• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I finally found a character that can have a "fair" match against the Fate franchise

It took a while, but I was finally able to find a Tier 6 character that can have a proper matchup against the Servants of the Fate franchise, although this character is technically 2 tiers above the Servants, this is probably as close to a fair match as it can get for them.

Distance: 10 meters
Speed not equal
Standard Battle Assumptions
Kirin is not paired with Gunvolt
Prevasion is restricted(It was noted in Kirin's profile that Prevasion can be restricted during matches since it can be disabled in-verse.)

Kirin(Azure Striker Gunvolt)

Nero Claudius(Saber: Base)

Last edited:
Does Kirin have 4-D shit?
Oh man...

Alright uh. I'll do my best...later

She does have 4D stuff, a lot too

First things first though, how does the Servant Invulnerability work nowadays? I heard it was that you need to bypass 4D Invulnerability or something right? It isn't added at this time because I'm busy, but I've been building up a lot of additions over the past year, and 4D Invulnerability Negation is part of those additions- but I would like to try to see if she actually needs it for this or not

I guess I'd ask the same questions when it comes to Servant Invisibility shit too

Last edited:
What bro its Nero she's popular in this franchise

Wtf am I gonna do against all the fans coming my way it's literally just me

Oh man...

Alright uh. I'll do my best...later

First things first though, how does the Servant Invulnerability work nowadays? I heard it was that you need to bypass 4D Invulnerability or something right? It isn't added at this time because I'm busy, but I've been building up a lot of additions over the past year, and 4D Invulnerability Negation is part of those additions- but I would like to try to see if she actually needs it for this or not
Basically if you don't have 4-D shit you can't harm a servant, add that in with a long resistance list and there's problems
What bro its Nero she's popular in this franchise

Wtf am I gonna do against all the fans coming my way it's literally just me
I'm one of the few who actually just doesn't care about Nero lol

Screw me I edited my message too many times

Well, she does happen to have 4D stuff, and she leads with it too, her sealing/Power null which is this hitscan level speed projectile. And it has, if I recall, a couple hundred layers on it into 4D... no I'm not joking Inti Creates made a damn mistake when it come to GV3 Powerscaling

There's also Greed Snatcher which should upscale significantly from that too (her Seals < Moebius < Greed Snatcher < GV3 Prevasion that isn't relevant I just wanted to mention it because Prevasion is broke)

Pretty sure Kirin is faster too

Just checked speeds, turns out I'm actually sort of wrong

Kirin sits at 11c

Mash is at 3.1c with D Rank Agility while Nero is at A Rank Agility.

Still. These are hitscan shotgun spread seals, it would be hard to imagine that Kirin would just never hit her even once

But also Protection From Arrows just let's Nero be conceptually be invincible to projectiles or something. I heard once that someone with Protection from Arrows protects you from even melee attacks like punches because those are "thrown" too, so at this point I'm thinking any attack ever could be thrown, therefore Nero conceptually dodges fiction itself because someone threw a comic book at another guy on some random Sunday

Aside from Protection from Arrows I feel like Kirin might stand a chance here tho.

BTW does hitting 4D Intangibility count? (Again, still arguing without the 4D Invul Negation argument for now)

Agility ranks don't really say much about sheer speed, for instance Gilgamesh at C-Rank Agility and Enkidu at A-Rank frequently box eachother when they're around eachother

As for the rest, depends on layers and whatnot I don't really care about too much lol

Oh well uh... I guess Kirin seals GG? Nero would immediately have to think to have a Protection from Arrows skill on frame one because those sealing projectiles are real fast. Not to mention she has Minato Flying Raijin teleports that she also spams

I also would like to mention that Kirin can seal with a touch too, though the one time she does this she kissed a giant dragon that turned back into GV and then he turned into a dog. So like... I mean a kiss attack would be one heck of a strange move so maybe it could work by how unorthodox the move is. I would be surprised if she just touched you and it just happened though

Oh well uh... I guess Kirin seals GG? Nero would immediately have to think to have a Protection from Arrows skill on frame one because those sealing projectiles are real fast. Not to mention she has Minato Flying Raijin teleports that she also spams

I also would like to mention that Kirin can seal with a touch too, though the one time she does this she kissed a giant dragon that turned back into GV and then he turned into a dog. So like... I mean a kiss attack would be one heck of a strange move so maybe it could work by how unorthodox the move is. I would be surprised if she just touched you and it just happened though
Protection from Arrows is a passive and a similar rank protected Cú from Gilgamesh's danmaku for a time before he was just flat overwhelmed

Probably not sufficient for the match though so yeah, seal GG and this is a stomp lol

Can't even use one of the ******* with Authority Resistances cause the layers aren't accepted

Till this day I have no idea how I managed to make Naruto push Gilgamesh to the point where he had to stand on top of slowing rising wands into the sky bruh ain't no way

No she the best I will never let that happen lol, leave her be and go bully iX Copen

read the PnA of base powers carefully... specifically the bottom part...

I'm not sorry

That feeling when she actually resists all of those bottom ones, some to a 4D level, but also some are the wrong types

I don't think I have significant additions lined up for her specifically so ur call, aside from multilayered hacking (it could be like 9 to 10 layers lol)

Dodged a bullet there I don't stand a chance against the Fate/ VSB community lmao
Sorry for bothering you with this Smashtwig. I was going to handle Kirin's arguments myself, but I wanted to wait for someone to make an argument for Nero first.

Back