• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mii vs Miia

Pikaman

He/Him
latest
latest

Mii vs Miia

Wii Sports Resort Mii will be used

Battle takes place on Wuhu island, Mii has access to the plane, beginning in it, and Miia begins in the surrounding waters.

Was looking for the Mii in the wiki and found this character, they have the same tiering so thought this would be fun

Who wins?

Mii: 1

Miia:

Incon:

Last edited:
Apparently, Mii scales to harming other Miis who can tanked 74 kilojoules plane crash.

Miia scales to Centorea who dented a steel door by ramming into it, which would be more or less comparable to this.

Miia AP stomp but can't reach Mii so probably incon or stomp for her.

I'm going to give my two cents.

While things such as attack potency and durability seem to be in Miia's favor, Mii has an advantage in my opinion due to the plane. Subsonic speed is definitely faster than Miia's 50km/h swimming speed, and the range seems to be better as well. While Miia could try to swim under the water to escape, she doesn't have a way of hitting the Mii in the air and will have to resurface for air. There is also her weakness to cold environments, and I have no idea how cold the water is, but if it's cold enough then simply being there could cause Miia to drown.

So I guess I'm voting for Mii for now. The speed and range advantage means that Miia can't hit them, and she's more likely to drown than close the gap. I don't see a way Miia wins here.

While things such as attack potency and durability seem to be in Miia's favor, Mii has an advantage in my opinion due to the plane. Subsonic speed is definitely faster than Miia's 50km/h swimming speed, and the range seems to be better as well. While Miia could try to swim under the water to escape, she doesn't have a way of hitting the Mii in the air and will have to resurface for air. There is also her weakness to cold environments, and I have no idea how cold the water is, but if it's cold enough then simply being there could cause Miia to drown.

So I guess I'm voting for Mii for now. The speed and range advantage means that Miia can't hit them, and she's more likely to drown than close the gap. I don't see a way Miia wins here.
Vote counted

I'm not sure how Mii can hit Miia while he's in the air, maybe crashing it into her? Because Miia could pretty much just tanked it with ease.

And? None of those equipments seem to be lethal enough to give Miia a hard time.

Actually how does Mii can throw his stuff while in air btw.
He looks to the side and trow them down? Like, he is just trowing every thing he has from inside his plane

You know It os a open plane, right?

He looks to the side and trow them down? Like, he is just trowing every thing he has from inside his plane

You know It os a open plane, right?
Still, those equipments doesn't seem to be fatal enough against Miia.

Hell, i would also question if Mii could even accurately aim at her while controlling his plane. Other than Miia just simply dodge/tanked them or hide behind large tree.

Still, those equipments doesn't seem to be fatal enough against Miia.

Hell, i would also question if Mii could even accurately aim at her while controlling his plane. Other than Miia just simply dodge/tanked them or hide behind large tree.
Look last post, It can be a doge fight plane, with guns

Regardless, this fight is one-sided because Miia has no way of taking down a plane, the only thing she could do is wait for the plane to ran out of fuel or Miia somehow crash into the mountain which is unlikely.

If Mii's plane has gun then he will shoot Miia to death, if not then he just simply flying around until she die of starvation or dehydration.

Reasons this fight is clearly in Mii's favor:
  • Mii is faster with the plane than Miia
  • Mii has much better range with the plane's guns compared to Miia's melee range
  • Mii can fly, giving the flightless Miia no way to approach
  • Miia's main advantage, the water, wouldn't help her much due to the range difference and having to resurface for air
Sure, Miia seems to be able to take more punishment. However, with these conditions the likely outcomes are either Mii slowly killing her with a lot of bullets (it'd take a while due to her durability, but if the bullets are sharp enough it may be possible), or Miia dying from starvation or drowning after being unable to hit Mii.

So like I said, I can't see a way for Miia to win this.

Back