• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, since the Hell Lords at High 1-B have scaling in speed to those with Infinite Speed, such as Mephisto in Hell fighting Galactus and Seth at his peak in base battling Odin, should all Hell Lords either at their High 1-B peak or within their own realms have Infinite speed?

Their base forms would have "MFTL+, up to Infinite" speed.

Also, since the Hell Lords at High 1-B have scaling in speed to those with Infinite Speed, such as Mephisto in Hell fighting Galactus and Seth at his peak in base battling Odin, should all Hell Lords either at their High 1-B peak or within their own realms have Infinite speed?

What do you think?

Their "in-realm" High 1-B keys would just be Infinite in speed.

What currently needs to be done here?

Edit: Never mind.

What do you think?

Their "in-realm" High 1-B keys would just be Infinite in speed.
@Eficiente @Qawsedf234 @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeThree @Ehnkr2beboh @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @Catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @LuciferX @Excel616 @Immortalgodd @LephyrTheRevanchist @ByAsura @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0 @Maverick_Zero_X @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

What do you think?

I agree that it would be a bit more helpful if we applied justifications to each profile rather than using a scaling chain only. How about something along the lines of…

I agree that it would be a bit more helpful if we applied justifications to each profile rather than using a scaling chain only. How about something along the lines of…
Nice, but I think a lot of the evidence is too Mephisto specific, which is a bit of an issue since I wouldn't even say most in-realm Hell Lords directly scale to Mephisto (same tier of course, but in a scaling chain they'd be quite a bit down). So something like "Mephisto is superior to his whole army" wouldn't necessarily be true for, say, Pluto. Even if they did scale though, we'd probably link to each relevant Hell Lord's page rather than putting their scans in every Hell Lord's justification.

However, there are still direct statements for Hell Lords being pan-dimension rulers to pan-dimensional realms (Hellstorm: Prince of Lies #2) and basically every Hell Lord scales off of contributing to the realm merging feat. I'll try to make unique justifications for every Hell Lord when I can. Satannish has decent scaling to Mephisto + he upscales from his out-of-realm peak that threatened his realm and Mephisto's, Hela has the Omniversal Armageddon scan, Pluto has his stranger scaling, etc, so most should have specific evidence to note.

Oh, and I agree with Infinite Speed FRA.

Nice, but I think a lot of the evidence is too Mephisto specific, which is a bit of an issue since I wouldn't even say most in-realm Hell Lords directly scale to Mephisto (same tier of course, but in a scaling chain they'd be quite a bit down). So something like "Mephisto is superior to his whole army" wouldn't necessarily be true for, say, Pluto. Even if they did scale though, we'd probably link to each relevant Hell Lord's page rather than putting their scans in every Hell Lord's justification.

However, there are still direct statements for Hell Lords being pan-dimension rulers to pan-dimensional realms (Hellstorm: Prince of Lies #2) and basically every Hell Lord scales off of contributing to the realm merging feat. I'll try to make unique justifications for every Hell Lord when I can. Satannish has decent scaling to Mephisto + he upscales from his out-of-realm peak that threatened his realm and Mephisto's, Hela has the Omniversal Armageddon scan, Pluto has his stranger scaling, etc, so most should have specific evidence to note.

Oh, and I agree with Infinite Speed FRA.
Sounds good, though for now I'll add Profectus's justification to all the main Hell Lords since that does a good job summing things up.

Also, that Hellstorm scan calls the Hell Lords "pan-dimensional creatures", which basically confirms HDE for them at the High 1-B level.

Aaaaand the pages won't let me put in the new justification because of "forbidden external links", so I'll have to look into fixing that.

I fixed the "infinitely transcendent" link, but not the pan-dimensional one.

Btw, if someone could unlock Seth's and Mephisto's pages, that would be greatly appreciated.
I handled it:

I handled it:

Thank you!

If possible, could those pages stay unlocked? I will add Profectus's AP justification as well as HDE to both pages once I deal with the one bad scan.

Apologies for the delay, right when I was about to create my suggested justifications yesterday, we had a power outage in my area. Anyways, here's the sandbox.

I made sure everything was properly cited and added some missing scans, as well as a couple new ones to Mephisto's justification that I don't think would be too controversial. I rephrased things a bit as well, and removed feats of mentions of other Hell-Lords feats, rather keeping them on their respective character's justifications. The wiki also currently accepts this scan to say all Hell-Lords can fight evenly in wars with one another, which seems a bit weird since there's no mention of these wars being remotely even. The fact it's off-screen is also a bit of an issue, as Hell-Lords are known to be cunning, so how the fights actually went is a bit hard to say. I left it as supporting evidence in two justifications, but removed mention of these wars being even.

We also could add Galactus being capable of devouring Mephisto's realm to his High 1-B justification.

Edit: I just remembered Hellstorm has a feat of holding back all of Hell alongside Dr. Strange in Venom #13.4, so I could add that later too.

Last edited:
Apologies for the delay, right when I was about to create my suggested justifications yesterday, we had a power outage in my area. Anyways, here's the sandbox.

I made sure everything was properly cited and added some missing scans, as well as a couple new ones to Mephisto's justification that I don't think would be too controversial. I rephrased things a bit as well, and removed feats of mentions of other Hell-Lords feats, rather keeping them on their respective character's justifications. The wiki also currently accepts this scan to say all Hell-Lords can fight evenly in wars with one another, which seems a bit weird since there's no mention of these wars being remotely even. The fact it's off-screen is also a bit of an issue, as Hell-Lords are known to be cunning, so how the fights actually went is a bit hard to say. I left it as supporting evidence in two justifications, but removed mention of these wars being even.

We also could add Galactus being capable of devouring Mephisto's realm to his High 1-B justification.

Edit: I just remembered Hellstorm has a feat of holding back all of Hell alongside Dr. Strange in Venom #13.4, so I could add that later too.
Looks good to me.

Nice

Little bump on this. Seems like everyone who checked the thread is fine with these small changes, so I think it can be applied, but I figure I probably need an okay from Ant or some other staff first.

@Ehnkr2beboh

What do you need me to give a go-ahead for?
I made a sandbox for revised justifications with added scans/citations as well as sorting out where things should be. See this message for more info:

@Eficiente @SuperAPM @Firestorm808 @EmperorRorepmeThree @Elizio33 @MarvelFanatic119 @Catzlaflame @Lightning_XXI @Deagonx @Vasco @Eseseso @LuciferX @Excellence616 @Immortalgodd @Emirp sumitpo @Quantu @IdiosyncraticLawyer @PrinceofPein @LordTracer @ProfectusInfinity @M3X_2.0 @Maverick_Zero_X @Dark-Carioca @ObberGobb

What do you think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back