• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

And we gonna continue the spam. Blessing of the Gods vs M8 Above The Gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way, I'm just waiting for all the Spite Matches for this guy because of spam. So waiting for this guy fighting Wizardmon, Homura, Any low level Masada character, and everyone else in higher tiers who are known for being hard to put down. Soon he will have a list of losses rivaling Medaka.

I can't warn someone for spamming a character. That's by no means against the rules. Annoying, but not a Rule Violation.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Tbf He's already warned multiple time in past,even get blocked.
Oh well,let's just see what happen next.
Yeah and i don't even know why i got banned, i didn't even break rules. But eh. Spamming characters is not exactly a rule violation. Besides i only planned to make Sirzechs vs Medaka the others kinda came with the flow tbh.

Ok now let's forget about the last msgs and let's start for real.

1. Will the Basanos save jill from being mind haxxed and/or being put to sleep?

2. How will she deal with having Sirzechs near? (which will cause an endless loop of dying giving sirzechs win via incap)

I think you guys should make a thread for Sirzechs. I personally believe skilled enough users of PoD can affect the soul, but Existence Erasure is iffy because Grendel seemed to refer to his consciousness in the same vein as his soul after Sairaorg punched him.

[……That was strong. The punch of the next heir of the Great King who's over there. Not just my body, but even my soul gets damaged every time I get hit by it. ……Though it's a weird way to say that my soul hurts. But my body hurts from the core that my consciousness almost flies away. I'm sure I'm not wrong.]

……You are telling me Sairaorg-san's punch isn't just reaching Grendel's body but also his soul?

As for PoD, I don't know if it works on only Evil Dragons, but the way Marius worded it makes it seem as though Rias erased the upper half of his soul. He said something like:

"When I had the upper half of my body blown away, I thought even my soul would be erased, but as long as a fraction of my soul remains..."

These are the only others I remember:

[……I see. It's exactly like what that bastard Euclid said. That the demonic-powers carried by the kin of the House of Bael can even trim down the Evil Dragon's consciousness and soul. This really does work!] (Grendel after taking the PoD)

Even we don't want to fight any longer. It's better for an evil existence like you to get blown away. With my current power, I should be able to eliminate your soul as well. Even though I won't be able to eliminate you completely, I should be able to stop you from reviving for a while.

It might be worth nothing that Sirzechs makes Rias look like a child. As a newborn baby, his PoD passively disintegrated everything around him without a trace. But without Existence Erasure being confirmed or supported, the only thing I remember is Sirzechs saying his ability eliminates stuff into nothingness or something. Don't know if that's enough.

I still think most people he's currently up against stomp him though. But if Existence Erasure is going to be used for him, a thread might be needed.

Firephoenixearl said:
Ok now let's forget about the last msgs and let's start for real.
1. Will the Basanos save jill from being mind haxxed and/or being put to sleep?

2. How will she deal with having Sirzechs near? (which will cause an endless loop of dying giving sirzechs win via incap)
1) This was what happened when someone tried to mess with Jill's mind.

How potent is his mind hax? Cestis's mind hax can change the nature of someone as shown when she turned Mazikeen (who's really non-corporeal) corporeal and flameable just by commanding it. When she tried doing the same thing to Jill, it didnt worked and instead she was destroyed by Jill's mind hax. Which is pretty impressive considering that Cestis has High-Godly regen and her true form can destroy a High 1-B multiverse just by existing

2) Jill is where all the powers of the Basanos are focused on, she's the "lenses through which destiny bends as it passes"

She's got passive probability/destiny manip that protects her from being harmed directly

ex

She's "pre-insured against fire and theft".

"I walk on through the desert. The storm doesn't touch me. Its not allowed to". This same storm was tearing apart a High 1-B reality and stretches across all realms

Some thug tried to set her on fire, dude was the one who burst into flames instead

How do you even want to regulate "spam matches" properly? It's not something black and white you can easily regulate.

Correction. Spam should be banned if it leads to unholy stomps like these. Pretty sure making spite matches isn't allowed anyways so putting characters against people way out of their league on a repeated basis despite being told to stop could be argued as in the same general vein as that, even if the stomps aren't intentional. That's a thread for another day though.

Spite has to be intentional. Earl is just overestimating his character.

Just close the matchups that end up being stomps. Way easier and practical than just banning matches for a character.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Just close the matchups that end up being stomps. Way easier and practical than just banning matches for a character.
Good point

EXTERMINATUS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back