• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozma's return to 4-B

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
So...this was brought up to me

https://********.org/chapter/568749/17

This is as blatant as you can get.

Seems legit. On another unrelated note, I now have found a place to read the manga, thanks to Cal. So if he can't have nice things, at least I can :]

Seems pretty legit, for this version of Ultra Necrozma. I don't think anybody who doesn't already scale higher scales to this, though. Might change with upcoming chapters, but still worth noting (I would honestly be shocked if there wasn't some big fight against Ultra Necrozma in chapter 30+).

Lunala takes out a bunch of random UBs in one shot, while base Necrozma merges with Solgaleo without even allowing it to put up a fight and later beating down Lunala similarly easily. Necrozma seems to specifically need Solgaleo and Lunala because only their energy can heal its wounds, while any light it tries to use to heal itself otherwise simply leaks out.

Makes sense to me, sucks that only Necrozma is the only one that would get the rating (I want my tier 4 Mewtwo and Rayquaza ;_;). How far into 4-B would this be anyway?

Phoenix821 said:
Same as before I'd imagine.
But isnt ultra space the size of a universe or am i wrong, its been a long time sense i played pokemon ultra sun and isn't lighting up a universe multi-galaxy level?

This looks good. Although for now I agree with only Necrozma being 4-B. Although that will likely change soon.

Agreeing, but why exactly would only Ultra Necro be 4-B?

Dont want to be that guy who "asks for more" but before the downgrades (wasnt here on this site yet when it happened, just heard of it) happened, Solgaleo and Lunala were also 4-B because of them providing the energy for Necrozma to regain its Ultra Necrozma form.

If this is becoming literally the same as before the downgrades, then Solgaleo and Lunala should also be 4-B.

He had a win against Sans too

Disappointing how Necro vs Windu wasn't added, seeing how that was one of my first matches on the site

Not like it was based on AP anyway.

But I still think Necro vs Windu should be added.

I agree with the 4-B upgrade btw

GyroNutz said:
He had a win against Sans too
Not sure about that match since I'm pretty sure that Necrozma can do basically anything and kill Sans due to sheer AoE.

If it's a Sans match it would probably be as valid/invalid after the upgrade as it was before the upgrade.

Actually, now that I think about it, shouldnt Necrozma's lighting up Ultra Space feat be re-calced?

I wasnt here when any of it was done, but seeing past threads, Necrozma's feat was based on a lowballed distance of under 14,000 LY's. Now that this confirms Necrozma lit up all of Ultra Space, I think the feat should be redone with a much bigger approrpriate distance if it can be found.

Back