• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Javen's Most Epic Cool Awesome 7-C Tournament (All Spots Filled)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
THE BRACKET
Now You Might Be Asking "Hey Javen How Is This Gonna Work?" Well... The Missing spots will be filled up by the rounds behind the missing spots! Yeah That's The Plan!
DA RULEZ
Like The Title Says Anyone That are 7-C (Just That Tier No Low or High)
Any Hax Is Available Except Plot Hax, Fate Hax, and any of that kinda stuff (If the character has that then the ability will be restricted cough cough https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Javen_(Stick_Shenanigans) cough cough)
Anyone with regenration That is Low-Mid to High-Godly Will Have it nerfed to High-Low,
Location for battles
Everyone has full equipment they have on tier 7-C
The People Fighting start 100 Meters away from eachother
Characters that already fought eachother I Will try to separate
You get to only sumbit 3 characters Max
Also Vs Battles Characters aren't encouraged but you can still put them here if you want
Also anything above 7-C Is restricted
The Speed Is Equalized
Everyone Has Prior Knowledge On Madness Aura On Kirby
Sonic.exe vs rainbow friends all have 100 rings
The tournament will start when I Say So!
New Abilities are restricted
(The Prize Is To Meet MR.BEASTTTTTTTTTTTT)
JavenBase/Power-Ups key
Stickman HeroSacs Infiltration Arc key
Sanic.exeN/A key
FriskImmense Determination
FloweyAbsorbed 6 souls key
InfiniteN/A key
GhandiN/A Key
Adam PixtonStage Three Key
Inhuman FistN/A Key
Fleetway Super SonicN/A Key
V1N/A Key
Laser FrogmanStage 1 Full Equipment Key
Chosen UndeadMid-Game Key

An Tournament Was Opening up at green hill zone! Various Sonic Characters Saw It Opening up till' the host Javen Stepped out
"Hello Guys And Gals!, Some Non-Binaries out there!"
"I'm Javen and today Will Be An SUPER AWESOME TOURNAMENT! YOUR EYES WILL HAVE AN FEAST!
NOW COME IN COME IN! LET'S START THIS THING!"

Matchez:
Ness Vs Gmod Player
Fleetway Vs V1
Sanic Vs Ghandi
Stickman Hero Vs Chosen Undead
--R2--
Ness Vs Flowey
Frisk vs Adam Pixton
Fleetway Super Sonic vs Inhuman Fist
Javen Vs Infinite
Sanic.exe vs Plague Demon
Knuckles vs Kirby
Turbo Mecha Sonic Vs Stickman Hero
Laser Frogs vs Giant Clam
--R3--
Ness vs Frisk
Javen vs Fleetway Super Sonic
Knuckles vs Plague Demon

Last edited:
17.66 Kilotons of TNT
If Infinite is too busted, I got
All 3 are 15 Kilotons of TNT

17.66 Kilotons of TNT
Stickman Hero Fires Up the competition!
(Accepted)

If Smh Fights Javen Again I'm gonna Just Link The og thread

Last edited:
What am I supposed to say The clam is gonna be Calamity for the competition?
(Idk About Immobile speed)
Frisk is determined to win this tournament
(Accepted)
Once upon a time, a stupid HUMAN made an tournament and A STUPID DOG had me enter in (along with ANOTHER stupid human and A Stupid clam) and I figured that Everyone Here HAD SOULS SO I brought my souls here so I can add more to my collection

Flowey Is Accepted

Last edited:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/...ightmare_Stickman_Hero_nukes_the_SACS_outpost
Hey Leo, I wanted to ask you something since Smh Is Bi Who Does he date/marry In The future (If he can pull)

I recently got sent a robot from Anomalous so imma have him here to replace Saturday Sonic

Back