• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Nihilus vs Sirzechs) Who exists before the other one exists and therefore gets their existence existed out of existence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firephoenixearl said:
Since you know there is actual 0 info on his "soul absorption" on his profile rather than just a mention.
Aura (Simply being near Nihilus causes one's soul to be absorbed)

Literally at the end of his powers and abilities section

You were saying :p

DarthPotent66 said:
Uhm, Darth Nihilus soul hax passively.

"And it devours him as he devours others - his mere presence kills all around him, slowly, feeding him. He is already dead, it is simply a question of how many he kills before he falls."

"Three lords stood above all others: Darth Nihilus, whose hunger devoured all life around him; Darth Sion, whose shattered body was held together by hatred; and Darth Traya, once a Jedi Master but now the Lord of Betrayal."
Thank you babe. I don't believe there is any question on Sirzechs winning this then.

Gargoyle One said:
Aura (Simply being near Nihilus causes one's soul to be absorbed)

Literally at the end of his powers and abilities section

You were saying :p
It's passive sure, though passive is a method of activation not speed.

Gargoyle One said:
"Your soul is out of your body" is instantaneous though.
That's not what my babe above proved though. "Slowly devouring them". So yeah. Sirzechs takes this via faster hax.

Its "slowly feeding him" as in nurturing Nihilus, not the other way around

So its instant if you don't have soul hax resistance

DarthPotent66 said:
It is arguable that Force Storms can destroy Spirits.
There's Darth Rivan who can survive Force Storms though he had lost his Force Connectio

Darth Nihilus is above Darth Rivan, therefore Darth Nihilus survives POD.

That's not how it works doe. You can't just say "it's arguable".

Genki Dama is way more destructive than Hakkai.

Hakkai dmgs spirits while Genki Dama doesn't, being more destructive doesn't mean "it has all the properties on a higher level" it means "it has destructive capabilities" which usually mean physical destruction.

And about survivng PoD, i said earlier, prove me their resistances apply to every single particle in their body, like every single particle in their body having 5-B durability.

Firephoenixearl said:
And about survivng PoD, i said earlier, prove me their resistances apply to every single particle in their body, like every single particle in their body having 5-B durability.
Force Storms are again stated to destroy everything it touches, this includes atoms and particles. Doesn't too sound far fetch as Dark siders who have lesser power than Nihilus can manipulate with atoms and particles by opening holocrons.

Besides, if Darth Rivan can survive Force Storms, so can Darth Nihilus.

So I found a youtube video of Star War Tales #24 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHSstYl9Yfs

It seems pretty instant to me once Nihilus gets into range of the planet everything except Visas dies, we can see the tree's withering the people dying all around Visas. Now this could just be the fact that it is a comic, but it most cases if it wasn't instant there would be multiple panels devoted to showing things such as corpses decaying and plants withering. As far as the actual destruction is concerned we get 6 panels (between 0:40 and 0:59) none of which emphize the slow lose of life so I think it's safe to say it's instant

In the first panel we see an overhead shot of the planet from Nihlus' flagship. We can already see smoke billowing from the planets surface.

The next panel shows use a closer look at Katarr's desturction note the bodies droping to the ground and the tree withering away as the buildings collapse on themselves.

The panel after that is of Visas' horrified face as she watchs the worlds around her fade into a gray hellscape

The following three panels are of Visas' losing hope and collapsing into the dead earth awaiting her death only for Darth Nihilus to appear and take her to his flagship

DarthPotent66 said:
Force Storms are again stated to destroy everything it touches, this includes atoms and particles. Doesn't too sound far fetch as Dark siders who have lesser power than Nihilus can manipulate with atoms and particles by opening holocrons.

Besides, if Darth Rivan can survive Force Storms, so can Darth Nihilus.
Yes ofc, it can destroy atoms, doesn't mean it attacks soley atoms with all of it's strength. Even heat will burn atoms though only a part of it's energy wil be devoted to every atom not "all of it's energy" like TPoD.

And again we'r talking about soul stuff here, so let's keep it at soul stuff and not derail.

ALRF said:
Its "slowly feeding him" as in nurturing Nihilus, not the other way around
So its instant if you don't have soul hax resistance
This guy does have some level of soul hax resistance (Hades who literally attacks your soul directly was scared of him).

And again for it to be instant the soul would need to teleport from Sirzechs to Nihilus instead of being absorbed, and that needs to be proven.

The soul doesn't need to go to Nihilus and be absorbed to kill him though.

If it's out of his body he dies

RebubleUselet said:
You keep asking others about proof, but what about you though?
That's litearlly all i've been doing. An erasure is instant, while the transportation of souls is not, unless that transportation is instant somehow.

@Gargoyle

Not true, as i said Issei moved his soul into a dead body and he kept it (it was functional). The soul being removed means the body gets disfunctional so Sirzechs' body will be unable to move though the PoD will still be there to erase Nihilus. Once nihilus is dead Sirzechs' soul can travel back onto it's body (like issei did).

That is my point. Sirzechs' passive exists even after being absorbed, though he can go back to his own body.

Does Sirzechs' powers work when he's dead cause I already proved that Nihilus' soul hax is instant unless someone wants to refute my scans, your talking about the travel time of Sirzech's soul when you placed them 3m apart. The guy instantly eats souls from across the planet his soul won't exist long enough for Nihilus to die.

Desmond253 said:
Does Sirzechs' powers work when he's dead cause I already proved that Nihilus' soul hax is instant unless someone wants to refute my scans, your talking about the travel time of Sirzech's soul when you placed them 3m apart. The guy instantly eats souls from across the planet his soul won't exist long enough for Nihilus to die.
Yes it does work when he is dead, because he is literal energy, he'll be unable to move without a soul though the fact that he is energy doesn't change.

Yes time travel of the soul, even if it is 0.00001 seconds it will still be slow, because Nihilus would have already died by then. The start of the soul absorption may be instant though i don't think scans need to be shown about literally lifeless ppl on the ground while the soul travels to Nihilus.

Can I get a scan of this Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction? There is nothing in the description that says it destroys things instantly so i would like to see some scans to judge it for myself.

Desmond253 said:
Can I get a scan of this Human-Shaped Aura of Destruction? There is nothing in the description that says it destroys things instantly so i would like to see some scans to judge it for myself.
It's Power of Destruction. Sirzechs said the highest of the highest would perish if they were to be close to him before turning into his true form. And again the PoD turned Trihexia to mush (which wouldn't be possible as Trihexia regens from mere vapor if it weren't instant then Trihexia would regen before getting destroyed [would regen every particle] resulting in the PoD being useless which wasn't the case). It also negated Issei's strongest Dragon Shot before it could explode by enveloping the energy and destroying it as to not cause dmg to the surroundings. Besides the same PoD created a gap between dimensions. Though it seems to be instant in his true form. Scans are not possible doe, DxD is a light novel.

Allthough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqjWc8Gma_c (19:04) here is Odin (mere trash compared to Sirzechs) using his godly power (which is weaker than PoD, much weaker) to desintegrate an army. Again Sirzechs doesn't do anything in the anime as he doesn't show his true form.

I highly doubt that even Nihilus had a soul because of his nature of being a literally wound in the Force a.k.a. The omnipotent energy source can go kill themselves.

DarthPotent66 said:
I highly doubt that even Nihilus had a soul because of his nature of being a literally wound in the Force a.k.a. The omnipotent energy source can go kill themselves.
It's a litiral ghost

DarthPotent66 said:
1. "Arguably" and "doubt" are not for a fight, they are for a crt.

2. Even still whatever he uses as a physical body along with his consciousness would be destroyed.

Ok so are there no change of votes on this? I was on holydays (kinda) so i kind of extended the Grace Period for 2 days instead of one. If there are no change of votes, someone close this and add.

Ok so are there no change of votes on this? I was on holydays (kinda) so i kind of extended the Grace Period for 2 days instead of one. If there are no change of votes, someone close this and add.

RebubleUselet said:
And OP edited it in a middle of discussion...
I smell spite...
1. I did not.

2. It would be a stomp if i had made in character out of sirzechs range.

Also yeah someone add this. I can close this, just need someone to add Grace Period ended on Inconclusive.

RebubleUselet said:
>Lucy's EE is CQC ranged
Yeah no, Nihilus mindhaxes
This is close quarters m8. He starts in Sirzechs' range.

OR i can make this bloodlusted so that Sirzechs doesn't bother to hold it back and have a passive EE which is huge. We only need 4km of it though so let's keep it at 4km. So an in character start at his range, or bloodlusted and start via SBA, which one would u preffer? It's an inconclusive at best for Nihilus anyway.

Also CQC ranged? What's that?

1. Yes, cuz you changed the battle conditions to give Sirzechs a win.

2. I'd prefer you to stop with this nonsense.

3. CQC = Close Quarters Combat. It was established on Mami vs Sirzechs thread. If it's not, then prove it

Issue here.

SBA. Nihilus mind haxes and wins fairly without any ability being restricted.

3m: Now he is is Lucy's range, meaning that if Lucy wins, it is a stomp as it is via a passive move.

Methinks if you wanted Lucy to win, this may not have been the best match.

No...Nihilus doesn't win fairly, he wins via a passive win. So in other words... a stomp.

In Lucy's range it becomes fair as it is "passive vs passive" so it's just which passive would triumph.

Changing SBA means jack. Everyone changes SBA rules to put Speed Equalized so that it gives someone a fair win (when Jill vs Medaka happened, they did speed equal so that Medaka wouldn't stomp win it, same for literal thousands of other match ups), so i don't see the problem with changing the range to put them on equal ground.

If i want Lucy to win. While i did want Lucy to win (all though it became inconclusive), it has nothing to do with the match-up. I wanted this cus stand vs stand, who would "stand" his ground. Seeing as he borderline stomped Medaka, someone who did a similar thing was a perfect contender.

@Rebuble. Yeah it is CQC ranged "In Character". If you know nothing about the guy, pls don't call out on my stuff, i would appreciate it. (PoD in his true form spreads wild without his control and PoD might i remind you has several kilometers of range in the profiles)

And a poor match-up. I'd say the "inconclusive" or "draw" fights are actually the best fights because it means that you rly found 2 dudes on the same level. And not Nihilus vs Medaka mind you.

So he can control the range of it? That's good, but where's the proof? He has the multitude of other abilities, how am I supposed to know which ones are several kilometers and which ones are not?

So now to edit my comment.

SBA: Nihilus Stomps.

3m: Passive vs Passive.

So let me get this straight...you put a passive fighter against another passive fighter and was hoping Lucy would win despite the other guy having a passive power as well? Something's wrong here.

RebubleUselet said:
So he can control the range of it? That's good, but where's the proof? He has the multitude of other abilities, how am I supposed to know which ones are several kilometers and which ones are not?
Power of Destruction has several kilometers. (literally in the profiles says "several kilomters with PoD)

And his true form is an actual compressed embodiment of PoD and it spreads without his control, he can only hold it back.

So pls don't go around calling bullshit if you don't know the character, it is really rude and annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back