• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Neverqueen omniscient?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was stated that NQ was able to see every chapters and pages that appears on the outside and she was able to speak with logos even silver surfer can't communicate with NQ. Inside thosr chapters you see everything even cosmic beings like oblivion and death

I suppose that she might qualify, but am not certain.

How do we the Oblivion and Death in those pages weren't just manifestations, instead of the real thing? But if Never Queen exists in a realm where even the true Oblivion is nothing but fiction, than that would make her 1-A, no?

Oblivion is not fiction to the Never Queen. She is explicitly equal to Multi-Eternity, and was severely damaged in her first appearance.

Even if she is stronger, which I do not remember, there is a difference between that and transcending him to an absolute degree.

( Ahead of time... Forgive me if this may seem a bit much. But if this topic is related to Never Queen, i would like to know as much about her , Eternity, and what they did together as possible )

.. I agree with Matthew, but at the same time , something bothers me about Eternity, Never Queen , and the realm they are in , the Land that Couldn't Be / Shouldn't Be . However, there are some things about the current thing we are discussing... That i am uncertain of :

Firstly, when is it implied Oblivion is nothing more than fiction. If anything, it kinda seems similar to Alteza viewing the HoTU from outside , even though she more than is far weaker than it. We have no evidence of anyone even ebing able to comprehend True Oblivion's full nature, as honestly the only one that met True Oblivion was Iceman.

Secondly , How can we prove that this realm that Eternity is in with Never Queen encompasses Oblivion's realm ? If anything, i believe it's the other way around . Unless it is supposed to be The Outside ( Which if anything, would make my third point be even MORE ridiculous than it already would be ) .

Thirdly ( and may be most importantly ) ... According to the wikia and the storyline, with just their presences being together , they created the realm ( "A romantic relationship between the cosmic entity known as Eternity -- the embodiment of all time and reality -- and the cosmic entity known as the Queen of Nevers -- the embodiment of all possibility -- created a place where the universe, all of time, and all possibilities were one, and anything could happen, a Land of Couldn't-Be Shouldn't-Be " ) .I'll relook into the storyline if need be to draw upon more evidence for this , but the Marvel wikia has been very reliable up until this point. We even use the method of scaling they have on the wikia for our own scaling purposes, so i believe quoting from them They also said that that reality was actually a plane of nonexistence, further backing up it's an Outerversal Plane.

It wasn't some sort of "grand spectacle" , it was just created by the two being together , which would be a ridiculous casual feat for either of these two. However ... Two High 1-B's cannot create a 1-A reality right , a plane of non-existence , correct ? Because of the difference in power between a High 1-B and 1-A is literally the difference between 1-A and High 1-A ., and infinitely^infinitely greater than the difference between 1-B and High 1-B . Unless this proved that both are 1-A, they shouldn't ever logically be able to accomplish this.

I am extremely tired, and would much prefer if we avoid this discussion yet again, but Eternity is a multiverse, a creation of time and space. He cannot exceed High 1-B per definition, and I do not understand your rationale for that he supposedly created a 1-A realm.

The Never Queen is the embodiment of all the unrealised possibilities and impossibilities within the multiverse, basically timelines too improbable to exist, and she is presented as an equal counterpoint to Eternity. As such, she views everything within the multiverse from the outside, but not as mere fiction.

My apologies if you took offence, but I have an awful lot to deal with right now.

Anyway, I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back