• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Natsu Dragneel vs Enji Todoroki (Best comeback ever?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
The fact that these two haven't fought must mean either.

1. I am a genius.

2. Todoroki is getting downgraded.

3. It's a stomp.

I hope the first, so let's get started, speed and versions need no explanation.

Natsu Dragneel: 2

Enji Todoroki: 7

Arrogant Schmuck said:
****'s sake man I even gave you a tutorial on how to resize images smdh
And it came in handy when Natsu's image was too big, thanks.

I say Natsu wins by his Fire Resistance and his Massively Hypersonic+ compared to Hypersonic+.

Yes and no, he has resistance to fire and it can boost him, but he can't reduce the blunt force of the attack.

Because this match is basically a stomp. Todoroki can't do anything to harm Natsu, as Natsu should be superior to hand to hand combat, as Todoroki mainly uses of his quirk for ranged attacks.

Actually, brute force attacks aren't negated, just the part relating to fire based attacks.

And "Superior in Hand to Hand" is not only subjective, but doesn't in any way negate damage.

Natsu

Has a solid resistance and is capable of eating Enji's fire along with better mobility as Natsu can actually move about in mid-air with Fire Dragon's Talon as opposed to Enji who can only hover.

Too bad we doesn't know if Endeavor is inmune or at least resistant to fire. That'd do this a fair match.

I mean, Natsu is a full on combat mage that uses his body like his magic, while the most we have seen from Todoroki physical wise is his punching a Nomu away like he had a damn strength quirk.

Best I can argue for Enji is... he uses things like his spear flame and such to penetrate instead of just smack fire into body, so that may have a better chance to injure Natsu...? It's not merely heat bashing him.

Aside from that, yeah, he's kinda screwed.

He actually can.

You know.

Punch Natsu.

He's over 2X stronger so it's not impossible at all, fire resistance doesn't negate punching.

Natsu easily takes this, latest chapter proves Enji has a stamina limit, but in this fight Natsu ain't gonna run out of Fire, Natsu takes this Low-Diff

First Endeavor gets torn up my High End, now this...

Anyway, I agree with the notion that this is a stomp.

While it appears hat Endeavor has a slight AP advantage of 2x, Natsu's ridiculously high resistance to fire basically negates this.

Endeavor's striking strength mostly comes from him compressing his flames into his fist and releasing them when he punches. So this means that Natsu's ability to eat fire and his natural heat resistance means that he can take away Enji's flames before they can even hurt him. The move is actually pretty similar to Natsu's Fire Dragon Iron Fist attack.

Also, it was revealed in the latest chapter that Endeavor's own flames cause his body temperature to rise, and it causes his physical abilities to deteriorate. So that means that he can't drag out this fight or spam his compressed flame attacks. And when you add in Natsu's flames, it only means that Enji's gonna burn out even sooner.

He can use his flames to cut and pierce, as shown by his fight against the Nomu's and High End, but again, his flames will get eaten before they can even hurt Natsu.

So, TL;DR, this is a stomp because:

Endeavor's AP advantag gets negated by Natsu's flame resistance

Natsu eats Endeavor's only form attack before they hurt him

Endeavor can't outlast him cause he'll get burned out by his own power and Natsu turning up the heat

Endeavor's punches rely on compressing flames, which won't work FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back