• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver surfer upgrade (marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alphex and Omegron are two pieces of infinite mass, it is said that these two are parts of Eternity, and if these two pieces come together, there will be a big bang again and Eternity will die. Lifebringer galactus was able to keep the two apart for a while, but he needed the help of a silver surfer to separate the two completely. this is because He said that he was special in a way that he could not explain and that his cosmic power is a resonance that can reach all space and time.Then the surfer took Omegron and separated it from alphex by going to the end of the universe.

The reason why surfer's lover Dawn can carry alphex is because, as Galactus said, she has a power cosmic on her board and shares the same resonance.

The muscle strength of the silver surfer must be Immeasurable
Also, if you examine the scans, I think silver surfer gets inf speed from here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After saving his friends, the silver surfer fell into the abyss, and we see that this void weakens him. This void tried to break the surfer and destroy it, but the surfer was able to withstand the destructive power of this nothingness thanks to the cosmic power within himself,

and managed to withstand the nature of the void that destroys person existence and that existence turns of the nothingness

I think silver surfer should get void manip Resistance
Contex:silver surfer 2016 ıssue #10 silver surfer black ıssue #1

Last edited:
This does not look like a void of nothingness that destroys the fabric of existence to me. Its darkness that eats away at his body, but the scans mention nothing about it being void manip/existence erasure. There is also a star in this darkness that wasn't erased implying this darkness isn't a literal void of non existence.

Surfer also does not "resist" anything here. He's being affected by it for "years" and has to heal

This does not look like a void of nothingness that destroys the fabric of existence to me. Its darkness that eats away at his body, but the scans mention nothing about it being void manip/existence erasure. There is also a star in this darkness that wasn't erased implying this darkness isn't a literal void of non existence.

Surfer also does not "resist" anything here. He's being affected by it for "years" and has to heal
man are you sure you read the series? he is not a star he is the kingdom of knull also belongs to knull in this void

I didn't read the series, but since this is Knull darkness, it could be void manipulation if you provided context
In the parts after the panels I throw, the silver surfer goes to the door of knull's kingdom, there he fights with knull's three servants, then we see that knull catches the surfer.

Also, the void that the surfer resists is the Abyss, and knull is the incarnation of the Abyss. It is important not to equate the kingdom of knull with the Abyss.

I’m saying it sounds like limited resistance.
No, if we look at the nature of the Abyss, it is a void that wants everything to disappear anyway, and the surfer managed to survive in this void thanks to his cosmic power, of course, naturally he weakened at the end of this work.

there is no limit here and it is out of the question

If we look at the situation here, it's definitely not bad and the surfer should get void manip Resistance

İdk. When you say the end of the universe, can you explain a little more? Or it could be in more scans about Omegran. Otherwise I will insist that the buoyancy of the SS is infinite.

agr
Alphex and Omegron are two pieces of infinite mass, it is said that these two are parts of Eternity, and if these two pieces come together, there will be a big bang again and Eternity will die. Lifebringer galactus was able to keep the two apart for a while, but he needed the help of a silver surfer to separate the two completely. this is because He said that he was special in a way that he could not explain and that his cosmic power is a resonance that can reach all space and time.Then the surfer took Omegron and separated it from alphex by going to the end of the universe.

The reason why surfer's lover Dawn can carry alphex is because, as Galactus said, she has a power cosmic on her board and shares the same resonance.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After saving his friends, the silver surfer fell into the abyss, and we see that this void weakens him. This void tried to break the surfer and destroy it, but the surfer was able to withstand the destructive power of this nothingness thanks to the cosmic power within himself,

and managed to withstand the nature of the void that destroys person existence and that existence turns of the nothingness

agree first disagree second

Agree with Immeasurable Lifting Strength at peak for Silver Surfer. Not sure about the Infinite speed though.

I'll need further context for Resistance to Void Manipulation.

Last edited:
I don't see why 2 objects that could cause a big bang would be immeasurably heavy. It has nothing to do with mass

Also, if you examine the scans, I think silver surfer gets inf speed from here
Infinity time infinity is still infinity. Not immeasurable. And adding them together is still infinity, nothing here makes sense about immeasurable LS.
Also the scan is practically unreadable.

This is not a void, just empty space. There are planets and stars, there is just something killing them.

This is what I got:
  • Alphex and Omegron are not two pieces of infinite mass, but they used to contain all potential matter and energy when they were one but it's not clear if they still do.
  • They're not said to be parts of Eternity.
  • "if these two pieces come together, there will be a big bang again and Eternity will die" is correct
  • "Lifebringer galactus was able to keep the two apart for a while, but he needed the help of a silver surfer to separate the two completely" is correct
  • The way you portray "He said that he was special in a way that he could not explain and that his cosmic power is a resonance that can reach all space and time" is misleading, that implies that it's something it can always do & have by way of attributing what he did to being that resonance, as if that meant simply having the power to do what he did. What he said was that "there is a resonance to your power cosmic... ...It reaches out across all time and space. Or has. Or will. It is hard to explain." while is later said to be a "cosmic resonance" that causes him to do this. While vague as they refuse to exaplain sh*t, it's clear that the resonance allows them to do what they do in a way that only works with the Alphex and Omegron and not in any other context, hence it comes off as Galactus' reasoning for SS being the one helping out, even next to all of his Heralds, hence SS didn't know himself how he could help, and we can intuitively infer as per common sense that a specific "resonance", of all things, would in turn have a specific, beneficial effect on this targets that helps Galactus' cause, so this would be something that makes the job easier.
So no, it's not Immeasurable LS, it's a meaningless feat.

Calling it an inf. speed feat may even be worst as the universe is very much finite in that comic.

Eficiente and Pein seem to make sense here. Thank you for helping out. 🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back