• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Years Special Super Sword Tournament (7-C.)

I had nothing else to do so let's start this before the new year begins Tier is now 7-C but I will change it if there aren't enough characters that fit the restrictions.

Rules

3 per franchise and 1 character per person until further notice.

All characters must have and use at least 1 sword (I will allow other weapons if needed.)

No Regen above High-low

No hax unless it is very weak.

No stat amps above 4 times unless they are in a higher tier in which then I will restrict it. I will also restrict all attacks above 7-C if the character is 7-C without those attacks.

Speed is only equal if it prevents a stomp

Characters will start with no prior knowledge but will gain some as if they watched each round.

When you recommend a character give me a general description of their personality as I will add story to each round. 16 characters

1 Rive (potato.)

2 Asta (Epsilon)

3 Master Yi Weekly

4 Alm (Fire Emblem) (Adam.)

5 Corrin (Fire Emblem) (S.O.C)

6 Robin (Fire Emblem) (Psycho.)

7 Brook (straw.)

8 Ting Lanyue (Zaratthustra)

9 Uryü Ishida (blank)

10 Kazuma Kenzaki (Niceto)

11 Roronoa Zoro (Boi)

12 Yami Sukehiro (Milly)

13 Shizue Izawa (Light Novel) (Jason Smith)

14 Musashi Miyamoto (Baki) (me again)

15 Zabuza Momochi (Blank)

16 Hyde (Milly)

If there isn't enough swordies in this tier, I could just change it to 7-C (Raiden has a 7-C mode anyway.) but that is a problem for later. Is there a thread I could advertise this in?

Raiden completely negs Durability and can probably One-Shot anyone here with his sword and Blade Mode, so Canon Vader is fair Game.

This is a 7-C tournament, and for reference, Raiden is 20 kilotons at his base, so he doesnt start with Ripper Mode.

> No Ikki

That was a joke. He solos this entire tier basically except maybe Yujiro. That's Debatable. In fact I made a thread for that.

I ain't sure about allowing Sasukse due to his hax. Also Psycho now that Raiden is plain 7-C without ripper mode he might need to be replaced.

I guess ya boy Alm is acceptable, time wheel isn't busted time hax at all just incase anyone is unsure.

Ok Corrin is allowed, she has good abilities and might be a bit much but we will see.

I think we need to replace Raiden even if the stat amp isn't above the restriction that+ everything else might culminate into a bit of a problem.

Back