• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nero (Devil May Cry 5) vs Nero (Fate/EXTRA)

cuz DMC4 Nero is still Island level with Devil Trigger, and also has Yamato which can neg durability and cut space

Just a note on Ragtime, its 2x above baseline.
God Tiers are resistant to DWE time stop, and Bangle of Time which bypasses resistances to DWE.
And Ragtime still works on Vergil.

Yeah soul hax is useless though.😆

If someone can explain why she has 1-A resistances when only Void Shiki should have them, then I'd love to hear it.

Regardless, DMC Nero resists Statistics Reduction via resisting the Demon World's passive effects. His Time Stop bypasses mutiple levels of Resistances

DMC5 Nero is >>>> 10 Gigatons, since he scales above Trish who is above the one who did the Island Level feat. Fate Nero is 26 gigatons, so they're about even with a likely lean towards DMC Nero, but DMC Nero's regen negates any sort of AP factor here since he just... recovers.

DMC5 Nero has a massive advantage with his Breaker Arms, which can be used to Boost his AP, or Stop Time beyond what Fate Nero can resist, or evade.

Basically, the fight goes on for a while then DMC5 Nero stops time and ends it.

Voting DMC5 Nero even without soulhax.

Last edited:
I'm still not available for all the time I'd like to be, but thanks

Isn't she comparable to A Rank servants?
With her NPs, but she still has to get around time getting stopped. She also still isn't gonna cross the gap between her and Paul Bunyan with them.

This is also assuming she doesn't get hit by any of Nero's more deadly AP boosting arms, like the Buster Arm, which would likely just rip her apart.

The time stop can be used only one time because after that it broke, right? Because Red Saber revive at least three times with Thrice-Setting Sun, and I'm pretty sure after die one time she will go with everything she can, which mean that she will obtain skills that increase more her stats, including MR, via Imperial Privilege.

Well, Nero also has excellent Accelerated Dev,
And if current hax CRT is passes, he will get Reactive Evolution too.
But he doesn't have RE here....so definitely an MR is an advantage.
But he will become stronger after each fight too.

Well, Nero also has excellent Accelerated Dev,
And if current hax CRT is passes, he will get Reactive Evolution too.
But he doesn't have RE here....so definitely an MR is an advantage.
But he will become stronger after each fight too.
I honestly don't see RE be that effective considering that she also would grow stronger obtaining new skills with Imperial Privilege.

He doesn't have RE yet, so its useless to discuss.
But like I said, Accelerated Dev allows him to maintain Status Quo of his AP advantage over Saber.
At which point he will realize that Incap is his best option, and knock her out.

Also his Ragtime has those slow bubbles which are summoned on enemy's person. He can do that without breaking Ragtime. He may not even need to use the Breakage move unless absolutely necessary. So there's a heavy chance he will retain its use for atleast one more round.
And I doubt MR is going to give her 2 layers of resistance to time stop.

Also his Ragtime has those slow bubbles which are summoned on enemy's person. He can do that without breaking Ragtime. He may not even need to use the Breakage move unless absolutely necessary. So there's a heavy chance he will retain its use for atleast one more round.
And I doubt MR is going to give her 2 layers of resistance to time stop.
As said, frozen time bubbles (which I would say are stronger that slow bubble) already is canceled by MR of Rand D, she by default have Rank C and that can be increased with other skills that also buff her stats, so I highly doubt the slow bubbles will work.

The time stop can be used only one time because after that it broke, right? Because Red Saber revive at least three times with Thrice-Setting Sun, and I'm pretty sure after die one time she will go with everything she can, which mean that she will obtain skills that increase more her stats, including MR, via Imperial Privilege.
Ragtime's Time Stop/Slow pierces Resistance by several layers; I doubt MR will do anything.

And he doesn't need to full stop, just slow her down so much he can effortlessly line up a deadly blow, especially since she doesn't have regen (at least not enough and not fast enough to recover from hard blows from Deadweight boy)

Also, where is AD? I can't see that in the profile or in the demon page.
Their initial Abilities are:
Demon Physiology Page.
Sparda Section.

Lol I forgot he has RE, well it will be buffed after next CRT.

Using the world setting as resistance for time stop huh. Can use it for servant as well, but on much greater scale because its the moon cell.

Moon Cell Far side
Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there. It is not within normal time, allowing for a series of communications over eighteen days from Earth to take less than a microsecond within the timeframe of the Moon Cell.

I think in that aspect is like the God Hand (just without the RE of God Hand) so yes, she should be able to revive after become pieces.
Has she ever done that, though? Afaik she's just recovered from stabs to vital organs, not being legitmately ripped in half like how Nero's Buster Arm can do
Using the world setting as resistance for time stop huh. Can use it for servant as well, but on much greater scale because its the moon cell.

Moon Cell Far side
Nothing else should be able to exist there because it is the territory of nil, and intelligent life forms should not be allowed or be able to exist there. It is not within normal time, allowing for a series of communications over eighteen days from Earth to take less than a microsecond within the timeframe of the Moon Cell.
Nero's Time Stop works on being with Acausality Type 4. This is a moot point.

Acausality type 4 doesn’t prevent time stop guys...

That is exclusive to those that actually show it like Rakudai

It isn’t, it’s only the case with those that have shown it.

Rakudai is an exception, not the rule

Back