• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Nasuverse Upgrade) High 6-A rating for Characters with A+ (and above) Noble Phantasms?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does not need to be explicitly mentioned in the story. If the story contradicts it in some way, like characters needing destruction of that caliber and not being able to have it, explicitly stating that it's not destructive, far weaker characters being considered impressive, then sure, throw it out. If it's just not addressed, that doesn't mean that you can't use stuff that happens in the game.

And they aren't described in the description, so they are for all intents and purposes fancy visuals. You have yet to show why we should assume that the visuals are accurate.

RegisNex1232 said:
And they aren't described in the description, so they are for all intents and purposes fancy visuals. You have yet to show why we should assume that the visuals are accurate.
Downgrade Gae Bolg.

All of this an yet no proof that it is infact more then just Hax beyond the animation, this is going to be messy ride.

JBennett said:
If it does do damage to this level then wouldn't the rating of the NP be somewhere close to Anti-Fortres- Anti-Countery? If it was specifically desing to be able to do a large amount of damage then why is it an Anti-Unti?
Eh, I think its also Arjuna's strength feat. Pashupata is an Astra, it can be invoked by Arrow or... anything really. It just happens that Arjuna invoked it in the form of glowing ball of doom.

And Arjuna flicked the Astra to the sky. changing the climate in the process.

The profile itself even admits that its Anti-'Unit', not truly Anti-Unit. because 'Unit' in there is kinda inaccurate for what it actually does. because it also passes judgement on people in very wide range, Anti-'Unit' means it judges targets individually. not because it could only affect one person.

Making idiotic comparisons doesn't discredit my argument, just the fact that you know what you're discussing.

Still no proof beyond attack animations which aren't supported by anything.

JBennett said:
All of this an yet no proof that it is infact more then just Hax beyond the animation, this is going to be messy ride.
What more do you want? xD The author literally saying "**** yeah, Arjuna destroys continents, boi!"?

I honestly cannot understand what is the problem here. The AP it's just a side effect of the activation, shown as such across two games. Some demons needed the hax aspect to be destroyed? Occam's Razor, they can simply tank the side effect. Why should a description about the main effect 100% needs to mention the side effect?

Gae Bolg's doesn't mention the spear travelling at mach 200+, and why should it when they can just show us? It's the same here.

They don't need extra support by anything. They just need to be not outright contradicted. They are part of the media and as such are usable.

Again, can be something =/= is something without sufficient proof which you don't have here. And between the description and the animation the description is more reliable as it tells us what the NP does without being misleading.

Ever is also knowledgeable on the verse and he's against the downgrade as well and for using the animations

@JBennett Also, just to point out that you can make very overkill Anti-Unit NP out of anything. Meltlilith's Sarasvati Authority for example, described to be able to wash away anything that flows. That including civilization, won't that make Sarasvati's Authority Anti-World? maybe, but Meltlilith managed to turn it into highly-specialized Anti-Unit attack capable of stealing EXP from her opponents.

Anyway, I've stated my opinion and argued my stance enough, I feel. Still am with Matt here. Will unfollow now. Have a good night, everyone!

They absolutely do, as otherwise we get people like Matt thinking that Kiara grows in size or Ishtar destroys planets, despite being contradictory with their NP descriptions.

I had issues with Ishtar for different reasons than that. Is Kiara getting big contradicted story wise?

Repp is mainly neutral.

@Wokistan

Nope, there's even statements that say that she grows that big because she's similar to Saver in nature. Also confirmation that her attack is physical.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back