• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well hate on Medaka for once. Transcended existence vs Transcended power (This is the start of my new series: Unlikely ppl that win vs Medaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Medaka Kurokami

The girl that surpasses any god
OriginalMedaka
Pray to the gods so that Grayfia doesn't get jelous.

vs

Sirzechs Gremory (or Lucifer)

Arguably the number 2 being in DxD (since Great Red and Trihexia aren't counted in the top 10 idk why) who makes gods shit their pants
Sirzechs lucifer
*innocent laugh* What gods? They all surrendered to me.

Both in character (though i would like to make Sirzechs bloodlusted).

Speed Equalized (since Sirzechs hasn't shown anything close to his "cap of power" or speed)

Strongest key for both.

Sirzechs starts in "true form".

@Causality

Well, Sirzechs is stated all the time to be "a devil that transcends devils" (a super devil) and also said to possess "transcended power" so there is that. About Medaka i just wanted to make a transcended vs transcended so i just put Medaka on the transcended since she beats a feking god tier of the verse i guess.

@Jordan

Love that "(yet)" xD

Yes he can actually and pretty easily at that.

Ok so imma put my arguments for Sirzechs.

Sirzechs starts in true form which is the personification of "the power of destruction" a power which will desintegrate anything it comes in contact with including one's soul (as shown when Rias fought Grendel). So Medaka being the usual brawler she is, she will most likely resort to punching him which will bring upon her destruction. And since we don't accept All Fiction ressurection from soul destruction it'll be game over once she hits sirzechs.

And as shown when Sirzechs made Hades shit his pants, his true form is dangerous. He said this:

<<You say something interesting lad. Yes….. How about this then? ―I won't mind accepting that suggestion if your show me your true form.>>

……

I became speechless for a moment at Hades's words.

……This shitty-bastard came down to this huh.

Hades continues.

<>

…..A moment of silence.

Sirzechs nods.

"-Very well. If it will make you stay here, then that is a very cheap deal. But I suggest to have those around you back off. ―They will definitely perish."

<<Hou. That would be interesting. The ones around me aren't only High-level Grim Reapers, but there are also Ultimate-class Grim Reapers within them. Even so, I don't think there are lies within your words.>>

Which means that even getting close to it would result in total desintegration even with beings that are far above the usual ppl like rias who is possibly far above 6-C on her own, considering that "ultimate class grim reapers" were present (who are terribly strong, one of which required Vali to go into overdrive mode to win, and that same grim reaper was actually fighting Azazel into a stalemate). If they will perish just by being near his true form it'd be a pretty amazing feat if Medaka can survive the start of the battle.

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
In that case it's Medaka's loss in-character
Well ofc, it's pretty hard for Medaka to lose in Bloodlusted (most of her loses are due to in character). But yes it's still a loss.

well if destruction does destroy soul and he leads it IC with medaka just punches IC like she would she loses

Homu Sweet Homu said:
>Sirzech number 2 in DxD.
Pretty sure he is a joke to Shiva.
Well yeah, that's what you would think though remember that Ajuka literally threatened Shiva and said something like this:

"Do you want to eliminate me and Trihexa along with the entire world, Devil-kun?"

In response to Shiva's question, Ajuka smiled and shook his head.

"No. I never said anything like that. But — if the destruction of the world becomes your objective again, that will be another matter."

Ajuka just so happens to be Sirzechs rival (though i'd say Sirzechs is the strongest out of the 2 since Azazel said:

"So, Azazel…… you want it?"

"……That's right, Michael. If the worst case scenario becomes a reality, we need people who are able to stop it. The only one who can do it right now is—Sirzechs, you know right?"

"Are you talking about the God of Destruction Shiva?"

and didn't mention Ajuka as a last resort, but that may have been due to Sirzechs being more compatible against Trihexia. The point is, i doubt "a joke to shiva" would actually dare to threaten him should he dare to go against them.

SchroKatze said:
You can't vote on your thread.
So what? Who says im counting it? Im just saying "i think sirzechs wins". You can't "count your vote" in your own thread, voting is still fine.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
well if destruction does destroy soul and he leads it IC with medaka just punches IC like she would she loses
Exactly, though i'd put this under the "stomp" match now that i think about it. Since just being close to Sirzechs would obliterate you, and they start in close quarters. I may remove close quarters later.

Actually i may just make them bloodlusted. In close quarters Sirzechs would still win (since i kinda dislike in character fights).

In-character: Stomp for Lucy (Medaka Punch, Medaka doesn't feel so good)

Bloodlusted: Stomp for Medaka (Time erasure, Bookmaker seals abilities, All-Fiction deletion)

Jordanbairdcreaturemaster97 said:
In-character: Stomp for Lucy (Medaka Punch, Medaka doesn't feel so good)
Bloodlusted: Stomp for Medaka (Time erasure, Bookmaker seals abilities, All-Fiction deletion)
This is close quarters doe. The passive destruction will most likely trigger before any of her hax, but yeah she might be able to win in bloodlusted. (just might doe)

Tincan123 said:
Medaka wins via Encounter AF and Book Maker or she can loss if you tell me why
In character Medaka.

Being near Sirzechs (as i explained) would get your body soul and consciousness obliterated Medaka in this wiki cannot come back from soul erasure and will therefore be erased.

Medaka starts in close quarters so she gets annihalated the moment the fight starts so even if she tries to do anything it'll be too slow vs this passive bullshit.

Though this is in character anyway so Medaka won't go for any of her hax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back