• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Root changes and possible High 1-A upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uminekos H1-b is literally due to an infinite hierarchy, each step having an r>f over the last. same scenario here.
also unlike uminekos, there's a "primordial" concept at the top, making it a l1-a hierarchy.
No? None of the scans you posted imply anything remotely close to an "infinite hierarchy". Whereas, Umineko's R>F stuff is pretty blatant

"This should mean"

Show us high 1B hierarchy in Nasuverse
If it was up to me personally I'd argue Hilbert space but that's just me plus I don't think the standards for the wiki favor Hilbert space for some reason
Yeah, that didn't really answer my question. It saying that concepts can be on "a higher level" doesn't imply qualitative superiority, even dimensions are part of a singular concept
Not necessarily if it was part of a singular concept it would be something akin to a universal from platonic realism if it is it would fs be 1-A

There can be the idea of the 5th dimension then the idea of the 6th dimension separately

If it was a singular concept it would be something akin to the universal from which properties of dimensions are exemplified from hence anything that falls under dimension-ness would be a part of that and would be independent of the limits of dimensions in the verse or not it would be higher than just 1-C

Besides if the concept already has r>f it being layered would entail qualitative superiority strictly only to dimensions because the nature of them carries r>f within the context of the verse

No? None of the scans you posted imply anything remotely close to an "infinite hierarchy". Whereas, Umineko's R>F stuff is pretty blatant
True the comparison of that to umineko isn't great because umineko makes it as clear as it can possibly be when it comes to positing the existence of an infinitely layered hierarchy

But r>f already exists inverse so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back