• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel Comics Astral Form and Telepathy revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no clue what you are talking about. These are a dozen statements that, from what I can tell, either directly indicate or support HDE (not even including the Low 1-A stuff). And I might add a few other statements I found since we're still waiting for Ultima.

If you have issues with some of the statements, directly explain which statements you don't agree with for HDE and properly explain why.
Ok, I would think I did so already. Either way, no need to be repetitive.

Even if they were to exist in a higher dimension, that's meaningless for these powers, the forms themselves need to be higher dimensional. Being inside =/= Being as big.

That takes away "Astral forms exist on the Astral Plane, a substrate of Earth-616[18] described as "a higher frequency of reality not limited by time, space or form"[10] and A different order of reality, beyond space and time[9]." and "The Astral Plane is a "place without distance or time or physical law"."

We're left with "A sorcerer travelling in their astral form "is not bound to ordinary natural laws of time or motion"[17], and "to those adept in the mystic arts, time and space are meaningless when they are in their ectoplasmic form"[19]. When Doctor Strange in his spirit form, the boundaries of time and gravity are meaningless[20]. Upon drinking a potion to release his astral form, Loki could "pierce the veil of time", "shatter the fabric of distance", and was unfettered by space and time."

And all this statements mean that the Astral forms follow different laws than what a physical form has to follow in the regular universe. That's it. It's different but not higher as in possessing more than three dimensions. The statements aren't telling us that they possess more than 3 dimensions, therefore they don't. It's as if (if I don't know this) you were so marveled at how unbelievable those statements were that you assumed they couldn't possibly be made by 3-dimensional beings, and therefore the characters need to have Higher-Dimensional Existence for that to make sense. Which is made-up, they can do this because the laws they follow are different, as any character can have the same w/o Higher-Dimensional Existence.

I really hope this would suffice for this and the statements you're yet to give.

Ok, I would think I did so already. Either way, no need to be repetitive.

That takes away "Astral forms exist on the Astral Plane, a substrate of Earth-616[18] described as "a higher frequency of reality not limited by time, space or form"[10] and A different order of reality, beyond space and time[9]." and "The Astral Plane is a "place without distance or time or physical law"."

We're left with "A sorcerer travelling in their astral form "is not bound to ordinary natural laws of time or motion"[17], and "to those adept in the mystic arts, time and space are meaningless when they are in their ectoplasmic form"[19]. When Doctor Strange in his spirit form, the boundaries of time and gravity are meaningless[20]. Upon drinking a potion to release his astral form, Loki could "pierce the veil of time", "shatter the fabric of distance", and was unfettered by space and time."

And all this statements mean that the Astral forms follow different laws than what a physical form has to follow in the regular universe. That's it. It's different but not higher as in possessing more than three dimensions. The statements aren't telling us that they possess more than 3 dimensions, therefore they don't. It's as if (if I don't know this) you were so marveled at how unbelievable those statements were that you assumed they couldn't possibly be made by 3-dimensional beings, and therefore the characters need to have Higher-Dimensional Existence for that to make sense. Which is made-up, they can do this because the laws they follow are different, as any character can have the same w/o Higher-Dimensional Existence.

I really hope this would suffice for this and the statements you're yet to give.
Your unpleasant attitude aside, there's also the fact that there are other higher-dimensional statements (as listed in the sandbox at the end of my introduction), for astral stuff, to say nothing of some the scans you mention literally calling the Astral Plane (where it states in the same scan that it is where Astral Forms exist, at least in regards to their minds) "a higher frequency of reality not limited by time, space or form"[10] and A different order of reality, beyond space and time[9]." And this scan: a substrate of Earth-616[18], flat-out says that astral forms are "represented" on the Astral Plane, supporting the notion that Astral Forms ~= Astral Plane in dimensionality/nature.

At the very least, all mind battles are on the higher-dimensional Astral Plane with both combatants using astral forms, so it is clear that astral forms by nature exist on the astral plane, at the very least in terms of "mind".

Last edited:
I've looked at the blog a few times and I think it looks good bro. It may even be BDE type 2 instead of type 1.

But I think the problem with HDE for others is that existing in a higher dimensional realm will not give you a higher dimensional existence, i.e. an axis.

There may be some true in this.

Other than that, Nonduality seems good like the others, but maybe another problem is NEP.

Here, instead of the lack of dual states of existence, the between of the dual states of existence, that is, "be existence and also be non-existence" applies, so I believe this is nature type 3.

I think blog is very good and you cook well bro. :coffee:

Your unpleasant attitude aside,
You can dislike it but you keep making the mistakes that my slightly over-inticative words hope that you wouldn't, and I would hope to not be here all year. Nor does this tell me whether or not you agree on me being correct on the prior criticism to the info I covered on its own, since you partially reply with more stuff. So, respectfully I find reasonable to dismiss that concern as unfounded, but you can be more clear about it on a private conversation.
there's also the fact that there are other higher-dimensional statements (as listed in the sandbox at the end of my introduction)
You are talking about Higher-Dimensional Existence. Therefore, you need to structure the reasons for that power next to the ability "[[Higher-Dimensional Existence]]:" like any other.

Ideally, it would have been the best scenario if you had done so before making this thread, after I made my criticism to your blog. For future reference.
for astral stuff, to say nothing of some the scans you mention literally calling the Astral Plane (where it states in the same scan that it is where Astral Forms exist, at least in regards to their minds) "a higher frequency of reality not limited by time, space or form"[10]
As already implied in this comment, I do have my isssus with the Astral Plane being Low 1-A as it is but I will not go over it in this thread.

As pointed out before that, I have issues with your own ability to establish its higher dimensionality;

Being "higher" is pointless positioning.

I can even quote this from the HDE page;
  • "Simply stating that something is from a Higher Plane or a Higher Existence does not necessarily imply the existence of an extradimensional axis in relation to 3-dimensional entities or objects. Statements that something is "higher-dimensional" also need to be interpreted in context, as authors at times use the term figuratively.
    • Additionally, usages of “Higher Dimension” should be treated with scrutiny, as “Dimension” is often times used to refer to places, and not directions in space, and as such the term can easily be used in the same sense as "Higher Realm/Plane" and similar verbiage. Context should be used to determine whether it truly refers to increased dimensionality."
So the "frequency" of that reality is higher, ok, that's meaningless for the topic at hand. The frequencies of something aren't indicative of their dimensions anyway.
Almost the same as before. As already implied in this comment, I do have my isssus with the Astral Plane being Low 1-A as it is but I will not go over it in this thread. As pointed out before that, I have issues with your own ability to establish its higher dimensionality;

Any dimension outside the main universe is "beyond" it.

• "Stating that something is Extra-Dimensional simply means it comes from outside of the regular 3-dimensional space. It does not necessarily mean that it has an extradimensional axis in contrast to 3-dimensional objects, without further context.
  • Stating that something transcends space or space and time does not necessarily imply that it has an extradimensional axis or that it pertains to the geometry of the object."
Being "beyond" is the same. Of course a dimension that is not the main universe/space & time is beyond that, every dimension that's not the main universe is beyond it, in this comment I said;

you're using standards from like 10 years ago, wordings that mean stuff other than that you're using them for. If it had a dozen statements for it 1 alone would cut it, maybe you know none of them does anything on its own and put it as a whole to try to see if by doing so you can push the highest possible meaning in what they say, which is not how it works.

And your reply to that was "I have no clue what you are talking about." Do you now understand what I'm saying?
And this scan: a substrate of Earth-616[18], flat-out says that astral forms are "represented" on the Astral Plane, supporting the notion that Astral Forms ~= Astral Plane in dimensionality/nature.
Almost the same as before;

It's "a substrate of Earth-616", sure, but that doesn't mean it's as big as it, anything could be of any size to be the substrate of anything.

Don't act like the word "represent" is a confirmation of something being "~=" in dimensionality or something that supports it. It's just sheer confirmation bias from your part, something you made up. Yes the "nature" is similar, but not in the sense of dimensionality, it's a reality with a gimmick on spirits and if you're there you're a spirit yourself. The word "represent" does not mean that something would be equal to what they represent and in fact they can very much succeed in representing something by being minuscule next to it. I will give you an example, imagine there was an infinite number of X, would this not mean that a single X can't be used to represent all of them because it's just 1 and they're so many? No, it perfectly can. Imagine that a place was infinitely big, would this not mean that a limited part of it taken elsewhere will fail per definition to represent the whole place? No, it perfectly can.
At the very least, all mind battles are on the higher-dimensional Astral Plane with both combatants using astral forms, so it is clear that astral forms by nature exist on the astral plane, at the very least in terms of "mind".
Sure.

You can dislike it but you keep making the mistakes that my slightly over-inticative words hope that you wouldn't, and I would hope to not be here all year. Nor does this tell me whether or not you agree on me being correct on the prior criticism to the info I covered on its own, since you partially reply with more stuff. So, respectfully I find reasonable to dismiss that concern as unfounded, but you can be more clear about it on a private conversation.

You are talking about Higher-Dimensional Existence. Therefore, you need to structure the reasons for that power next to the ability "[[Higher-Dimensional Existence]]:" like any other.

Ideally, it would have been the best scenario if you had done so before making this thread, after I made my criticism to your blog. For future reference.

As already implied in this comment, I do have my isssus with the Astral Plane being Low 1-A as it is but I will not go over it in this thread.

As pointed out before that, I have issues with your own ability to establish its higher dimensionality;

• "Simply stating that something is from a Higher Plane or a Higher Existence does not necessarily imply the existence of an extradimensional axis in relation to 3-dimensional entities or objects. Statements that something is "higher-dimensional" also need to be interpreted in context, as authors at times use the term figuratively.
    • Additionally, usages of “Higher Dimension” should be treated with scrutiny, as “Dimension” is often times used to refer to places, and not directions in space, and as such the term can easily be used in the same sense as "Higher Realm/Plane" and similar verbiage. Context should be used to determine whether it truly refers to increased dimensionality."
So the "frequency" of that reality is higher, ok, that's meaningless for the topic at hand. The frequencies of something aren't indicative of their dimensions anyway.

Almost the same as before. As already implied in this comment, I do have my isssus with the Astral Plane being Low 1-A as it is but I will not go over it in this thread. As pointed out before that, I have issues with your own ability to establish its higher dimensionality;

• "Stating that something is Extra-Dimensional simply means it comes from outside of the regular 3-dimensional space. It does not necessarily mean that it has an extradimensional axis in contrast to 3-dimensional objects, without further context.
  • Stating that something transcends space or space and time does not necessarily imply that it has an extradimensional axis or that it pertains to the geometry of the object."
Being "beyond" is the same. Of course a dimension that is not the main universe/space & time is beyond that, every dimension that's not the main universe is beyond it, in this comment I said;

And your reply to that was "I have no clue what you are talking about." Do you now understand what I'm saying?

Almost the same as before;

Don't act like the word "represent" is a confirmation of something being "~=" in dimensionality or something that supports it. It's just sheer confirmation bias from your part, something you made up. Yes the "nature" is similar, but not in the sense of dimensionality, it's a reality with a gimmick on spirits and if you're there you're a spirit yourself. The word "represent" does not mean that something would be equal to what they represent and in fact they can very much succeed in representing something by being minuscule next to it. I will give you an example, imagine there was an infinite number of X, would this not mean that a single X can't be used to represent all of them because it's just 1 and they're so many? No, it perfectly can. Imagine that a place was infinitely big, would this not mean that a limited part of it taken elsewhere will fail per definition to represent the whole place? No, it perfectly can.
Even disregarding the above statements, and the Low 1-A stuff, the sandbox includes statements for the Astral Plane like this:

Aight.

I made it very clear on my comment and it was already talked about in the thread itself, yes the Astral Plane is already a higher dimension. Can I please not be the only staff to remind Eseseso things already talked about and points already brought up? I'm having complications.

Not exactly seeing BDE type 2 here given that's more of an "all aspects/definitions of space and time are transcended" type ability, it might be type 1 but I'm not fully knowledgeable in that ability. Type 3 and 2 NEP simultaneously doesn't make much sense to me when one is you being neither existing nor not existing, but the other is you're both at the same time, I can see this working if it's separate forms having the different NEPs but ehh. Type 2 Aspect of Nonduality I'm not seeing given the only duality mentioned is existence and nonexistence, though Nonduality in general I'm kinda not seeing since last time I checked it needs to be the conceptual dualities between the two natures that's unbounded by the being itself, this just looks like normal type 2 NEP at best.

The speed should just be immeasurable since it's verbatim stated they're racing through time and space in their astral forms.

The rest looks fine to me.

@Eficiente Tone down the condescending behavior, you can refute Eseseso's points without having to be rude about it.

Not exactly seeing BDE type 2 here given that's more of an "all aspects/definitions of space and time are transcended" type ability, it might be type 1 but I'm not fully knowledgeable in that ability. Type 3 and 2 NEP simultaneously doesn't make much sense to me when one is you being neither existing nor not existing, but the other is you're both at the same time, I can see this working if it's separate forms having the different NEPs but ehh. Type 2 Aspect of Nonduality I'm not seeing given the only duality mentioned is existence and nonexistence, though Nonduality in general I'm kinda not seeing since last time I checked it needs to be the conceptual dualities between the two natures that's unbounded by the being itself, this just looks like normal type 2 NEP at best.

The speed should just be immeasurable since it's verbatim stated they're racing through time and space in their astral forms.

The rest looks fine to me.

@Eficiente Tone down the condescending behavior, you can refute Eseseso's points without having to be rude about it.
Thank you for responding.

I'll just change the speed to "up to Immeasurable", then.

I'll remove Nonduality and look over the responses you and others have given towards NEP to see what the best change would be.

I do think that BDE Type 2 is still valid though.

I made it very clear on my comment and it was already talked about in the thread itself, yes the Astral Plane is already a higher dimension.
That wasn't clear at first, but now it is clear.

I disagree with you, it's not condescending behavior. I do get you, part of how I do this seems unnecessary, but I do what I can with the limited tools the wiki offers me, I need to be able to go back at this and get a clear pictire of how things went down or for anyone to understand why I say what I say w/o misunderstandings in bad faith. There is no malice on it. I also know that Eseseso has short-term memory, because he told me so, so I try to be very clear in light of that.

My future comments may not be of your liking if you feel like they're more of the same. Please talk to me elsewhere if you want to touch this topic.

I'll just change the speed to "up to Immeasurable", then.
I can start listing anti-feats for their speed, but I would need to know what the claim is going to be (Immeasurable alone, up to Immeasurable, possibly Immeasurable). "Up to Immeasurable" means that something allows them to get faster in-universe, yet it seems to be added just because of the inconsistencies the stat presents, which is not correct.

@Eficiente So you disagree with having to not be rude when refuting someone's point? Good to know you're acting very immature in this thread, makes it all the more reason why I shouldn't take you seriously in this thread.

Saying this like that looks really condescending when you're essentially mocking them for finding a statement they find impressive. There's numerous ways to say your refute without having to tell them, for someone who claims he tries to be clear about someone's short term memory you sure seem to do a shit job with treating them with any modicum of respect.

@Eficiente So you disagree with having to not be rude when refuting someone's point?
Don't overreact, I disagreed with what you viewed as condescending behavior being so. As an example of what said before, I feel more secure saying this or else people might remember me as having said that it's ok to be rude, just because you said so.
Good to know you're acting very immature in this thread, makes it all the more reason why I shouldn't take you seriously in this thread.
This doesn't have grounds where to stand, I can disagree with with your evaluation, I have the ability to do so, doing so isn't "acting very immature". "All the more reason why I shouldn't take you seriously in this thread" is just utter nonsense, do you had any reason to not take me seriously me before? That reads to me that you already saw me in terrible faith, because you may disagree with me before but "not taking me seriously" is many steps above that, and why do you bother to devalue my opinion rather than doing anything professional on what you view as a staff not wanting to not be rude? I see that as spite, you had to devalue my opinion so that others may see it.
Saying this like that looks really condescending when you're essentially mocking them for finding a statement they find impressive. There's numerous ways to say your refute without having to tell them, for someone who claims he tries to be clear about someone's short term memory you sure seem to do a shit job with treating them with any modicum of respect.
As I said before
Please talk to me elsewhere if you want to touch this topic.
This thread is not about how I handled my comments. You don't give me the freedom to argue back, you don't care about it, it's a conversation of 1.

Like UchihaSlayer96, I largely agree with LordGriffin1000's analysis, although I think that Higher-Dimensional Existence and Beyond-Dimensional Existence (Type 1) are fine.
@Planck69

What do you think about Eficiente's concerns here?

I can start listing anti-feats for their speed, but I would need to know what the claim is going to be (Immeasurable alone, up to Immeasurable, possibly Immeasurable). "Up to Immeasurable" means that something allows them to get faster in-universe, yet it seems to be added just because of the inconsistencies the stat presents, which is not correct.
Up to immeasurable seems fine, likely based on one's skill with Astral Projection.

Doctor Strange and Baron Mordo, being the ones who did the immeasurable stuff, are top-tier sorcerers which includes experience with Astral projection, so it makes sense that they get to go up to the high end for speed.

Of course, some novice magician is not gonna have immeasurable speed with astral projection.

But I won't deny there are inconsistencies.

Perhaps I can note in my sandbox that only highly-skilled Sorcerers and other people well experienced in Astral Projection can get Immeasurable Speed, and that due to its inconsistencies it is both combat inapplicable (asides from Time Travel) and no one scales to it.

@Planck69

What do you think about Eficiente's concerns here?
What are your thoughts?

@Eficiente My evaluation of the thread itself isn't what I'm focusing on with you, it's the fact you're being disrespectful on the OP for no reason which is not something a staff member should become, you lacking to see what it is me and Eseseso have pointed out about your behavior makes me question whether or not you're eligible for this job to begin with. Yes, your track record of insulting those who don't align with your opinions like telling those to have a better reading comprehension is already basis enough for me to tell you're someone who lacks any respect towards anyone. Also no I'm not taking this somewhere else, your behavior is showing in this thread and I'm going to bring it up here.

Yes, your track record of insulting those who don't align with your opinions like telling those to have a better reading comprehension is already basis enough for me to tell you're someone who lacks any respect towards anyone. Also no I'm not taking this somewhere else, your behavior is showing in this thread and I'm going to bring it up here.
Also, I'd like to mention the following statements by Efi:

Wants to make a "common sense" page meant for opinions/claims that HE thinks are baseless.

Also, in the Low 1-C Kirby thread, he insulted literally everyone who voted in favor of the CRT just because he disagreed with it, calling us all "pushovers", an insult which he used here as well.

He also accused me of only agreeing with the OP out of my personal biases and not because I legitimately agreed with the OP.

And two posts of his in a recent thread that were rude and condescending not just to me, but to @DarkDragonMedeus.

And he's just being flat-out condescending here.

Last edited:
As far as I am aware, Eficiente is very good at rationally evaluating different content revision threads. We do not have such an abundance of active staff members that we can just throw them away if somebody does not like them for personal reasons.

As far as I am aware, Eficiente is very good at rationally evaluating different content revision threads. We do not have such an abundance of active staff members that we can just throw them away if somebody does not like them for personal reasons.
This is a terrible excuse, Ant. These aren't "personal reasons", these are very valid accusations of conduct unbecoming of staff, and this isn't the first time you've defended him on this run. And frankly, we are tired of this nonsense.

I don't care how good they are with content revision threads, if their behavior does not depict them to be quite so. You'd be defending wrongdoers here just because they contribute to the wiki, and I don't like that. I'd rather we have more consistent and stringent standards for this sort of thing, else you just give a bad name for all of us.

But Eficiente doesn't seem to actually be malicious, nor bad-mannered enough to demote him. He just gets stressed out easily.

Also, trying to force this issue into a public drama situation is inappropriate. Take it up with our HR group if you truly need to.

But Eficiente doesn't seem to actually be malicious or bad-mannered enough to demote him. He just gets stressed out easily.
1. The evidence speaks for itself. For the love of God Ant, enough with the excuses. "Have better reading comprehension" is effectively mockery. I don't get how you can even begin to defend something like this.

2. Just because he stresses out easily, does not give him the right to disrespect people like this in any way, shape or form. Especially when he's staff.

Also, I am not asking for a demotion. The thought never crossed into my mind when I was typing the comment. We are all merely asking Eficiente to act more civilized here, that's all.

1. The evidence speaks for itself. For the love of God Ant, enough with the excuses. "Have better reading comprehension" is effectively mockery. I don't get how you can even begin to defend something like this.

2. Just because he stresses out easily, does not give him the right to disrespect people like this in any way, shape or form. Especially when he's staff.
Well, I do not like demoting helpful staff members for only somewhat bad behaviour. If I did, you would also have been demoted long ago. I usually prefer to give them a stern talk to clean up their behaviour instead.
Also, I am not asking for a demotion. The thought never crossed into my mind when I was typing the comment. We are all merely asking Eficiente to act more civilized here, that's all.
Okay. That is perfectly fine.

@Eficiente

Please try to behave more politely here and elsewhere. I can give you links to some relaxing music hosted via Spotify if you wish to have it help you calm down.

Well, I do not like demoting staff members for only somewhat bad behaviour. If I did, you would also have been demoted long ago.
1. I'd rather you didn't get into comparisons here, that's even worse.

2. I already said that we're not talking about demotion here, so IDK why you're bringing it up.

I usually prefer to give them a stern talk to clean up their behaviour instead.
And now look where we are.

Ant, we are way past the point of "stern talks to clean up behavior" here. Action needs to be taken to ensure Eficiente never repeats this kind of behavior ever again.

@Eficiente

Please try to behave more politely here and elsewhere. I can give you links to some relaxing music hosted via Spotify if you wish to have it help you calm down.

1. I'd rather you didn't get into comparisons here, that's even worse.
I am just trying to point out some self-perspective.
2. I already said that we're not talking about demotion here, so IDK why you're bringing it up.
I had already written that part of my post when your second reply popped up.
And now look where we are.

Ant, we are way past the point of "stern talks to clean up behavior" here. Action needs to be taken to ensure Eficiente never repeats this kind of behavior ever again.
He has to make an effort, but I am also trying to be considerate regarding his stress levels.
can you guys talk about eficiente somewhere else instead of messing up OP's thread??
Okay.

Okay so I took a quick glance at the blog, here are my thoughts and opinions on it.

Incorporeality: Looks fine, self-evident enough

Abstract Existence Type 1: Self-evident and verbatim

Speed: Unsure, ask Executor_N0 if it qualifies

Acausality (Type 4): Looks good

HDE: Works

BDE Type 2: Unsure, ask DT or Ultima

Resistance to Space-Time Manip: Looks fine at a glance on the scans.

Resistance to Law Manipulation/Physics Manipulation and Gravity Manipulation: Looks okay.

Resistance to Vector Manip: This I am a bit unsure on TBF, this would normally involve manipulating vector quantities and such. It could fall under "laws of motion" I suppose, but ask DT or Executor_N0 to check it out.

Concept Manipulation Type 3: Looks good at a glance, doesn't seem to affect reality, seems to be personalized

Memory Manipulation: Looks good

Mind Manipulation: Seems fine at a glance

Nonexistent Physiology: Not my alley unfortunately, might have to ask Ultima or the other experts

Dimensional Travel: Speaks for itself really. Looks good.

Invisibility: Looks good

Possession: Looks good

Soul Manipulation: Yeah, doesn't need further elaboration, the blog speaks volumes of it. Looks good

Non-Physical Interaction: Self-explanatory, a-okay to me

Empathic Manipulation: Looks alright

Limited Causality/Plot Manipulation: Nice try but I ain't touching this even if you threaten to kill my family

Info Manip Type 2: Not my cup of tea, ask Ultima

Life Manip: Seems okay.

Also, your Weaknesses section seems incomplete. Might do well to finish that.

@Eficiente My evaluation of the thread itself isn't what I'm focusing on with you, it's the fact you're being disrespectful on the OP for no reason which is not something a staff member should become, you lacking to see what it is me and Eseseso have pointed out about your behavior makes me question whether or not you're eligible for this job to begin with.
This is something they do all the time, just because people have issues with me that doesn't necessarily mean that they're right; they could be, absolutely, I gave both of you the chance to talk with me elsewhere and didn't care. I respectfully disagreed with your takes on me while giving my reasons for it. And now we're at the point where they shame me in part because "this is something told me before". Yes, I heard you before, but I disagreed, I have nothing if I were to be right while disagreeing there, a staff is not gonna pop up who evaluates that & keeps it in mind; The bad takes on me existed, that's all that matters, and they can later be used as a increasing source to make me look bad. It's exhausting.

As said before, I don't consider that I'm being disrespectful on the OP for no reason, I want to defend myself on that elsewhere, can't I have that for once?
Yes, your track record of insulting those who don't align with your opinions like telling those to have a better reading comprehension is already basis enough for me to tell you're someone who lacks any respect towards anyone. Also no I'm not taking this somewhere else, your behavior is showing in this thread and I'm going to bring it up here.
So, this is very annoying, I think you already did this before in another Marvel thread - telling me that I do this while linking that same comment & thread - and we already told you that this was very inappropriate. I can't remember, if it wasn't you it was someone else.

This is extremely prejudiced against me, and you do show some of that in this very thread. Yes I f*cked up in that old thread, I shouldn't have said that and I'm sorry about it. I have likewise made other mistakes like it in the past. But I don't believe you for a second in this "track record" you're talking about being fair nor indicative that I'm "someone who lacks any respect towards anyone", the scale of what you're saying makes me think you f*cking hate. The mistakes I made, bad as they might be, are a very small minority; It's painful saying that as it's something very vague to claim or qualify, which is why I need things registered and with a proper conclusion of when I'm on the right or wrong and with authorities to look behind that. The issue is that the first step on that is never taken.

I have already given this position many times before, but people love to say that I do things wrong when I don't and source me doing things wrong cases that aren't elaborated upon beyond complaints. It's exhausting, and I'm talking even cases that aren't remotely controversial and people around even comment on how I don't do anything wrong.
@Eficiente

Ant, do you actually believe I need relaxing music based on my comments, or do you assumed that I need that based on what they said about me and how they must hold at least some degree of truth?

If I needed that, and my comments here reflected that, I'm sure they can remove me as a staff within a day. I am not angry. This public drama is a mistake, please do something to take it elsewhere if it goes on. Or what's already there so far.

Well, I think that you have mentioned elsewhere that you find these types of situations very stressful.

Anyway, I do agree about that there seems to be an ongoing situation of being oversensitive about almost anything Eficiente does, and then attacking him for it over and over.

Ladies, ladies, handbags down!

Efi, Tone control, reread your posts and if you're insulting someone in any way just jettison that shit right out the airlock, I shouldn't have to tell a staff to do what I do in terms of trying to keep some semblance of peace on threads.

Glass, KLOL, there is a time and a place for calling out someone like that, over half this page has been derailing over this, and that's coming from someone who's A. Also derailing and B. Derails more then he cares to admit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back