• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Nihilus vs Sirzechs) Who exists before the other one exists and therefore gets their existence existed out of existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
>5-B

• facepalm
Well, without direct Soul Destruction being confirmed, PoD has only been shown to ignore durability to a small degree. Not anywhere near the gap between 6-C and 5-B.

So, Nihilus stomps. That said, I'm still going to check Volume 21 later concerning what was said about Sirzechs' ability.

Burning Full Fingers said:
>5-B
  • facepalm
Well, without direct Soul Destruction being confirmed, PoD has only been shown to ignore durability to a small degree. Not anywhere near the gap between 6-C and 5-B.

So, Nihilus stomps. That said, I'm still going to check Volume 21 later concerning what was said about Sirzechs' ability.
It did include soul destruction. Besides that's already accepted by the wiki. The evil dragons are mentioned because there is no other being whose you would need to destroy the soul and consciousness of in order to kill. The fuking things were low godly regen.

And Nihilus hasn't shown anything that resists soul destruction and there is also the case of the "planetary durability" not being applicable to every single particle of his body, while PoD applies the dmg to every single one of them.

Just want to point out, Nihilus stalemated the Golden King, who is like a way, way stronger version of Sirzechs and can not only passively atomise beings who only exists as possibilities, but also conceptual beings as well.

Shootingkill said:
Just want to point out, Nihilus stalemated the Golden King, who is like a way, way stronger version of Sirzechs and can not only passively atomise beings who only exists as possibilities, but also conceptual beings as well.
Hmm. Sirzechs is actually winning vs Medaka, who if it weren't for the fact that Oudo's mind control has no tier feat would win vs Nihilus so yeah. That kind of comparison is not all that good. Hax vs Hax is not always fair. If you put Nihilus vs some dude with mind, soul and death hax resistance then he's actual trash, though Medaka still stomps that dude (hard), and she loses vs Nihilus.

...True, that's how it works for evil dragons. Tbh, I've been suspecting that it affects the soul given what Marius told Rias but I'm neutral on that.

I'd like if it was accepted, but Rias wasn't shown or said to damage 80% Fenrir's soul so I'm really hesitant on it. Although their fight was "off-panel" to an extent, and Fenrir was shown dodging the Power of Destruction.

Well, I might ask about it in the discussion thread.

...True, that's how it works for evil dragons. Tbh, I've been suspecting that it affects the soul given what Marius told Rias but I'm neutral on that.
I'd like if it was accepted, but Rias wasn't shown or said to damage 80% Fenrir's soul so I'm really hesitant on it. Although their fight was "off-panel" to an extent, and Fenrir was shown dodging the Power of Destruction.

Well, I might ask about it in the discussion thread.
Well Rias and Sirzechs are like a baby and a Behemoth. Besides you can't dodge Sirzech's PoD (the passive one at least) due to it being an aura. He said that the Ultimate Class Devil reapers would perish if they were to be near him when he were in true form. If it were just uncontrolable ball of PoD it would have struck them anyway since PoD has no range, it's basically infinity, it can go for as long as it wants (unless it's stopped) same as a bullet, being a bit further (or quite a bit further xD) won't rly save you from an uncontrolable ball. Also Sirzechs can control his true form, though not to the extent of distinguishing friend and foe, so he can't make his power of destruction not hurt Grayfia.

PS: PM me in Discord, this is a fun topic "Earl#7818"

Well, you guys can argue as you wish. I'm neutral on the soul destruction.
It's already on the profiles, so that's not rly the problem here.

So your oppinion on the fight?

Rn im strongly on Sirzechs via his PoD being much faster to end the job, unlike Nihilus' hax.

Also got any other social media? (youtube for example, since it has a mesenger rn xD)

Nihilus teleports to the other side of the galaxy and Mind Haxes, Soul Haxes and Death Haxes Lucifer into utter Submission

BTW Lucifer doesn't have the range of 4KM with his passive stuff so it doesn't even reach Nihilus.

DragonEmperor23 said:
If both character's have instant passive win haxes but one of them isn't lethal, then Nihilus loses since he doesn't have resistance to EE. I vote Sirzechs for this reason.
Destroying your Soul and Making you insane is incap for one

Two.....I don't think you know shit about Nihilus

Gargoyle One said:
Nihilus teleports to the other side of the galaxy and Mind Haxes, Soul Haxes and Death Haxes Lucifer into utter Submission
BTW Lucifer doesn't have the range of 4KM with his passive stuff so it doesn't even reach Nihilus.
Fight in close quarters in the op.

And he'll probs be mush by the time he tries to teleport. (it's just a passive death that bypasses low godly....now that i think about it it's feking broken)

Gargoyle One said:
He teleports and bam, useless.
Teleport requires thought doe.

You know it's like Nihilus vs Medaka if u remember that. Medaka tries to erase with all fiction, wrong she's already haxed at that point. Nihilus tries to teleport, wrong he's already mush.

It doesn't actually, Nihilus's teleport is automatic when in immediate danger

BTW turning a non corporal to Mush isn't going to work

Gargoyle One said:
It doesn't actually, Nihilus's teleport is automatic when in immediate danger
BTW turning a non corporal to Mush isn't going to work
Tell that to sirzechs xD.

Being near sirzechs means that you get erased out of existence (kind of anyway). Your body, soul, consciousness, they all are destroyed if you are near Sirzechs, it's just a passive that he has, and then again teleport would be too slow compared to an instant action like this one.

<Can Halve an opponents power until they don't exist

If this is true, it's not working on Nihilus in time before Luci gets destroyed

Nihilus stomps FRA. Sirzechs isn't confirmed to have existence erasure or soul destruction according to Burning leaving him with no way to bridge the AP gap.

So even the idea of his passive Hax doesn't even exist

Lol

BTW, Nihilus's fight with Medaka is considered a stomp so it's getting removed

Happy?

Gargoyle One said:
So even the idea of his passive Hax doesn't even exist
Lol

BTW, Nihilus's fight with Medaka is considered a stomp so it's getting removed

Happy?
Can halve an opponent's powers? No that's Vali Lucifer xD. This is Sirzechs, not the same dude. Vali can halve an opponent untill they don't exist anymore. Sirzechs outright destroys an opponents body, soul and consciousness as an aura passively.

Also about not believing me sure, these are from the profile:

Powers and Abilities: Aura, Soul Manipulation (Devils used to take the souls of humans in exchange for granting their desires. The Power of Destruction damages the soul and consciousness of evil dragons), Spatial Manipulation (Easily made a large hole in space creating a "dimensional gap" when playing as Satan Red), can disintegrate matter into nothingness, can damage intangible / non-corporeal targets such as ghosts and spirits

And this one too:

• Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction : Sirzechs' true form. He can convert himself into the Power of Destruction that destroys everything regardless of his will. The full releasing of his powers caused an earthquake that was felt throughout the Realm of the Dead. According to Azazel, Sirzechs compresses the Power of Destruction into a human shape that releases demonic powers that are ten times more powerful than the original Lucifer. However, Sirzechs is unable to fully control it as the Power of Destruction spreads without his command.
I can even show you a part from the light novel where he showed his true form. In his true form he told ultimate class devil reapers to stay back if they didn't want to perish, it works in an AoE as it is just the aura of the Power of Destruction.

Just a thing, if an ability is passive even if Nihilus TP is "automatic" he get haxed, i can't imagine Nihilus TP> an Ability who is alreay here

Anyway it's probably a stomp if the ability isn't passive and not Soul/EE

He did only show his true form to threaten Hades as far as I remember. And pretty sure Azazel was there too and he didn't get destroyed by him.

The Wright Way said:
Nihilus stomps FRA. Sirzechs isn't confirmed to have existence erasure or soul destruction according to Burning leaving him with no way to bridge the AP gap.
Except it's already in the profiles.

He doesn't have existence erasure, he has the power of destruction, which is basically a better Hakkai and we treat Hakkai as existence erasure here.

Soul Destruction happened, if it weren't possible to destroy souls then he would be a joke to hades who has the souls of the dead. He literally threatened the whole realm along with their god just by being in his true form. They also destroyed the souls of the evil dragons who had low godly regen. DxD is "heavy" on the soul part (the grim reapers literally a whole faction attacks purely the soul, the PoD does the same, they can also seal souls, devour them etc etc)

Homu Sweet Homu said:
He did only show his true form to threaten Hades as far as I remember. And pretty sure Azazel was there too and he didn't get destroyed by him.
I believe you missed the "Sirzechs saying stand back" part though.

It says "can disintegrate matter into nothingness" but the profile doesn't mention Existence Erasure, could be a figure of speech for all we know. I see soul manipulation and harming non-corporeals but nothing indicates soul destruction.

@The Wright Way, i believe you missed it, let me quote it again:

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Magic, Aura, Longevity, Binding, Summoning, Shapeshifting, Flight, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Hypnosis, Teleportation, Energy Projection, Illusion Creation, Night Vision, Enhanced Sight and Hearing, Mind Reading, Mind Control, Memory Manipulation, Forcefield Creation, Elemental Manipulation, Possible Speed Inducement, Soul Manipulation (Devils used to take the souls of humans in exchange for granting their desires. The Power of Destruction damages the soul and consciousness), Spatial Manipulation (Easily made a large hole in space creating a "dimensional gap" when playing as Satan Red), can disintegrate matter into nothingness, can damage intangible / non-corporeal targets such as ghosts and spirits

The Power of Destruction, and i already showed you the aura part.

@Gargoyle

Attempts to do what? Tell Nihilus to step back? There is nothing to attempt, it just IS there. You are near Sirzechs, you bye bye. It's even simpler than Nihilus since Nihilus is by seeing him. You get totally erased just by being near Sirzechs, and as The Causality also said, teleport will do nothing against an instant passive trait like this.

There is also the fact that the mind hax and soul hax from Nihilus will be a tad too slow compared to the much simpler "mush-creator" from Sirzechs.

@Rebuble

Except there is nothing to suggest that. So reasons pls.

Agree, you can't just ignore what he said and claim "Stomp" (even if i think it is), you need to have a counter against his arguments because if everything Phoenix said is true, both get passive slapped and call it a day,

So if the soul destruction is passive, inconclusive for me

The Causality said:
Agree, you can't just ignore what he said and claim "Stomp" (even if i think it is), you need to have a counter against his arguments because if everything Phoenix said is true, both get passive slapped and call it a day,

So if the soul destruction is passive, inconclusive for me
Read the thread please

It isn't even instant

RebubleUselet said:
Soul Destruction is not even something that is confirmed, according to Burning Full Fingers.
It does work on souls. What we lack knowledge on is if it affects the soul and body at the same time or only when the soul is bodiless.

Well, if the ability isn't passive, Nihilus stomp

and yes, the Nihilus TP is useless against a passive ability (just for saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back