• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Silver surfer upgrade (marvel Comics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I got:
  • Alphex and Omegron are not two pieces of infinite mass, but they used to contain all potential matter and energy when they were one but it's not clear if they still do.
  • They're not said to be parts of Eternity.
  • "if these two pieces come together, there will be a big bang again and Eternity will die" is correct
  • "Lifebringer galactus was able to keep the two apart for a while, but he needed the help of a silver surfer to separate the two completely" is correct
  • The way you portray "He said that he was special in a way that he could not explain and that his cosmic power is a resonance that can reach all space and time" is misleading, that implies that it's something it can always do & have by way of attributing what he did to being that resonance, as if that meant simply having the power to do what he did. What he said was that "there is a resonance to your power cosmic... ...It reaches out across all time and space. Or has. Or will. It is hard to explain." while is later said to be a "cosmic resonance" that causes him to do this. While vague as they refuse to exaplain sh*t, it's clear that the resonance allows them to do what they do in a way that only works with the Alphex and Omegron and not in any other context, hence it comes off as Galactus' reasoning for SS being the one helping out, even next to all of his Heralds, hence SS didn't know himself how he could help, and we can intuitively infer as per common sense that a specific "resonance", of all things, would in turn have a specific, beneficial effect on this targets that helps Galactus' cause, so this would be something that makes the job easier.
So no, it's not Immeasurable LS, it's a meaningless feat.

Calling it an inf. speed feat may even be worst as the universe is very much finite in that comic.
While everything about m body Eternity is Immearsuble, we are talking about multiversel Eternity here, that feat has to be Immearsuble. If you don't want to accept it, at least offer a more logical explanation.

Infinity time infinity is still infinity. Not immeasurable. And adding them together is still infinity, nothing here makes sense about immeasurable LS.
Also the scan is practically unreadable.

This is not a void, just empty space. There are planets and stars, there is just something killing them.
There are no stars or planets there, I've explained it before, silver surfer falls into a void named abyss. It's been told to us that the abyss is void, in Venom 2018 and some handbooks.

if the two pieces combined are strong enough to kill Multi Eternity then this feat should logically be Immeasurable

Here are higher quality scans. As you can see, Lifebringer Galactus folded space-time to bring them there, so it is not a speed feat at all. They also did not fly back, Eternity moved his fingers to reunite them
The scans are not much different in the clearness
There are no stars or planets there, I've explained it before, silver surfer falls into a void named abyss. It's been told to us that the abyss is void, in Venom 2018 and some handbooks.
Some handbooks are not scans provide jt.
Your scan literally says "stars are born" and "planet faraway" that is not void.
Stars are not born in voids and planets do not exist in voids

what you thought as a star was the kingdom of knull the room was under the abyss also we know that it belongs to knull in the abyss
The scans are not much different in the clearness

Some handbooks are not scans provide jt.
Your scan literally says "stars are born" and "planet faraway" that is not void.
Stars are not born in voids and planets do not exist in voids

The surfer may have described it as a star in the void, but we see quite clearly after the scan that the surfer went there and that it was the kingdom of knull.

what you thought as a star was the kingdom of knull the room was under the abyss also we know that it belongs to knull in the abyss
I am talking about the star he went inside, I am talking about stars that are being born and stars that are dying right there in the scan.
Also a kingdom existing means it is not a void.

I am talking about the star he went inside, I am talking about stars that are being born and stars that are dying right there in the scan.
Also a kingdom existing means it is not a void.
you haven't read the series, you are talking to talk, he is not a star he is the kingdom of knull we see it in the continuation of the scan also knull is the embodiment of the abyss, that is, it is his sensitivity. Also, this kingdom cannot be said to be completely inside the abyss, on the contrary, it is clearly shown to us in the series that it is under the abyss.

While everything about m body Eternity is Immearsuble, we are talking about multiversel Eternity here, that feat has to be Immearsuble. If you don't want to accept it, at least offer a more logical explanation.
he just gave you an explanation. I think this thread should be closed if OP is just gonna respond to refutations with "it must be immeasurable"
you haven't read the series, you are talking to talk, he is not a star he is the kingdom of knull we see it in the continuation of the scan also knull is the embodiment of the abyss, that is, it is his sensitivity. Also, this kingdom cannot be said to be completely inside the abyss, on the contrary, it is clearly shown to us in the series that it is under the abyss.
Could you show the scan which states it is a void?

First stop with the tone, the scan literally says "my cosmic awareness spreads out, I search for signs of life in the cosmic wasteland..... I find stars flickering in the darkness, on and off a thousand times again. I see them born, bright and raging and then dead"

Literally stars are being born and are dying in the space so how is it a void?

Anyway enough of this

sana sadece bir açıklama yaptı. OP, çürütmelere "ölçülemez olmalı" şeklinde yanıt verecekse, bu konunun kapatılması gerektiğini düşünüyorum.

Boş olduğunu belirten taramayı gösterebilir misiniz?
I guess you don't want to understand, everything of Eternity is Immeasurable. I'm talking about the highest Eternity here, namely multiversel Eternity.

Last edited:
First stop with the tone, the scan literally says "my cosmic awareness spreads out, I search for signs of life in the cosmic wasteland..... I find stars flickering in the darkness, on and off a thousand times again. I see them born, bright and raging and then dead"

Literally stars are being born and are dying in the space so how is it a void?

Anyway enough of this
The scans you put do not open. Also, you interpret everything the surfer says implicitly differently, this is wrong. According to your logic, many events in the series are different, that is, they are misinterpreted.

he just gave you an explanation. I think this thread should be closed if OP is just gonna respond to refutations with "it must be immeasurable"

Could you show the scan which states it is a void?
At first, there was nothing but this void named abyss. Here, the war between knull and celestials is explained and if you look at the scans, the abyss is described as void and we see that knull created the sword from abyss while creating the necrosword and again stated that this place is a void.

Venom 2018 ıssue 4
also the author of these two series is the same donny cates so abyss is a void and there is no inconsistency here

The scans you put do not open.
Check again it opens.
Also, you interpret everything the surfer says implicitly differently, this is wrong. According to your logic, many events in the series are different, that is, they are misinterpreted.
No offense but stop with this BS you keep saying as if only you can be right. it is literally in the scan, please read it.

Count me as disagree, simple

It can be said that he was looking for a sign of life in this void and could not find it, it is quite natural that the surfer fell from this void over the years and finally found the kingdom of knull under this void. There is no bad situation here.

What currently needs to be evaluated here?
Maverick zero said it will provide more arguments for void manip Resistance dark dragon medeus said he agrees with Maverick zero here i will wait for more input also i will wait maverick zero

Maverick zero said it will provide more arguments for void manip Resistance dark dragon medeus said he agrees with Maverick zero here i will wait for more input also i will wait maverick zero
He also said that he accepts Immerasuble Lifting Strength.

This doesn't reply at all to my comment, and how is this multiversel Eternity?

This doesn't reply at all to my comment, and how is this multiversel Eternity?

We already know that multi Eternity is inside the outside silver surfer goes to the end of multi Eternity and throws the omegron to the outside this is shown to us in the next scans also I have already explained the reason for Immearsuble before

We already know that multi Eternity is inside the outside silver surfer goes to the end of multi Eternity and throws the omegron to the outside this is shown to us in the next scans also I have already explained the reason for Immearsuble before
I'm dissatisfied with this reasoning, what's the proof that this was the Outside and not that the space outside the universe was simply portrayed as white nothing? That can happen in Marvel, like when Hyperior's universe got erased. This comic refers to the universe maybe being destroyed due to something that caused the what Earth scientists can the Big Bang, which is much heavy evidence that it was Universal Eternity.

I'm dissatisfied with this reasoning, what's the proof that this was the Outside and not that the space outside the universe was simply portrayed as white nothing? That can happen in Marvel, like when Hyperior's universe got erased. This comic refers to the universe maybe being destroyed due to something that caused the what Earth scientists can the Big Bang, which is much heavy evidence that it was Universal Eternity.
The nothingness in which hyperion floats is No-space. The space between 2 destroyed universes. "DESTROYED". In short, this place cannot be a no-space. this is void

The nothingness in which hyperion floats is No-space. The space between 2 destroyed universes. "DESTROYED". In short, this place cannot be a no-space. this is void
also no-space transcends the concepts of space and time . beyond space beyond time
IMG_20230721_215005.jpg

the outside is usually seen as white to us, the simplest example of this is as it appears in the ultimates series, multiversel Eternity appeared there inside the outside (always basically always inside) if you want, I can throw the scans in this series as well as those in ultimates, after all, they are the same as in other comics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back