• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Years Special Super Sword Tournament (7-C.)

Neither are allowed then. I think other characters from each verse would work though.

Ok so it is just Raiden who needs replacing, (Why did I even think that a game would allow a 10 times speed increase?)

In the first key he is, the Space and Perception stuff in the second key is too much though.

Hmm high 7-C is not allowed right? And what about half-weapon hybrid? Like gun-sword for example, is that allow?

Sword tournament that's 7-C? Time to throw in a Shiniga-

>Low hax

**** it. Imma say Uryü Ishida then. Technically he doesn't have a sword but regardless of what he calls Seele Schneider, its a goddamn lightsaber. Looks like a sword, works (kinda) like a sword, gets used like a sword. Seems valid for this
Seele Schneider
You can ignore like .... all of his hax aside from the dura neg from his Seele Schneider as none of it works on his enemy.

Actually remove Hakurou from the list since he has Magic Perception that gives him 360 vision plus enables him to view light particles and also he has Hasten Thought that boost his perception speed by 1,000x.

Ting Lanyue - her weapon it's her Visualization and her Qi Swords.

Qi Swords are basically flying swords created through Arcane Energy.

Visualization is the main way the characters from Rise of Humanity use their powers, attacks, energy, etc. To be able to visualize, a character also needs an Art to do it and depending on its complexity of abstrusities and quintessence, the visualization will be more potent increasing its potency of power. To be able to visualize also depends on the comprehension and intelligence of a character. When the psyche was highly focused, it could manifest the visualizations. If one visualized the Jiao Dragon, a Jiao Dragon would be created, if one visualized the thunderbolt, it would bear the immense power of the thunderbolt.

Her Soul Manipulation it's just that the can user her soul to attack directly the other persons soul but it's has barely potency as she can't one shot or inflict a lot of damage with it. To kill someoen this way will take a lot of attacks.

Her other mean of attack (predominant one) it's throug lightning (thunderbolt manifestation and control).

Nothing game breaking.

I am kinda unsure due to flight, she seemingly can just range spam everyone who isn't robin from a safe distance, especially due to how many swords she can summon.

Put in Uryu and he will sort her out ovo

I know he has hax but none of it even works on the opponent aside from the dura neg from Seele Schneider. Just to clarify, I was referring to Hueco Mundo Ishida.

• Hirenkyaku is a speed amp
  • Soul manip only lets him interact with and destroy souls which isn't a one shot unless he is landing a fatal hit which is ... fatal so it really not changing anything.
  • He isn't supposed to have Reiatsu Crush (time to CRT that when I can be bothered)
  • NPI, definitely doesn't matter
  • Hmm ..... he seems to be missing danmaku
Like I said before, the only hax he has that matters is dura neg. Limited matter manip is just the sword weakening the bonds between spiritual particles so he can gather them more easily. Physical matter (what everyone else would be made of) is a different thing and is unaffected by Seele Schneider in that regard.

1 how much does Hirenkyaku amp by?

2 I am still unsure about the rider the profile mentions sealing twice once for undead and again for blank cards, are those the same or are they separate?

No stated number, it basically forms reishi footholds beneath his feet that allow him to accelerate in short bursts. The speed is comparable to Shunpo and Sonido which let users go FTE to their own speed but Ishida can't attack at FTE speeds as it is only a movement amp.

00potato said:
1 how much does Hirenkyaku amp by?

2 I am still unsure about the rider the profile mentions sealing twice once for undead and again for blank cards, are those the same or are they separate?
Sealing is only for Undead, yss.

So we are over halfway done even without counting the spot saved, I hope this goes along a bit before I next check this tomorrow.

Back