• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well hate on Medaka for once. Transcended existence vs Transcended power (This is the start of my new series: Unlikely ppl that win vs Medaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
And I never once said it wasn't a stomp.
Stomp or not is not for you to decide doe. I mean you can think this is a stomp, but you can't vote for stomp.

If you says UKG stomps Medaka, then under the (non-existent in this case) chance that the match is decided not a stomp you would say UKG wins.

I mean Stomp = Wins badly, like really badly. If the match is decided to be fair then the "win" would still be there. Unless you change ofc. Badly or not you still said that Sirzechs would win. That was why i counted your vote, the stomp or not is a different case.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
What I meant was I would vote if I thought it wasn't a stomp. I never changed my mind on that.
Yeah ok.

Match Decided to be not a stomp for x reason.

You would vote for?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
If it's not a stomp? Inconclusive. Both characters have an equal chance of one-shoting the other.
How so?

Medaka "never" goes for hax. Like actually never, not ever in time at least. What makes you think she would go for hax right off the bat.

Then again i still got more than enough votes.

Most of the time your right. In this instance your basically saying Medaka is a dumb bar brawler and that her only thought is go in fist-a-flailin', which is so far from the truth you'd almost think you were biased against her. No, Medaka's smart enough to realize blindly trying to punch her way through is a bad idea. Which then leads to her useing her hax. So, to reiterate

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
This is either 1) A stomp, 2) A passive win or 3) Inconclusive. .

Sure. She may not go to punch him directly, though that doesn't mean she just All Fictions her right away.

She went to punch Iihiko who is a similar case to this. She went to punch Iihiko, got broken, went to punch him again got broken, went to punch him again after that, got broken again though the last time she hit him, he also fell.

She went to fight Hanten...barehanded.

Fought against Kumagawa who owned the strongest skill in the whole series (right below The End) bookmaker...barehanded without hax.

So how many cases need i point out more? The point is, she has NEVER used flat out "hah hax" in character and 1 of them erases colors from what is possibly the multiverse completely casually with a thought, and she doesn't just go "haxxxxed m8, git gud". Compared to All Fiction, Sirzechs' PoD is a baby.

While she may not go for the punch she will definitely not just "hah all fiction", when has she ever done that? Im not biased against Medaka, though, in character she ain't winning this.

When the comment's a joke, but that's not important. The issue here is that Medaka never uses her hax right? Then switch to Kumagawa and by that logic it's a more fair fight.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
When the comment's a joke, but that's not important. The issue here is that Medaka never uses her hax right? Then switch to Kumagawa and by that logic it's a more fair fight.
Hmm, you do know Kumagawa loves to take the 1st hit right? xD

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So does Medaka.
Medaka is a lot less likely to do so. Medaka typically avoids lethal attacks....kumagawa doesn't. (she dodged a sharp blade that was going to cut her head, instead of "taking it head on" (ofc it's another thing when they say "pls take it head on", that's not what Sirzechs is gonna do doe.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
If your refering to the encounter with Munakata, that's after Auto Pilot.
There is also medaka not taking the first hit vs Kumagawa (she wouldn't even let him hit her [all though she failed partly as she was being grazed by the contact])

Medaka ran through the fodder in the last arc without taking their 1st hit, she KO-d zenkichi without taking the 1st hit. And tons of other cases. Medaka takes the hits when they are requests, while Kumagawa takes them because "he knows he won't die".

Better not. You only have four votes that don't outright claim this is a stomp. Three of those are FRA's and one for only if it's not a stomp, which it is.

What reasons above? He just thinks it's a stomp. Though you can't vote on "stomp", it has to be decided by someone else via the rules and stuff.

GyroNutz said:
I'm not voting for stomp; I'm retracting my vote.
Oh, so..you not voting due to this being a stomp in your opinion. Ok vote retracted.

Still this already ended. And this is still 7-0-0 for Sirzechs.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Better not. You only have four votes that don't outright claim this is a stomp. Three of those are FRA's and one for only if it's not a stomp, which it is.
^^^^
It's still enough votes.

There are 7 clean votes. 1 if it's not a stomp (which is still a vote mind you)+ 1 retracted vote

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
And three votes claming it's a stomp. If you count those, this shouldn't be added.
No.

1. You can't vote for stomp.

2. Even if you could vote for stomp.

it's 7-3 which makes this legit.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Firephoenixearl said:
1. You can't vote for stomp.
Then you have less then 4 votes.
Stomp votes mean win if it's decided to not be a stomp.

If there are 7 votes for Medaka vs Goku, for medaka to stomp, if a mod comes out and says "according to the rules this is not a stomp" then it's a 7 for Medaka. Since she wins so badly ppl think she stomps rather than win.

Firephoenixearl said:
Stomp votes mean win if it's decided to not be a stomp.
Buddy, you made that up.

It's like someone saying "I'll vote x because reasons, but y has this advantages", then the reasonins he voted being refused and you deciding to take that as a vote. They explicitly didn't vote, and counting it is only so that this can be added

Ricsi-viragosi wrote
Buddy, you made that up.

It's like someone saying "I'll vote x because reasons, but y has this advantages", then the reasonins he voted being refused and you deciding to take that as a vote. They explicitly didn't vote, and counting it is only so that this can be added

Well if the vote is something like this:

I vote x if not a stomp.

Then yes.

Firephoenixearl said:
There are 7 clean votes.
Just went back through the whole thread and either you miscounted or are lying. These are the votes I could find.

Medaka -
Sirzechs - Jordanbaird (Stomp), TISSG7, Tincan (Possible Stomp), Just a Random (FRA), Jimboy (FRA),
Incon - Apies (and my vote is hypothetical considering I'm not actually voting.)

Even with Gyronutz retracted vote you never got 7. On top of that, Jordanbraid's "vote" was them declairing it a stomp

Jordanbairdreaturemaster97 said:
In-character: Stomp for Lucy (Medaka Punch, Medaka doesn't feel so good)

Bloodlusted: Stomp for Medaka (Time erasure, Bookmaker seals abilities, All-Fiction deletion)
And finally an Admin, Dragonmasterxyz, already said this is a stomp.

EDIT: It was a total coincidence Ricsi asked for a vote count, just before this.

Wait, Dragonmaster is an admin, true. While he's not that knowledgable on the verse.

Ok then i just called Burning, and gonna see if he considers this a stomp. If he does then close for stomp it is.

Again, you claimed to have 7 votes several times.

Please write down who, because you are already bad enough with spites.

Well with Groy and Riki it is 7. Since Groy retracted after Grace Period, but yeah anyway i called burning let's wait for his input.

So if I'm getting it right, it's called a stomp because Sirzechs' ability can spread without his command if he doesn't want to control it?

Since it's in character, he'd probably try to control it to an extent. But if Medaka starts with melee combat and doesn't start with hax, then Sirzechs would take it quickly. It'd probably be over as soon as she gets into melee range.

So yeah, from what I've seen, Medaka won't win in character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back