• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A shit
Understand how a Railgun works doesn't change nothing
The logic makes sense at the same time as not
So I asked DT about that and I'm waiting him

If I had to give my two cents, I'd honestly would rather not use it. Nothing is stated about Summons being a much higher multiplier than Secondths, much less stacking. So having Adamas Summons be 4x the value of the Secondths isn't as accurate to just being higher IMO.

If I had to give my two cents, I'd honestly would rather not use it. Nothing is stated about Summons being a much higher multiplier than Secondths, much less stacking. So having Adamas Summons be 4x the value of the Secondths isn't as accurate to just being higher IMO.
Idk, why are thinking that way, the idea of Summon is increasing the baseline of the magic power equal to the Secondth spell. I don't say anything about all Character with summon would have 4x Multiplier from their Secondth when using summon. I only proposed Levi's Summon because he stated it and it's consistent with what's shown.

Idk, why are thinking that way, the idea of Summon is increasing the baseline of the magic power equal to the Secondth spell. I don't say anything about all Character with summon would have 4x Multiplier from their Secondth when using summon. I only proposed Levi's Summon because he stated it and it's consistent with what's shown.
I dont know, I guess I'm mainly confused with the wording? Also confused where the 4x came from.

LS and AP are related as Wrongideia's showed, the greater your lifting strength, the greater the explosive force of your punch. This is most explicit when through the grap force of Mash's hands he overcame the power of Domina's Secondth.

Now, does this apply to Magic? Well, yes. Wizards can put magic to amplify physical strength to the max. This is not something like magic taking the place of muscles, but simply an increase in the wizard's strength, since the muscles still exert effort when they are going to attack or move (As you can see with the veins). However, this is only for Strenghtening Magic users, since the base of "LS = AP" is based on muscles.

The problem I have with Lévis's Summon having a punch several times stronger than the Railgun's AP is that this is never explicitly shown or treated as such. The concept of thw magic is to attract and repel. Besides the fact that a Railgun is based on S + S, while the attraction of the punches is based on S + N

However, due of the fact that Domina has an astronomically higher magic level than Lévis, and therefore scaling above Levis's magnetism by any means, this would eventually scales to AP for Dimina since he is a Strenghtening Magic user

So yes, Domina would be 3x times above the Railgun value, but this doesn't scales to Lévis's Summon

The problem I have with Lévis's Summon having a punch several times stronger than the Railgun's AP is that this is never explicitly shown or treated as such. The concept of thw magic is to attract and repel. Besides the fact that a Railgun is based on S + S, while the attraction of the punches is based on S + N
It's not about Levi's punch is several times stronger, it's about the force he produce is several times stronger.
I agree when you said that there's no explicit statment about it's stronger than the Railgun, but Income from the idea that Summon threat Secondth spell as a regular spell comparing to what Summoning can do. Levi blatantly stated that his Magnetic force is several times stronger than the regular spell.
My logic.
Summon threat Secondth as regular spell
Levi said that his summon is several times stronger than regular spell
Levi count his Railgun as a regular spell
Levi's summon is Several times stronger than his Secondth
I mean, with the conflicting answers for multipliers here, it's a bit hard to understand, but does this change anything with the votes for agreement so far?
We should ask staff about their opinion on that, so this can be applied.

Whether or not this is agreed upon, can't the already accepted upgrades just be dealt with currently instead of tacking on stuff that can be debated at a later date? Feels like luck is being pushed here.

Proposals seem fine, at a glance.
I agree with what's being proposed.
Can you give more input for my additional proposal for the Multiplier?
Whether or not this is agreed upon, can't the already accepted upgrades just be dealt with currently instead of tacking on stuff that can be debated at a later date? Feels like luck is being pushed here.
Don't need to be hurry the recent proposal is accepted already, so we need more input from staff on my additional Multiplier proposal.

Can you give more input for my additional proposal for the Multiplier?

Don't need to be hurry the recent proposal is accepted already, so we need more input from staff on my additional Multiplier proposal.
What is your Multiplier proposal?

What is your Multiplier proposal?
Ok, i will explain, God Summoning is summoning the true form of a magic wand, and can make spells to be on the same level as the Secondth spell.
Levi's second spell is a Railgun with his regular Wand which is known to be 10 times that of a regular spell with a regular wand.
If Levi uses a summon then the regular level spell will be on the same level as the railgun. Levi states that the Adamas Armor has a Force that is several times greater than the Regular spell, which is the regular spell in the true form of the wand.
So, Levi will get another Multiplier from his wand summoning wich is at best 4x.

Levi's magic is magnet magic, the power of his magic is depend on the force he put on his magnet.
Greater force it produce = greater AP.

Ok, i will explain, God Summoning is summoning the true form of a magic wand, and can make spells to be on the same level as the Secondth spell.
Levi's second spell is a Railgun with his regular Wand which is known to be 10 times that of a regular spell with a regular wand.
If Levi uses a summon then the regular level spell will be on the same level as the railgun. Levi states that the Adamas Armor has a Force that is several times greater than the Regular spell, which is the regular spell in the true form of the wand.
So, Levi will get another Multiplier from his wand summoning wich is at best 4x.

Levi's magic is magnet magic, the power of his magic is depend on the force he put on his magnet.
Greater force it produce = greater AP.
Well, I don't find any issues with this proposal as well.... If any other do, then please explain why, or else you wait for elizhaa to see what he thinks about your proposal.

I have already explained some of the problems
One of the others is the fact that Mash is able to easily destroy Lévis's Summon with punches but is not able to overcome the Summon's magnetism, which would prove that the multipler only applies to LS

In-verse, LS and AP are comparable when it's about muscles. So if Mash logically has superior AP, he also has superior LS, but this is not the case, he is clearly weaker than the magnetism LS but much stronger than the Summon itself

One of the others is the fact that Mash is able to easily destroy Lévis's Summon with punches but is not able to overcome the Summon's magnetism, which would prove that the multipler only applies to LS
Mash easly destroy that not because he stronger than the Adamas Armor, Mash can destroy his armor because Levi's magnetic attract force meets Mash's punch power, which thanks to that the mash punch becomes stronger due to the Force of the armor + the power of Mash's punch.
When Mash destroys Armor, the attract force meets the force from Mash's punch, here Mash is not stronger than the repelling Force created by Levi's armor, therefore he can't penetrate it. Therefore the way to touch Levi is when his Armor changes from repell to attract. Levi's second spell uses Lightning magic so that the Magnetic force is greater using Repel force, if the Secondth and Summon Repel forces are equally strong then Mash will be able to penetrate the Force from the Summoning Repel like he did on Secondth.

Yeah, I already explained my reasons
Now if Wrongideia wants it, well, this is something for him to do
I'm gonna keep with the my Scaling

Back