• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii Sports Mii

Wii Sports Resort Mii should also be 9-B since a feat from their game is literally used to justify Composite Mii's 9-B Striking Strength. Speaking of...

Composite Mii
Should include Mii Fighters, making them Low 7-B. Also Striking Strength should scale to AP since they commonly use physical combat.

EDIT: Actually they should probably scale to the Mario cast since they can be used for minigames or something in New Super Mario Bros U and Deluxe.

Mii Fighter
The current profile is terrible so I made a new one. Why the current profile is bad: It's three characters and there arn't seperate keys for them or anything like that.

Blog of said page

You can ask the members listed in the Nintendo verse page to comment here.

I agree with everything, but I feel negligent for tier 4 Miis, the Miis may have also appeared in Mario Kart Wii, 7 and 8, but it should be limited to only while wielding a Power Star, as otherwise it´s just outlierish.

I'm not too sure about scaling the Miis from the Mario cast based from NSMBU and Deluxe. It would be a completely different case if they were playable but they only there to demostrate the speedrun of other players.

Dino Ranger Black said:
I'm not too sure about scaling the Miis from the Mario cast based from NSMBU and Deluxe. It would be a completely different case if they were playable but they only there to demostrate the speedrun of other players.
There´s also Mario Kart Wii, 7, 8 and 8 Deluxe, then again.

I'm aware of that but apart from referring to their special abilities, I don't consider those games worth nothing in terms of the characters' capabilities or powerscaling.

We've only talked about Composite Mii. We haven't addressed the Mii Fighters or Wii Sports Mii yet.

Do you want me to update Wii Sports Mii? I had a calc for the Resort Mii that would have uprgaded it to 9-B but it seems like it's not necessary now

Are Composite Mii and Mii Fighters FTL? They can dodge and react to Super Sonic. Or even just base Sonic, the guy's ran from black holes.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Okay the black hole feat wouldn't apply but there are trophies in Smash which say Super Sonic is FTL. Would this apply?

I do not know. We probably need some evidence that it applies to SSB, not just the original Sonic games.

I was gonna bring up that they can dodge Galeem's attacks, which consumed a galaxy in seconds, making them MFTL but apparently their profile already says this. Mii Fighters can hurt and kill Galeem as well as being able to survive his attacks, though, so shouldn't they scale to him? Actually, I temporarily forgot what I was here for. My entire purpose of being here is saying that the Mii Fighter feats should apply to the Composite Mii profile. I was gonna change the CM profile but decided to ask first. So... A: Do the MF teas scale to Galeem? B: Should Mii Fighter feats be applied to composite Mii?

Why did you bring the regular characters scaling to the bosses to my humble CRT? Why have you quite possibly started a flame war in my own home?

The Smashor said:
Why did you bring the regular characters scaling to the bosses to my humble CRT? Why have you quite possibly started a flame war in my own home?
Because they can fight and kill them

Okay anyone who thinks Mii Fighter feats shouldn't be added to Composite Mii and/or that Mii Fighters can't scale to Galeem, please explain why. Otherwise I'll just edit the page myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back