, the fact that this attack is specifically stated to have high speed different from the previous attack that has 0% sound further supports it

No, you don't get it, this uses sound, that means it's the speed of sound. Just like how a solar-powered object would obviously move at the speed of light.
So you are saying that he being capable of using sound makes him sound speed? This is not about Dosu not even about the speed of the air itself but the fact that he attacks with sound and this attack uses sound Sasuke who was obviously not hit had to dodge from both the air and the sound

So you are saying that he being capable of using sound makes him sound speed? This is not about Dosu not even about the speed of the air itself but the fact that he attacks with sound and this attack uses sound Sasuke who was obviously not hit had to dodge from both the air and the sound
Nice assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back