• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

And we gonna continue the spam. Blessing of the Gods vs M8 Above The Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jill Presto
Jilliee2
Is it a bird is it a plane?

Sirzechs Lucifer
Render sirzechs by yaelrukia-d7dyy4o-0
Nah it's just that new "stand to win" main. (the rhyme gonna solo both of these 2)

Sirzechs starts in true form.

Imma bloodlust i guess since i feel like vs passives i should at least make the non passive part bloodlusted.

Fight starts in close quarters (3m). (i may change it later)

Ok so this should be a bit more fair then the 2 others (RIP Medaka).

Sirzechs stands.

Jill nulls at the 1st moment she gets, though given that she would die just by being in his presence it would be hard, though that's what the blessing of the basanos is there for.

Now let's argue.

(im sticking with sirzechs, i will post reasons below)

Jilll brings Lucifer's death forward and unless he's 1-A, he can't do anything about it.

Gargoyle One said:
Jill says DIE and he does
Also he can't kill her cause immortality
Well techincally yes.

But Speed is unequalized.

So Sirzechs can win via incap (literally stand near her so that she dies every time she is brought back to life). Remember this guy is Sub-Relativistic likely far FAR higher (Issei fights Kiba [who is sub relativistic] daily, and he couldn't see Kiba's master move, and Kiba's master gets destroyed by sirzechs in every possible aspect speed included). So he has more than enough time to prepare something before she says "die".

Gargoyle One said:
I mean he still can't kill her and she can kill while in a non-corporal state
So.....
Incap is a method of winning, there is also the dimensional BFR (which is scary as being in the dimensional gap desintegrates you (your soul included, which is why Issei's soul had to be in Ddrag's shell for it to be transported to another body as it would get destroyed otherwise, though dragons seem to be an exception to this rule) . Besides "non corporeal" more like "lacking a body, mind, consciousness and soul all together" so i'd like to see her kill in a state of non existence if possible. He can also just mind hax her (works if she looks at him) or put her to sleep or even manipulate her memory so that she decides not to fight sirzechs at all.

Basins can bring her back from BFR and actually have her placed away from Lucifer so she can use Death

There is no scenario where he wins.

This is not sirzechs vs basanos, it's vs jill. Jill is human, therefore she can be incapped via sleep, mind hax or simple killing.

Firephoenixearl said:
This is not sirzechs vs basanos, it's vs jill. Jill is human, therefore she can be incapped via sleep, mind hax or simple killing.
Bas is is helping her tho, she is tied to it

Yes Basanos is helping her. Jill says "no im not fighting sirzechs, i wanna go home" (sirzechs can do that) so she goes home and sirzechs wins.

Incorrect, she is Basnos's advisor, it needs her alive and fighting to observe for it.

Also, if you think Sirzechs puts her to sleep why did you make the match?

Not like it matters since she comes back from sleep and tells him to die and he dies.

Gargoyle One said:
Incorrect, she is Basnos's advisor, it needs her alive and fighting to observe for it.
Also, if you think Sirzechs puts her to sleep why did you make the match?

Not like it matters since she comes back from sleep and tells him to die and he dies.
The point is after sleep it's just Incap win for sirzechs.

Y'know, this guy is going to end up like Medaka. You spammed her so damn much that she got put into matches she could not win. Now a character who would have had a balanced win/loss record or would have sat pretty at a few losses and wins, not has so many ******* loses it's disgusting and it honestly pisses me off to no end. The same will happen to this guy.

Why?

Because, "I want to flaunt this guys power in everyone's faces" gets one peoples nerve and the character suffers for it. To put it simply, the purpose of the spam backfires.

Basnos wakes her up

Assuming that she doesn't wake up herself since people kinda wake themselves up after going to sleep

Actually. Where does it actually say he erases anything from existence. He file simply says, "destroy without a trace". That =/= Existence Erasure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back