• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver surfer upgrade (marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the outside is usually seen as white to us, the simplest example of this is as it appears in the ultimates series, multiversel Eternity appeared there inside the outside (always basically always inside) if you want, I can throw the scans in this series as well as those in ultimates, after all, they are the same as in other comics

also no-space transcends the concepts of space and time . beyond space beyond time
IMG_20230721_215005.jpg
This doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • Your words: transcend/be beyond space and time still means that it can be outside 1 universe, because a universe is space and time. The text part of your comment wasn't in favor of what you were going for the comment before.
  • The panel: You may think that being outside the fabric of all universes means outside the multiverse, as if all the universes were 1 big ball and the No-Space was outside that, but no, "outside of all universes" just means that it doesn't touch those universes, there is still space in between those universes for the No-Space to be in. Meaning inside that "big ball". Hence it says that "To reach it, you must move sideways from our comfortable continuum." meaning 1 universe. As such, you didn't prove that the place cannot be a No-Space like you said before. This shows that it has to be No-Space.

the outside is usually seen as white to us

Ah, yes, I'm aware that the Outside is white and that this space is white too. The point is that it doesn't mean much with far better proof from the story that it can't be the Outside, even the 1 example of a place that isn't the Outside being white too isn't needed as there is always a first time for everything (The space outside the universe being portrayed as white).

Ah, yes, I'm aware that the Outside is white and that this space is white too. The point is that it doesn't mean much with far better proof from the story that it can't be the Outside, even the 1 example of a place that isn't the Outside being white too isn't needed as there is always a first time for everything (The space outside the universe being portrayed as white).
the outside is always beyond and contains the multiversal Eternity

You can have a debate without telling your opponent that their opinion is equivalent to trivially incorrect math.
I already do, it when it comes to mathematics, I didn't say it to insult, I just wanted to point out that it is pointless to deny a fact. I think you either have an attitude towards me or you always misunderstand me.

Well, if something is too outside social norms to the point of being seen as too weird, then it's worth calling out. Not doing so can be a normalization of it and lack of care when that sort of things happen. Meaning that Deagonx didn't necessarily say that it was an insult, but that it was too weird. You can tell someone to not deny a fact w/o telling them that doing so "is the same as saying 2+2=5". You can absolutely use examples, but this is out of nowhere and not used to get across something tricky.

This doesn't mean what you think it means.
  • Your words: transcend/be beyond space and time still means that it can be outside 1 universe, because a universe is space and time. The text part of your comment wasn't in favor of what you were going for the comment before.
  • The panel: You may think that being outside the fabric of all universes means outside the multiverse, as if all the universes were 1 big ball and the No-Space was outside that, but no, "outside of all universes" just means that it doesn't touch those universes, there is still space in between those universes for the No-Space to be in. Meaning inside that "big ball". Hence it says that "To reach it, you must move sideways from our comfortable continuum." meaning 1 universe. As such, you didn't prove that the place cannot be a No-Space like you said before. This shows that it has to be No-Space.
this scan is from an old series. means retconned in current series. I just shared it as an additional resource.

I went through the thread finally and I disagree with the OP due to the points brought up by Efi and Pein. I don't see any evidence of Alphex and Omegron being infinite in mass, and indeed the space doesn't appear to be a void, just an empty space.

I went through the thread finally and I disagree with the OP due to the points brought up by Efi and Pein. I don't see any evidence of Alphex and Omegron being infinite in mass, and indeed the space doesn't appear to be a void, just an empty space.
The reason for your rejection seems ridiculous to me, even universel Eternity currently contains a low 1a/high 1b structure in itself, alphex and omegron will kill Multi Eternity if they come together, multi Eternity is the peak and strongest state of Eternity (8 th cosmos multi Eternity) I also want to say that this Eternity contains an infinite number of universe Eternities within itself, that I can prove it.

The void name abyss, where silver surfer fell and survived, was told and shown in another comic before that there is a void, I can show it to you if you want

in The comic book the place is silver surfer fell is a void is also in the handbook, if you want, I can throw the scans

Last edited by a moderator:
Deagon makes sense.
Okay. Thank you for helping out. Has this thread been rejected then?

Or what is the current staff vote tally here?

Me, DDM and Efi disagree. Mav agreed with immeasurable lifting strength only. So 1-3 on the LS and 0-4 on the resistance to void manipulation.

Okay. It at least doesn't seem like this will be accepted then.

What are the arguments for and against immeasurable lifting strength here?

The reason for your rejection seems ridiculous to me, even universel Eternity currently contains a low 1a/high 1b structure in itself, alphex and omegron will kill Multi Eternity if they come together, multi Eternity is the peak and strongest state of Eternity (8 th cosmos multi Eternity) I also want to say that this Eternity contains an infinite number of universe Eternities within itself, that I can prove it.

There aren't any scans that say that the two objects have infinite mass.
I don't understand why you ignored the explanation I made before, multi Eternity contains an infinite universe and all of these universes have universal Eternity in it, if your reason for rejecting is really "infinite mass", I think it's a funny situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back