• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Nihilus vs Sirzechs) Who exists before the other one exists and therefore gets their existence existed out of existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Causality said:
Well, if the ability isn't passive, Nihilus stomp
and yes, the Nihilus TP is useless against a passive ability (just for saying)
It is activated passivly (its always on), but I'm pretty sure it still takes time to destroy stuff.

Unless you mean the soul thing, in which case, yeah.

<Anything it touches

RIP

Also if you're annoyed by people not checking the profile link them in the OP

@Soul Destruction. It did actually destroy the soul even in a body. And it threatened the Realm of the dead which literally has all the souls of dead ppl.

@Instant. Yes it IS instant.

@The Causality. It is passive, he's just a radiating Power Of Destruction, being near it will obliterate you (same as how you would be burned by a fire even if you are not touching it).

I already told many times. It is just a passive soul, body and consiousness destructor, which is why he is always careful in his true form and doesn't even like to show it to ppl. Being near him will produce that same effect (as i showed before).

Gargoyle One said:
Literally says if it touches on his profile
Apparently his profile is bad
I can show you a scene from the light novel where it shows it's AoE.

Also his profile isn't bad i believe it says "aura" on his powers and abilities. Though it is on the profile, but yes his profile is bad considering that it says "speed inducment" and it links to "sleep inducement" xD

Shootingkill said:
I gotta ask, since when Nihilus can teleport?
I fail to find that on his profile too tbh, but eh it's not like it matters vs an instant erasure, so i didn't rly bother with that.

How fast is this power of destruction? if it's slower than 30% of lightspeed, then Darth Nihilus Muderstomps. That's unless the OP have stated to have speed equalized

DarthPotent66 said:
How fast is this power of destruction? if it's slower than 30% of lightspeed, then Darth Nihilus Muderstomps. That's unless the OP have stated to have speed equalized
Speed equalized and then again it's an instant passive ability.

Ur vote?

Everything12 said:
Passives are all completely instant there is no difference between them, the mindhax will happen a the same time as the destruction power disintegrates.
I seem to have missed this one.

Not rly. If you passively erase your opponent and if you passively push your opponent happen at the same time the erase will happen before the push as the "push" would be slower in it's action. They are instat to trigger, not instant to take effect. Also Nihilus mind hax is passive though it's based on sight (or words but those are too slow), while Sirzechs is merely "be in his presence". So if Nihilus (mind hax is useless really as it's effect is not fast enough, before Sirzechs has time to think "i want to die" he will have already obliterated Nihilus), soul absorbs the absorption will be slower as it is the action of pulling something toward yourself, the soul doesn't just teleport inside you, and if im not mistaken the soul absorption is based on the mind hax (which as i explained is too slow).

Soul Absorbtion is not based on mindhax

Also, the soul being taken out of your body or moved is killing you, so Lucifer still diee

Gargoyle One said:
Soul Absorbtion is not based on mindhax
Also, the soul being taken out of your body or moved is killing you, so Lucifer still diee
Yes taken will be slower than erasure, once the erasure happens, the "taking" will stop. That's the deal. An instant destruction would logically win vs an absorption in terms of speed.

" Devils used to take the souls of humans in exchange for granting their desires. The Power of Destruction damages the soul and consciousness of evil dragons " It literally says that it works on evil dragons on the wiki and with burnings statment the argument that he 1 shots his soul is wonky at best

The reason why it specifies Evil Dragons is because you have to destroy an Evil Dragon's soul and consciousness to kill them. This proves that the PoD works on souls and minds.

so if it works on nihilus doesnt it end up inconculive since nihilus has passive absorbtion which is insta so they will either kill themselfs or nihilus should win because of higher tier

Ogbunabali said:
" Devils used to take the souls of humans in exchange for granting their desires. The Power of Destruction damages the soul and consciousness of evil dragons " It literally says that it works on evil dragons on the wiki and with burnings statment the argument that he 1 shots his soul is wonky at best
Quick Advice, before calling a person's argument wonky, make sure your argument is actually good.

Nihilus's soul absorbtion is capable of absorbing trillions of beings on a planet at once, and is capable of bypassing standard resistance to soul manipulation easily.

If that's all to why Nihilus can't destroy his soul, that's wonky

Next?
Cranston_mic_drop.gif

Gargoyle One said:
Ogbunabali said:
Quick Advice, before calling a person's argument wonky, make sure your argument is actually good.
Nihilus's soul absorbtion is capable of absorbing trillions of beings on a planet at once, and is capable of bypassing standard resistance to soul manipulation easily.

If that's all to why Nihilus can't destroy his soul, that's wonky

Next?
Cranston_mic_drop.gif
I was simply refering to burinings post is all and when I was corrected I retracted my statement and said they prob go inconclusive

I would be fine with inconclusive if someone can explain me 3 things.

1. How come everyone doesn't just die in star wars, since there is a guy who can soul absorb you from the other side of the galaxy?

2. What proof is there that the soul absorption is instant (i can show a lot of cases where ppl soul absorb more slowly.

(PS: Sirzechs won't die right after his soul left his body, since issei could live as a soul long enough to be transported to another body, though the body would be disfunctional he would afterwards (if his soul doesn't get absorbed) be able to go to his own body).

3. Why would the transportation of the soul from 1 body to the other be = to an instant erasure in our case? Considering this is speed equalized even between 2 instant actions there can be a difference (like Jill vs Medaka said, even if both are instant, something that has never been there would logically be there before an instant action) unless they work the exact same way.

It's been a while since I've played Kotor 2 so give mean a minute to dig up the quote, but I remember Visas telling the MC that her home planet of Katarr was instantly destroyed leaving only her alive. The fact that she is alive shows that he has some control over. There are some books written about him that might have a better explaination, but you would have to talk to someone else as I have never read them.

here is a link to the convo in Kotor 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ool1k-U178g like I said earlier there are books that go into greater detail that I have no read so this is the best I can do.

Greater details are required. She just says he killed everyone, though that was metaphorical speech "life sacrifices itself" stuff like that, that puts a question on her words as she was just talking about the magnitude of her pain not on details of what happened (though i did miss the "instant" part). As i said we need actual proof on my points.

Do you know the exact quote where it shows (Edit: that Sirzechs) Soul Destruction is instant ive been searching and cant seem to find it :3

The thing I am refering to is a story called Unseen Unheard in Star Wars Tales #24 and it was published by dark horse if that helps you find it.

PloxFGM said:
Do you know the exact quote where it shows (Edit: that Sirzechs) Soul Destruction is instant ive been searching and cant seem to find it :3
It uses the power of destruction to desintegrate anything in it's path. The ultimate class ppl would perish if they were close to it and that same PoD instantly turned Trihexia's core to mush. So while there might be a quote of saying "it's instant" in the first volumes of the light novel (since i continued from the anime), it has more than quotes as it has actual feats.

1. Because that's not his passive range

2. He stands there and someone falls over dead

3. The soul Teleports

Gargoyle One said:
1. Because that's not his passive range
2. He stands there and someone falls over dead

3. The soul Teleports
1. Whatever the range is then.

2. That doesn't prove speed, i need a scene of some sort. There are soul absorption or hax in general that take time (ghost rider for example who takes time to do his "judgement" as it is not instant, or eating the souls like [forgot the name of the dude]). That doesn't prove it being instant as "someone falls over and dies" can even be a second and it will provide a similar looking result.

3. Proof.

Firephoenixearl said:
2. That doesn't prove speed, i need a scene of some sort. There are soul absorption or hax in general that take time (ghost rider for example who takes time to do his "judgement" as it is not instant, or eating the souls like [forgot the name of the dude]). That doesn't prove it being instant as "someone falls over and dies" can even be a second and it will provide a similar looking result.
Uhm, Darth Nihilus soul hax passively.

"And it devours him as he devours others - his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

―Darth Traya (Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords)

"Three lords stood above all others: Darth Nihilus, whose hunger devoured all life around him; Darth Sion, whose shattered body was held together by hatred; and Darth Traya, once a Jedi Master but now the Lord of Betrayal."

―The Conclave at Katarr Codex Entry (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

Edit:

Wait, POD can destroy everything. So can Force Storms:

Force Storms are capable to destroy absolutely everything they touch.

"The churning energy mass of a Force Storm can consume everything it touches, for at its eye is pure hate."'''

--Darth Sidious, Book of the Sith

This is perhaps the single most destructive Force power known. This power allows the Jedi to twist the space-time continuum to create vast storms of force. The power also allows limited control of these storms. Capable of creating annihilating vortices, the storms can swallow whole fleets of spaceships or tear the surfaces off worlds.'''

--Dark Empire Sourcebook

The swirling vortex of dimension-altering energy consumed Luke, and deposited him far away on the Deep Core world of Byss.'''

--Databank (2008): Luke Skywalker

Considering that there are Force sensitives capable of destroying spirits like Exar Kun and Freedon Nadd, and that Force Storms are arguably the most destructive Force Power in all of Star Wars and also have the same description of POD. It is arguable that Force Storms can destroy Spirits.

There's Darth Rivan who can survive Force Storms though he had lost his Force Connectio

Darth Nihilus is above Darth Rivan, therefore Darth Nihilus survives POD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back