• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

She have it it show in her interlude
Then should be mentioned in the profile because only Rhongo and Excalibur Proto mention the Thirteen Restraints. Still Rhongo faced Ozy, though is true that it was in her goddess form, but the function of the lance still stand.

So I want to clairify, are all NPs lower than A+ rank going to be 6-C+ or only only A ranks and other exceptions such as Gae Bolg? Because I'm looking at the changes being made and it seems inconsistent.

List of A Rank NPs
  • Arjuna's Agni Gandiva
  • Yan Qing's Ambushed from Ten Sides - As If There Was No Shadow
  • Summer Yu's Anti-Fling Rondo
  • Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile
  • Lancelot's Arondight Overload
  • Summer Marie's Crystal Dress
  • BB's Cursed Cupid Cleanser
  • Okitan's Decisive Blade - Endless Three-Stage
  • Summer Kiyohime's Dojo-ji Bell Form 108 - Fire Dragon Mow Down
  • Hektor's Durindana
  • Edmond Dantes's Enfer Château d'If
  • Tristan's Failnaught
  • Nezha's Flying Bright Spirit - Fire-Tipped Spear
  • Ganesha's Ganesha Vighneshvara
  • Lu Bu's God Force
  • Santa Karna's Graharāja Santa Cross and Winning Arkaputra
  • Nemo's Great Ram Nautilus
  • Marie's Guillotine Breaker
  • Archer's Hrunting and Caladbolg II
  • Red Hare's Imitation God Force
  • Beni-enma's Judgment of the Ten Kings - Journey of the Wicker Basket
  • Eresh's Kur Kigal Irkalla
  • Sanson's La Mort Espoir
  • Caenis's Lapithai Caeneus
  • Summer Nero's Lauda Lentum Domus Illustrius
  • Bunyan's Marvelous Exploits
  • Watanabe's Mount Ooe - Enlightened Oni Slayer
  • Caster Cu's Ochd Deug Odin
  • Gorgon's Pandemonium Cetus
  • Yagyu's Peerless in Swordsmanship - Zen and the Sword As One
  • Altera's Photon Ray
  • Sitonai's Pohjola Fimbul
  • Summer Mordred's Prydwen Tube Riding
  • David's Sacrifice
  • Helena's Sanat Kumara
  • Mandricaro's Serment de Durandal
  • Europa's Sfyrí tou Tálos
  • Musashi's Six Realms Five Rings - The Divine Figure of Kurikara
  • Hougen's Six Secret Teachings and Three Strategies - Noble Demon King's Great Feather Fan
  • Altlana's Tauropolos Skia Thermokrasia
  • Hokusai's Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji
  • Meph's Ticktock Bomb
  • Paris's Troia Velos
  • Achilles's Troias Tragōidia
  • Cleo's Uraeus Astrape
  • Lucoa's Xiuhcoatl

So I want to clairify, are all NPs lower than A+ rank going to be 6-C+ or only only A ranks and other exceptions such as Gae Bolg? Because I'm looking at the changes being made and it seems inconsistent.

List of A Rank NPs
  • Arjuna's Agni Gandiva
  • Yan Qing's Ambushed from Ten Sides - As If There Was No Shadow
  • Summer Yu's Anti-Fling Rondo
  • Napoleon's Arc de Triomphe de l'Étoile
  • Lancelot's Arondight Overload
  • Summer Marie's Crystal Dress
  • BB's Cursed Cupid Cleanser
  • Okitan's Decisive Blade - Endless Three-Stage
  • Summer Kiyohime's Dojo-ji Bell Form 108 - Fire Dragon Mow Down
  • Hektor's Durindana
  • Edmond Dantes's Enfer Château d'If
  • Tristan's Failnaught
  • Nezha's Flying Bright Spirit - Fire-Tipped Spear
  • Ganesha's Ganesha Vighneshvara
  • Lu Bu's God Force
  • Santa Karna's Graharāja Santa Cross and Winning Arkaputra
  • Nemo's Great Ram Nautilus
  • Marie's Guillotine Breaker
  • Archer's Hrunting and Caladbolg II
  • Red Hare's Imitation God Force
  • Beni-enma's Judgment of the Ten Kings - Journey of the Wicker Basket
  • Eresh's Kur Kigal Irkalla
  • Sanson's La Mort Espoir
  • Caenis's Lapithai Caeneus
  • Summer Nero's Lauda Lentum Domus Illustrius
  • Bunyan's Marvelous Exploits
  • Watanabe's Mount Ooe - Enlightened Oni Slayer
  • Caster Cu's Ochd Deug Odin
  • Gorgon's Pandemonium Cetus
  • Yagyu's Peerless in Swordsmanship - Zen and the Sword As One
  • Altera's Photon Ray
  • Sitonai's Pohjola Fimbul
  • Summer Mordred's Prydwen Tube Riding
  • David's Sacrifice
  • Helena's Sanat Kumara
  • Mandricaro's Serment de Durandal
  • Europa's Sfyrí tou Tálos
  • Musashi's Six Realms Five Rings - The Divine Figure of Kurikara
  • Hougen's Six Secret Teachings and Three Strategies - Noble Demon King's Great Feather Fan
  • Altlana's Tauropolos Skia Thermokrasia
  • Hokusai's Thirty-six Views of Mount Fuji
  • Meph's Ticktock Bomb
  • Paris's Troia Velos
  • Achilles's Troias Tragōidia
  • Cleo's Uraeus Astrape
  • Lucoa's Xiuhcoatl
If an NP is lower than A+ but has its own legitimate scaling that doesnt badly **** up the scaling of many other NPs that can be applied/kept for them.

These tiers are basically supposed to represent the base tier of NPs at those ranks not the absolute tier of NPs at that rank.

I get that but I'm seeing some NPs lower than A rank like Blut die Schwester being scaled to 6-C+ for no real reason while some actual A rank NPs like Sanat Kumara weren't upgrade to 6-C+ for some reason

Island level+ for Rank A and below has been the consensus mentioned in the first page.
Yep so NP A+ and more low-6B, NP A and less 6-C+ and servant 6-C

It should be easily accepted now
I agree with 6-C Base Servants, 6-C+ for A or less NPs, and Low 6-B A+ and up NPs
Aight

Servant stats are 6-C, NPs are 6-C+, and A+ and higher are Low 6-B right

Early on Mitch changed Triple Crane Wing (a C Rank NP) from Small City level+ to Island level+ when applying the content revision.
If there is just a 'higher' for a NP of Rank A or lower, it is probably something that got missed.

Last edited:
In principle I don't think is bad to scale all Rank A and below in general to 6-C+, I mean, it make the things more easy to change and I would say that most of the low rank NP rely more in a special effect instead of destructive power so the instances in which they will be used it's because of that special characteristic, so the best is backscale them from the Rank A but there is no proposal for a number to backscale them, though if you have a better proposal for the low rank NP then say it.

Oh yeah lb6 could have bring a really good for top servant. It seem than the battle between muramasa and fairy lancelot have create a gigantic crater which muramasa was falling in for 3straight day.

It seems that the crater was already existing near Camelot, and Muramasa was kicked down.
If Morgan created it with Rhongomyniad (she loves to casually use it), it woud solidify Lion King's rating pretty nicely.

Less than 50 profiles to go. It is my impression that there is a consensus that:
  • We should downgrade dragon Sieg, and those who scale to him, from 6-A to Low 6-B
  • We should downgrade Tear Drop Photon Ray, and those who scale to it, from 6-A to Low 6-B

Any one disagrees?

So after finishing up the profiles, and resolving the 6-A scaling, I'll make a CRT to nuke Wall level Servants.

So after finishing up the profiles, and resolving the 6-A scaling, I'll make a CRT to nuke Wall level Servants.
When you say “Nuke 9-B servants” what exactly do you mean? Do you mean you’ll upgrade them to 6-C cause im definitely gonna have to disagree with that for some of those servants that are very clearly shown to be below the other servants physically.

Yep, virtually no exceptions. I am confident I'll make a persuasive argument, and I'll address potential criticisms based on Medea and Angra Mainyu.

Anyone finds an issue with:
  • We should downgrade dragon Sieg, and those who scale to him, from 6-A to Low 6-B
  • We should downgrade Teardrop Photon Ray, and those who scale to it, from 6-A to Low 6-B
?

Finished +250 profiles, with the exception of Saber Shiki since her profile is locked.

So later on I (or someone else) will provide a list for profiles affected by the Sieg and Teardrop downgrade, and then apply. This should conclude the content revision.

Finished +250 profiles, with the exception of Saber Shiki since her profile is locked.

So later on I (or someone else) will provide a list for profiles affected by the Sieg and Teardrop downgrade, and then apply. This should conclude the content revision.
Thank you for helping out. I have unlocked the page. Tell me here when you are done.

There's this
So is Fanfnir just Low 6-B now? cause there are quite a few profile that are still 6-A scaling from him
Sieg's Akafiloga Argrise
Vortigern
Artoria's Rhongobongo
Lancer Alter's Rhongobongo
Romulus's Magna Voluisse Magnum
Quirinus's Per Aspera Ad Astra

Also since I think we're on agreement on this should I go ahead and downgrade everyone who's 6-A scaling from Altera to Low 6-B?
Mash's Lord Chaldeas
Altera's Teardrop Photon Ray
Boudica's Chariot of Boudica
Cu Alter's Gae Bolg
Scathach's Gae Bolg Alternative
Plus Sigurd, Bunnytoria, Summer Scathach, Martha (Why did you say that name!?), and Summer Martha
I think that's it

Last edited:
Finished.

So Atilla's first two keys now have the same tier. I say we should merge them. Cu Alter was amped by Medb using the grail, and he doesn't have two keys.

Servant Lancetoria's tier is a bit weird. She is Island level, higher with Rhongomyniad , Small Country level with several Restraints released , much higher with half of its Restraints released.
Lancetoria Alter has Island level, likely Small Country level with Rhongomyniad, much higher with over half of Rhongomyniad's restraints released
Bunnytoria has Island level, Small Country level with Bright Ehangwen, likely Small Country level with Rhongonomiad

Lancetoria Alter's tiering for Rhongmyniad looks concise and accurate to me (it is of note that Bright Ehangwen is just Rhongomyniad taking different forms). Should we apply it for the other two?

Okay. Is it fine if I close this thread then?

It will be days before the full unofficial translation catches up to the description of the feat, but for now here is the map showing the crater:

E3mnKYgWEAMw9lb

AvalonLeFe.png

Ireland/Scotland is gone. What remains of Camelot is the crater/pit/abyss, and Morgan apparently built a castle near it. You can see glimpses of it in the Lostbelt's trailer:
25c5a84cd218df2a52323b4ab97783ce574f9d69.gifv

Considering that Morgan's NP is called:
Roadless Camelot
The Now Unreachable Utopia

It is likely that the feat is done with Rhongamyniad.

The map corrosponds with England (minus North Ireland and Scotsland), so we can get the hole's diameter with scaling. Though Dargoo was against using the Camelot map for scaling because it was too artistic/pictoral, the Avalon map is less so and we can directly compare to a real life map.

It will be days before the full unofficial translation catches up to the description of the feat, but for now here is the map showing the crater:

E3mnKYgWEAMw9lb

AvalonLeFe.png

Ireland/Scotland is gone. What remains of Camelot is the crater/pit/abyss, and Morgan apparently built a castle near it. You can see glimpses of it in the Lostbelt's trailer:
25c5a84cd218df2a52323b4ab97783ce574f9d69.gifv

Considering that Morgan's NP is called:
Roadless Camelot
The Now Unreachable Utopia

It is likely that the feat is done with Rhongamyniad.

The map corrosponds with England (minus North Ireland and Scotsland), so we can get the hole's diameter with scaling. Though Dargoo was against using the Camelot map for scaling because it was too artistic/pictoral, the Avalon map is less so and we can directly compare to a real life map.
I was more with just fk gawain that take the np of tristan (rank A+ NP) whithout scratch when she doesn't even have numeral of the saint active

Leaks by the Atlas Academy Discord server.
Spriggan - Head of the Earth Clan,Governor of Norwich
Woodworth - Head of the Fang Clan,Governor of Oxford
Murian - Head of the Wings Clan,Governor of Gloucester
Knocknarae - Head of the King Clan,Governor of Edinburgh
Ainsel - Head of the Mirror Clan,Governor of the Lake District
Aurora - Head of the Wind Clan,Governor of Salisbury
Bogard - Leader of Sheffield
Percival - Leader of the Human Rebellion Army, Londinium

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Leaks by the Atlas Academy Discord server.
Spriggan - Head of the Earth Clan,Governor of Norwich
Woodworth - Head of the Fang Clan,Governor of Oxford
Murian - Head of the Wings Clan,Governor of Gloucester
Knocknarae - Head of the King Clan,Governor of Edinburgh
Ainsel - Head of the Mirror Clan,Governor of the Lake District
Aurora - Head of the Wind Clan,Governor of Salisbury
Bogard - Leader of Sheffield
Percival - Leader of the Human Rebellion Army, Londinium

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png
This thing getting crazier and crazier holy crap

And any leaks picture for Spriggan, Woodworth, Aurora, and Bogard?

Back