• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nikke: Goddess of Victory General Discussion Thread (Reborn)

Time has passed since the last thread and since then the game has improved in large margin, alongside the many feats that we got from the stories, so it's time to bring this back once again:
here i'm presenting you brand new anime mobile game that has been a hot topic on the anime gacha community, the brand new epic fa*p material that surpassed Azur Lane and Fate in term of fanservice/sexuality
Here we can discuss anything related to this new series, and of course we're going to looking at the story, lore, and feats for planning to make the profiles for the girls

Without any further, let's start the discussion!

images

Got another faster than sound statement from a Heretic in terms of melee speed. Scarlet directly scales by effortlessly parrying her attacks.
Yeah
Also in term of scaling, Crown should be on par with the Pioneer squad and likely higher in her exhibition-i mean super mode
Kilo/T.A.L.O.S. definitely on Matis squad level but that mostly thanks to her super saiyan mode

Shift Up need to calm down Titus, Clay event is next after Coin Rush event

Bay Event wasn't even that long 💀
Dunno who's titus. I love Clay design but not interested on her. And better bec that give us more time to save for summer.

Screenshot_NIKKE_20240529_100808.jpg

Here's my result of the 1.5 madness
Bruhhhh

Why suddenly my crown is like 20K+ power than before

Edit. I see why. Now equipment modification, overload and harmony cubes skills are reflected in the total power.

We were always playing a nerfed version of our nikkes... Now I've surpassed the whale of my server in tribe tower and hard campaign.

Last edited:
Bruhhhh

Why suddenly my crown is like 20K+ power than before

Edit. I see why. Now equipment modification, overload and harmony cubes skills are reflected in the total power.

We were always playing a nerfed version of our nikkes... Now I've surpassed the whale of my server in tribe tower and hard campaign.

Lmfao

Bros, i just saw something related to the newest chapters in nikke and omg, i have to speedrun the chapters.

Bros, i just saw something related to the newest chapters in nikke and omg, i have to speedrun the chapters.
The scaling goes insane with this new chapter kekw

And it's a funny coincidence that you guys posted a comments about Anachiro above and a few days later she did something on the new chapter and we are eating so good with it

she did something on the new chapter and we are eating so good with it

Yes, that's what i'm talking about, she wake up like a queen and is fighting the new heretic? ig.
The power wall ain't stopping me this time.

People think nikke is just about boobas and ass, and yes, it's true, but the story is fckn amazing.

Here I got a speed feat, behemoth was able to cover 3 kilometers in what seems to be an instant or similar.

..... After hours of trying i can't beat 32-33.... That sht ass boss is insane, my damage isn't enough and its gimmick is annoying.

All dudes in yt sharing their clear seems easy enough bec they have like 500K-700K power and this boss is just 415K. If only the boss didn't have that annoying gimmick that only electric nikkes can damage the parts, I would have already won.

Guys, i saw we don't have verse page so i've created a draft for it, only dorothy is there bec she's the only character that has a profile here, feel free to add anything you guys think its missing and then we can publish it.

Here.

Guys, i saw we don't have verse page so i've created a draft for it, only dorothy is there bec she's the only character that has a profile here, feel free to add anything you guys think its missing and then we can publish it.

Here.
Looks fine to me. The Power of the Verse section could use some expanding to give more context, since the Rapture classes wouldn’t mean much to someone who doesn’t know the game, but it’s not necessary ig.

Looks fine to me. The Power of the Verse section could use some expanding to give more context, since the Rapture classes wouldn’t mean much to someone who doesn’t know the game, but it’s not necessary ig.
Oh yeah, i could add the explanation section and then add some context, ic, thanks.

Got into this game a couple weeks ago and I’m absolutely loving it so far.

What are we looking at, scaling-wise?
The top tiers should be like the Goddess/Pioneer squad (Dorothy is kinda weak compared to them, iirc she lost to Rapunzel unless I remember it wrong), Marian, Crown, Anachiro, Behemoth, and maybe Red Hood install Rapi?
The high tiers should be Matis and Absolute

The rest we're still figuring it out

The top tiers should be like the Goddess/Pioneer squad (Dorothy is kinda weak compared to them, iirc she lost to Rapunzel unless I remember it wrong), Marian, Crown, Anachiro, Behemoth, and maybe Red Hood install Rapi?
Kinda funny that in Dorothy's profile it says that she's the stronger of the Goddess squad.

You can say that rapi/hood is stronger than heretics

There's a tier list that i find somewhat accurate for the most.

Here.

For the record i would change Anachiro rating and put her above Liberalio or on par with her, with the weakest of them being Modernia then Indivila a bit below nihilister.

There would be discussion on the Pilgrim's tier but we can be sure about the 2 first places. There's also Crown Naked King who was able to easily overwhelm indivilla after absorving alva particles (here), so i guess she would be on par or superior to red hood as imo i consider indivilla to be weaker compared to anachiro. Base crown should be considered strong but still weak than indivila.

Spoiler of the recent chapter 31-32
I think behemoth is actually not as strong as prime anachiro or as shown in those chapters, let's take into account that she had been asleep for I think 100 years due to the injuries of goddess squad mainly red hood as we see here. It took all the goddesses to defeat anachiro and rapi/hood was able to beat 2 heretics and chaterbox, so the tier that has her on par with Liliweiss is more or less correct but liliweiss should still be stronger, but she seems to have used that form against Behemoth and was defeated easily, which would put behemoth above even all the heretics except maybe liberalio and liliweiss but behemoth was on par with newly awakened Anachiro which makes no sense, so it is correct to assume that the current Rapi/Hood of chapter 31-32 is not on par with the one that faced 2 heretics and chaterbox and that Anachiro isn't strong as she was 100 years ago, so for the most Behemoth should be above nihilister and below prime anachiro and liberalio.

We need more feats fr

I've expanded in the Explanation page, feel free to add or change anything you guys think is needed.

Keep in mind that i'm an ass at explaining this kind of stuffs so.

There's a tier list that i find somewhat accurate for the most.

Here.

For the record i would change Anachiro rating and put her above Liberalio or on par with her, with the weakest of them being Modernia then Indivila a bit below nihilister.

There would be discussion on the Pilgrim's tier but we can be sure about the 2 first places. There's also Crown Naked King who was able to easily overwhelm indivilla after absorving alva particles (here), so i guess she would be on par or superior to red hood as imo i consider indivilla to be weaker compared to anachiro. Base crown should be considered strong but still weak than indivila.

Spoiler of the recent chapter 31-32
I think behemoth is actually not as strong as prime anachiro or as shown in those chapters, let's take into account that she had been asleep for I think 100 years due to the injuries of goddess squad mainly red hood as we see here. It took all the goddesses to defeat anachiro and rapi/hood was able to beat 2 heretics and chaterbox, so the tier that has her on par with Liliweiss is more or less correct but liliweiss should still be stronger, but she seems to have used that form against Behemoth and was defeated easily, which would put behemoth above even all the heretics except maybe liberalio and liliweiss but behemoth was on par with newly awakened Anachiro which makes no sense, so it is correct to assume that the current Rapi/Hood of chapter 31-32 is not on par with the one that faced 2 heretics and chaterbox and that Anachiro isn't strong as she was 100 years ago, so for the most Behemoth should be above nihilister and below prime anachiro and liberalio.
Yeah I'm in the same sentiment on this
But the tricky one is Kilo, her with T.A.L.O.S should be on mid tier but when she went super Saiyan for a minutes she's able to took down Chatterbox

Yeah I'm in the same sentiment on this
But the tricky one is Kilo, her with T.A.L.O.S should be on mid tier but when she went super Saiyan for a minutes she's able to took down Chatterbox
Well, we can say that it is the same situation as Crown naked king. In base she is strong but is not match for indivila while with her king version is enough for overwhelm her.

Or call it necessary for the plot.

Btw, whatcha think about the sandbox?

Back