• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Darth Thanaton vs Ophis (Highschool DxD)

I wanted to do another matchup between these two verses. Darth Thanaton from Star Wars: The Old Republic goes up against the Dragon God Ophis from Highschool DxD. Both characters are in their primes with this being a random encounter and all their personal stats being unaltered.

The fight takes place in the wastelands of Korriban where they battle until one of them is either KO'ed, killed, or incapacitated in some other fashion. If Ophis cannot handle Thanaton on her own, Sirzechs Lucifer will come to help her.

Round 1: Darth Thanaton vs Ophis

Round 2: Darth Thanaton vs Ophis and Sirzechs

DarthThanaton
Darth Thanato

Ophis profile pic
Ophis

Honestly, Ophis probably wins once we know more about her but she hasn't really done that much personally in DxD yet. Sirzechs would do way better against her on this wiki since we actually know how he fights. But with the information we have now, Ophis loses round 1 and Sirzechs beats Thanaton in round 2 if he doesn't start with mind hax. If Thanaton does start with mindhax, it's incon as Sirzech's EE would activate at the same time.

Even though a Sub rel feat was performed by a fodder compared to Sirzechs and Thanaton seems to be baseline FTL, it would be better to equalize speed.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Even though a Sub rel feat was performed by a fodder compared to Sirzechs and Thanaton seems to be baseline FTL, it would be better to equalize speed.
Umm what feat was that?

Even if a Sub-Rel feat was performed by fodder, that doesn't mean that the high-tiers are FTL.

Still, yeah, this is a total speedblitz if it isn't equalized.

DragonEmperor23 said:
Honestly, Ophis probably wins once we know more about her but she hasn't really done that much personally in DxD yet. Sirzechs would do way better against her on this wiki since we actually know how he fights. But with the information we have now, Ophis loses round 1 and Sirzechs beats Thanaton in round 2 if he doesn't start with mind hax. If Thanaton does start with mindhax, it's incon as Sirzech's EE would activate at the same time.
This.

Haha nice try. They are also very well known on this site for their TK, precog, and broken abilities like Force drain, shatterpoints, etc.

I'm going to be completely honest, I've never seen Force drain, precog or shatterpoints being talked about. It's always mind hax gg, mind hax gg, sometimes TK is mentioned but mainly mindhax gg. That's just me speaking from what I've seen personally. Mileages may vary and all that.

Because especially in SWTOR canon, precog/shatterpoints are never used by...anyone, pretty much, especially not to the level of, say, Legends Darth Vader.

Back