• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Years Special Super Sword Tournament (7-C.)

00potato said:
That is the link you gave. You can change to Kanzaki if you want.
I give Eiji first to considered. But you rejected it back then since accoesing to you, he is too strong.

That why I suggested Kanzaki since his overall hax is more mundane and his time stop isnt a thjng he use.

Raiden (Metal Gear)

Heads up: He is currently Town in base (but a possible negation of KE by speed may kick him back to Small Town+ in base while Town in Ripper Mode).

@Strawboi Baam/Viole is not a swordsman tho and the only sword feat he has is using the Black March against the serpent but that's it and it wasnt even a fight tho.

Wait how come Uryu is not to haxy for this tournament he has reiatsu crush and I think a decent amount of characters don't resist.

I already nominated him before, and he got rejected due to a durability negation and OP stat amp he has.

So you sure the remaining characters do not have crazy hax?

Raiden, however strong he is, is a swordsman after all. Will magicians or espers just stop him with ease?

I can call for Senator Armstrong instead. He is not a sword user but is still a 7-C right? And he does not have the Muramasa blade.

Ishida is already in and Aaroniero has Reiatsu Crush. The human 7-Cs are the only valid choices with the hax limit and the others don't have swords.

Does Asuma Sarutobi count as a sword user? He is a ninja and has ninja swords as his ninja arsenal (but he generally prefers the "chakra knuckle blades")

Should I allow 2 per person now? This has gone on a while so if this isn't finished by 6:00 tomorrow I guess I will.

Back