• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Might as well hate on Medaka for once. Transcended existence vs Transcended power (This is the start of my new series: Unlikely ppl that win vs Medaka

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMB 1 said:
It's so damn long.
Did u read the Sirzechs vs Nihilus one yet? I'd say that is a better "worse" title.

Who exists before the other one exists and therefore gets their existence existed out of existence?

Alright, so starting distance is 4km since Fire didn't specify anything else. What's the range on his passive destruction from his true form?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Alright, so starting distance is 4km since Fire didn't specify anything else. What's the range on his passive destruction from his true form?
Well, idk let's settle on sth that's not too high or too low. So considering the distance between Hades and Sirzechs is within his range and ppl had to back off (let's say they went 5m further from Sirzechs to be safe) and the distance between Hades and Sirzechs is around the 10 - 20 meters (can go for more depending on how far they were since these are not 2 dudes talking but rather leaders and Sirzechs was a visitor i doubt he was just talking in Hades' face and said to back off, it's not exactly how 2 leaders who were threatening to kill each-other would meet). So i'd put it around the 25m? Idk maybe 15m something like that, it's hard to measure words (feking light novels). But his true form actually shook the whole realm of the dead which is a part of the underworld (though that was probably just the shockwave from PoD being compressed).

So yeah 15-25 m sounds about right on his range. Though it's really not important here as Medaka will go for the brawl. And then again Medaka is the kind of gal who always takes the 1st shot. Also range isn't 4m it would be at best 50 meters (i wouldn't count All Fiction towards the range as it is not a range based ability considering it went beyond universal when Kumagawa said "i erased the colors from the world" so Medaka's hax aren't range limited same as how 2 ppl holding a gun wouldn't be infinite meters apart (cus a bullet will go infinitely unless outside forces stop it) ). And again all of this is basically just random talk as Medaka always goes for the brawl, she would never resort to hax as her first move.

I think it's still 4km because we work off the greater range, not the lesser. I could be wrong though. Reguardless, I'm not quite sure Medaka loses here. You don't need Medaka's level of Observation notice something's up if dude is erasing stuff just by being near it. Does it effect his surroundings, or just his opponent?

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
I think it's still 4km because we work off the greater range, not the lesser. I could be wrong though. Reguardless, I'm not quite sure Medaka loses here. You don't need Medaka's level of Observation notice something's up if dude is erasing stuff just by being near it. Does it effect his surroundings, or just his opponent?
Well... let's say he tries to keep that stuff to a minimum. Besides even against much stronger opponents Medaka still goes for tha punch. Unless Medaka is bloodlusted which she is not. (she fuking went barehanded vs Hanten and that dude is...you know how powerful he is).

And i could swear i decreased the range on the profile, meh no big deal. Also speed is equalized. If sirzechs does as much as wave his hand a humongous mass of PoD (gl evading it) will wipe Medaka. Remember this guy is Island level in range (because these guys casually cover up islands with their power (such as Apophis who just surrounded the entire island with darknes that desintegrates you if you touch it and Sirzechs just smacked it away). He literally just makes an Island level explosion and Medaka dies. As easy as that (even if the range is 4km, the island more than makes up for it). Base issei casually busted a mountain, then issei went into balance breaker then got 1ml times boost, then got even stronger with triaina etc etc and was like "wow he scratched Sirzechs in a fight" when he heard about Sirzech's pawn to be the only one who grazed Sirzechs before getting pawned to the ground xD (the reason why i love the dude xD).

And as i said he shook the entire realm of the dead who is at least more than 4km (it's a part of the underworld that should be about on par with Heaven in size, and the 3rd level of Heaven is said to be so big you can't find where it ends. So a part of the underworld being shaken just by the compressed mass of PoD is a pretty nice range feat.

My point: This fight can go 2 ways:

1) Medaka goes for the brawl and you know we close the thread xD

2) Medaka realizes it's dangerous to get near him and he causes an Island level explosion evaporating Medaka in the process. (since anything he does is basically imbued with body, soul and consciousness evaporation, be it a ball of PoD, his aura or his non corporeal body).

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Well then this is either 1) A stomp, 2) A passive win or 3) Inconclusive. I'm leaning towards one of the first two.
Well it's not a stomp. If this were bloodlusted, it would have gone much different. So not exactly a stomp (not that i can't make Sirzechs win vs Bloodlusted medaka *smug smile*). So yeah a win, not necesarily passive doe, since Sirzechs may need to go bananas on the island.

So that's 5 for Sirzechs rn (Tiss, tincan, Apies, Dragon and jordan).

2 more and we can get this over with.

If DMB 1 and The Causality vote this can end. So @DMB 1 @The Causality, what are your votes?

Ok imma let this quote from the light novel be the last msg on this post:

but the current Sirzechs's power can accomplish that with ease.

Geez! Ise and Rias! Your brother is insane!

And this quote:

[…This is Rias Gremory's ani. An irregular among the Devils. …A true monster.]

Dragonmasterxyz said:
If this is a win via a passive skill, it's a stomp. That's just a simple fact.
Not rly. Medaka gets in his range via being "in character" if this were bloodlusted, Medaka would have lost. Rather than win via passive, it's more like win via "in character".

No it's still a win via passive. No loophole changes that as regardless of what Medaka in character did, she gets hit with a passive.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
No it's still a win via passive. No loophole changes that as regardless of what Medaka in character did, she gets hit with a passive.
Yeah, but as i said. The passive is only a last resort. Sirzechs is not the kind of guy who would just let ppl come close to him. She will get destroyed by a ball of PoD (which isn't passive) before she get's close to sirzechs. The real win here for sirzechs is "he bypasses All Fiction". It is really unlikely for Medaka to lose because she was hit by the passive.

Sirzechs doesn't win cus of passive, he wins via power of destruction.

But every other thread, you have said "Sirzechs via Passive PoD" But now you say, "Passive is not active in character". Which is it? You are being contradictory.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But every other thread, you have said "Sirzechs via Passive PoD" But now you say, "Passive is not active in character". Which is it? You are being contradictory.
You didn't get it. Medaka is out of his passive in this.

Passive is ALWAYS on sirzechs. Though it has a weak range on in character and a SBA range on bloodlusted. This is in character. I never said "passive is not active". Im saying Medaka would lose to sirzechs in a fighting contest rather than dying by getting close.

You said and I quote;

"Yeah, but as i said. The passive is only a last resort."

But now it's;

"Passive is ALWAYS on sirzechs."

This is a blatant contradiction.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You said and I quote;
"Yeah, but as i said. The passive is only a last resort."

But now it's;

"Passive is ALWAYS on sirzechs."

This is a blatant contradiction.
Last resort = last defensive line. So for her to get hit by the passive, she would need to survive Sirzechs' assault...which she won't, though only after that she would be able to get in range of his passive.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Yeah, and the case she dodges, she gets hit by a passive barrier. Boom! Passive victory.
Not exactly.

It's only a "chance" that she gets past.

Medaka can't even fly m8. How will she get on his passive (though Medaka gets bored and it's gg, but that's another case).

He prolongs the fight. Medaka gg's. He kills her. Sirzechs gg's, it's as easy as that.

Due to Sirzechs' character he will kill her quite early.

And again if Nihilus vs Medaka and Jill vs Medaka are fair....yeah, someone add this.

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
Pretty sure I already said this was a stomp.
This would be a stomp if it's literally just. Stand 2 win. While this isn't. It will be an actual fight between sirzechs and Medaka, but in the rare case that Medaka menages to overpower him then the passive will take care of it (if she gets too close), though then again the chance is non existent.

According to my knowledge of Sirzechs, which I got entirely form you Fire, his true form, which he starts out in, has a passive destruction aura, which includes soul destruction. If Medaka goes in for close range, she dies to his aura, which she has no resistance to. If she doesn't go close, which is possible because of her obvservation skills, then she uses All Fiction to erase him or his aura, which I actually forgot about untill now. If she erases him,or she is destroyed it's a stomp in either direction. Let's assume that, for the sake of argument, Medaka erases his auraor it's destructiveness instead. How does the fight go now?

@Apies Well in that case there is this.

Medaka wouldn't go for hax right off the bat, but if she erases his aura his passive goes away ok.

So the fight now would still go to Sirzechs. For these reasons:

Sirzechs is able to completely nuke a whole SBA range casually all with the power of destruction, so...good luck surviving.

Sirzechs is able to fly and is also a non corporeal being. So Medaka would have to use her hax to win.

So it comes down to this:

If the fight is too long and Medaka starts using hax. She destroys badly. Though Sirzechs is not the kind to needlessly prolong a fight, and he only needs 1 hit to win (same for Medaka doe), so he would be able to kill Medaka before Medaka uses her hax.

Rikimarox2 said:
Lucifer Because he's the only character i actually liked in DxD.
Ovo
Wat do ya mean?

"the only character you liked"

Go get your waifu meter and put it on Rias and Akeno. They are a flat infinity% waifu. Seriously doe did rly none of the girls suit your tastes? Is that even possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back