• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well hate on Medaka for once. Transcended existence vs Transcended power (This is the start of my new series: Unlikely ppl that win vs Medaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
>I don't think there is anyone here who would say Medaka stands a chance here.

>Is this a stomp or not?

That should anwswer itself

Ricsi-viragosi said:
>I don't think there is anyone here who would say Medaka stands a chance here.>Is this a stomp or not?

That should anwswer itself
Well i meant as in "medaka can win". Burning said Sirzechs wins but didn't answer. Also again we need a mod to decide stomp or not. (if feking Nihilus and Jill vs Medaka was fair i don't see this being more stompy than those).

Ricsi-viragosi said:
"if feking Nihilus and Jill vs Medaka was fair i don't see this being more stompy than those"
Yeah. I meant if Nihilus vs Medaka was not deemed a stomp why would this?

Not "others do it so imma do the same".

"If this that can be done and is fair, than I can do this too and its fair".

It's litiraly the same logic.

Others did something, and you decided if they could do thast then this must be alright too.

And they were stomps, and were asked to be removed.

Also, seroisly, stop with the spites. It's obvious that you have someone winning in mind while making this, and making aa thread just to add a win is spite at its best

Not exactly.

It's more like this "if that was deemed fair, then why should a similar thing be deemed unfair?"

Though let's wait for a mod to have a say in this.

That is the same thing.

"That was ok, so this is ok" is exactly the same goddamn thing, and just as childish.

Either explain while you don't think it's bad, or don't bother.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
That is the same thing.
"That was ok, so this is ok" is exactly the same goddamn thing, and just as childish.

Either explain while you don't think it's bad, or don't bother.
It's not childish as it's just judgement. The same match being judged in 2 different ways is...you know, weird.

Nihilus vs Medaka was judged as "not a stomp", why would a similar case be deemed a stomp? That was my question regarding "sirzechs vs medaka is a stomp".

Im not saying "oh they did a stomp, imma make a stomp". Im just saying why would these 2 be judged differently, and again for the last time wait for a mod.

No. Not rapresenting an argument and instead saying that it was done so by others is a plain fallacy. Especialy when those are stomps.

It was judged a stomp and asked to be removed. Did you not read what I wrote above? Pléus, if you don't know why it shouldn't be a stomp, that should tell you a lot.

That is exactly what you did. You decided that this would be an OK thing to make because that wasn't a stomp.

First of all, the wiki is not that dependant on mods, and honestly, why should they care and waste their time on this at all? They do enough already.

Second of all, dragon is more than enough on his own.

True dragon is more than enough, but he's not knowledgable on DxD. That's why i wanted Burning's idea, but he seems to have avoided answering completely.

You have not presented a reason for this to not be a stomp, the exemple you gave was decided to be a stomp, and a mod told you this is a stomp...

What more do you want?

Ok yeah makes sense.

Ok this thread can get the PoD then.

Rias_using_the_Power_of_Destruction.gif

Rias_Gremory_in_action.gif

Geez! Ise and Rias! Your brother is insane!

[…This is Rias Gremory's ani. An irregular among the Devils. …A true monster.]

ZephyrosOmega said:
who's stomping who? because seriously, can we have a fair medaka match
Sirzechs is stomping Medaka via being a passive win.

Also im sorry i actually didn't mean for that to be the case, though Sirzechs was stronger than i thought. I thought Medaka would win in Bloodlust at first, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

ZephyrosOmega said:
who's stomping who? because seriously, can we have a fair medaka match
The major issue when fighting medaka is the stupidly narrow margin for error on actually winning. All opponents can be discarded unless they have mind-hax or soul manip. And mind-hax is narrowed even further because you have to make sure it's sly enough to dodge Encounter. And Bookmaker just dumb. Imean while we had it, the Hero was so bad it was auto restricted on most matches.

EDIT: Most forms of EE should work too. The reason Medaka's getting stomped here is her character. Though that leads to the second problem with Medaka matches, Bloodlusting. If you bloodlust Medaka, suddenly Medaka stomps 90% of opponenets cause All FIction GG.

Yup medaka is really broken. The only reason she can even have fair matches at all is cus she can be in character. Make her bloodlusted and remove like 90% of the fights in her profile, for stomp in either direction.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I think someone with the power and time needs to go over Medaka's record. Pretty sure like half of them have the Hero unresticted.
Yes here are the matches:

Jill (type 8 cannot be restricted)

Nihilus (duh)

Scp 1440 (type 8)

Altair (the hero)

Scp 2786 (the hero)

Kriemhild (it was never fair since no one agrees to Medaka affecting dreams so she can't even affect Kriemhild let alone win the match)

That's it.

Firephoenixearl said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
And three votes claming it's a stomp. If you count those, this shouldn't be added.
No.
1. You can't vote for stomp.

2. Even if you could vote for stomp.

it's 7-3 which makes this legit.
This cannot stomp.

here Invalid Argument your count vote in comments even already Grace ends should do Added?

No...

This is a stomp.

It won't be added.

Stop it.

Get some help

(The last was for the meme, not to offend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back