• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Nihilus vs Sirzechs) Who exists before the other one exists and therefore gets their existence existed out of existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can call bullshit on a character we do not know about. People do it all the time, how do you think CRT's are started a lot of the time? If you hate it so much, then put up the effort to explain things.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So let me get this straight...you put a passive fighter against another passive fighter and was hoping Lucy would win despite the other guy having a passive power as well? Something's wrong here.
Mind hax vs Death.

Mind Hax = doesn't stop a passive

Death = stops a passive

I wonder who would win in a clash (by death i mean EE). Though it turned inconclusive via soul absorption. Pls don't treat all passives the same way.

As for SBA nihilus stomps, yeah pretty much, if it is FULL SBA then yes Nihilus wins, he loses a LOT less potential than Sirzechs in full SBA, in SBA with bloodlust, then it becomes again inconclusive if not "more likely for Sirzechs to win".

Again this is all just pointless debate, the match is over already. Instead of crying over spilled milk let's add this and get it over with.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We can call bullshit on a character we do not know about. People do it all the time, how do you think CRT's are started a lot of the time? If you hate it so much, then put up the effort to explain things.
Then show some manners. Ask for explanation instead of calling bullshit. It's a lot better.

Well when it's someone who likes to flaunt his characters, that will tend to happen. You attract those comments.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No, I mean by what I said. In series, how was it shown to work?
Oh. Ok. So:

The Power of Destruction is this broken arse ability that comes from the house of Bael. It's inherited via blood. Sirzechs' father is from the Gremory while his Mother from the Bael family, so he inherited it form his mother, same for Rias Gremory.

It was first introduced with Rias ofc (being the main heroine and all), and it was this ability that desintegrates matter turning it to absolute nothingness via destroying it particle by particle. Though Rias is basically a baby at using it so she pretty much sux at using it. Later on when the evil dragons come which are a "practical low godly" at regening. So if you kill them, if their consciousness (even a part of it) still exists then they are able to come back to life (not self regen, someone else regens them though he needs their consciousness to exist). When they come Rias used PoD at it was shown to be able to destroy the evil dragon's consciousness along with it's physical body which became 1 of the ways to be able to put them down (the 2nd one was to seal their consciousness). Then comes my boy sirzechs. Besides being able to destroy Physical bodies, consciousness, spirits, ghosts, souls etc etc, he is also a "mistake" or as called by his own father "something went wrong" and instead of being born as a human with the power of destruction, he was born as the power of destruction in the form of a human. So he is the only user of PoD who has the infamous passive. If he lets them lose PoD would spread destroying anything in it's path (or as stated by sirzechs: turn anything back to the state of nothingness).

So yeah that's all there is to PoD. I explained actually everything meaningful including the reason why Sirzechs has this passive.

RebubleUselet said:
Also Nihilus pulls out Lucy's soul instantly.
Could say the same about Lucy obliterating Nihilus. This debate is over, i don't want to go over it again. If you have any general question then sure.

But you just stated in the Medaka thread that Sirzechs doesn't start with passive PoD. Which is it? Is his hax passive or not?

"Yeah, but as i said. The passive is only a last resort."

Your words.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But you just stated in the Medaka thread that Sirzechs doesn't start with passive PoD. Which is it? Is his hax passive or not?
"Yeah, but as i said. The passive is only a last resort."

Your words.
Yes a last resort. If she were to get close. So like "the last defensive line". A passive is not something u turn on and off. He doesn't change the fact that he is made out of literal PoD...he can't.

How is it a last resort if it is already on? If it's on, then it is not a last resort. Make up your mind. Is it passive or not? This is very sketchy to say the least when you are giving blatant contradictory info.

@Jimboydejuan12, @Firephoenixearl had grace period over 2 days ago, it just that Drago wanted clarification for the vote.

"Getting an inconclusive vs Nihilus is not easy, but the current Sirzechs's power can accomplish that with ease.

Geez! Ise and Rias! Your brother is insane!

[…This is Rias Gremory's ani. An irregular among the Devils. …A true monster.]

(the ones in bold are quotes from the light novel, the ones not in bold are my words)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back