• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Out of curiosity who all here has read Tsukihime and went through Melty Blood? I want to discuss how we'd revise the scaling for those eventually

I know KingNanaya has
I've read through the manga adaptions, and I've watched the anime. I'm planning on playing the visual novels and the original Melty Blood games soon (I've played a good amount of Type-Lumina).

Btw the CRT I'm planning for Tsukihime will not only revise the scaling (albeit that's moooostly good rn thanks to Crystal Valley and Hyper Zero) but also potentially be a massive upgrade for the cast. Hope it gets accepted. Discussed this with a few people on here and off site
Oh, is it scaling Dead Apostle Ancestors to Divine Spirits?

Btw the CRT I'm planning for Tsukihime will not only revise the scaling (albeit that's moooostly good rn thanks to Crystal Valley and Hyper Zero) but also potentially be a massive upgrade for the cast. Hope it gets accepted. Discussed this with a few people on here and off site
Yea but I forgot to make the DEATH crt I’ll make it today.

Real talk why has it become more inactive here? Most of the annoying people don't seem to frequent this thread as much anymore if at all so that's good I guess, but there's still so much that needs to be revised for this verse before it can even come across as remotely good.

We're slowly getting there though, but it doesn't help that mods rarely comment on anything Nasuverse related, let alone most CRTs barely get any traffic unless it's a super verse revision. I'm kinda split if Nasuverse will ever get good on this site (though TBH I can't say there's a single VS site with good Nasuverse pages)

We're slowly getting there though, but it doesn't help that mods rarely comment on anything Nasuverse related, let alone most CRTs barely get any traffic unless it's a super verse revision.
Sadly, I would like to help like with the current Satsujinki CRT, but I lack the knowledge to have a critical analysis on it and wouldn't like to just "FRA" for the sake of it. This is the issue when you have so little knowledge compared to other supporters.

The most I can help with are some stuff about FGO and general stuff. The only exception was the Tsukihime higher D stuff because I felt it was too outrageous.

Sadly, I would like to help like with the current Satsujinki CRT, but I lack the knowledge to have a critical analysis on it and wouldn't like to just "FRA" for the sake of it. This is the issue when you have so little knowledge compared to other supporters.

The most I can help with are some stuff about FGO and general stuff. The only exception was the Tsukihime higher D stuff because I felt it was too outrageous.
Tsukihime Talk and Prelude are both short stories I should say. You should feasibly be able to finish both in under an hour, if that helps. You wouldn't be able to see how he compares to Nanaya and Tohno's normal personality, but it's a start.

Also for the higher D thing, are you referring to Red Arcueid? If so, then yeah that's not supposed to be in Tsukihime/Melty Arc's profile, it's supposed to be switched to her actual Extra profile. The CRT I made to fix that was accepted actually, but that wasn't fixed unfortunately.

Real talk why has it become more inactive here?
I'm usually, if not always, busy with classes, church, or Yugioh tournaments. I try to write stuff down that I plan on doing that should be changed so I can draft out my ideas, but I rarely even have time for that anymore.
The most I can help with are some stuff about FGO and general stuff.
any help is good help.

The most I can help with are some stuff about FGO and general stuff.
This is fine yeah, no one knows ALL of Nasuverse like that, though I do kinda wish we had more supporters on this site knowledgeable on the older Nasuverse entries. If you go around and check the profiles on here out, you'll notice the ones from older entries are waaaaaay outdated, Tsukihime and Notes being prime examples (yes, we have profiles for Notes).

I can't say much ATM since I'm still gathering sources and checking out other entries as I go, but me and some friends off site have been digging up a bunch of super interesting stuff regarding Nasuverse, and I plan on making these more known once I make more CRTs.

This is fine yeah, no one knows ALL of Nasuverse like that, though I do kinda wish we had more supporters on this site knowledgeable on the older Nasuverse entries. If you go around and check the profiles on here out, you'll notice the ones from older entries are waaaaaay outdated, Tsukihime and Notes being prime examples (yes, we have profiles for Notes).

I can't say much ATM since I'm still gathering sources and checking out other entries as I go, but me and some friends off site have been digging up a bunch of super interesting stuff regarding Nasuverse, and I plan on making these more known once I make more CRTs.
While I can't be sure I'll be of any help, I'll still try my best to participate dear Violatas 🫡

Real talk why has it become more inactive here? Most of the annoying people don't seem to frequent this thread as much anymore if at all so that's good I guess, but there's still so much that needs to be revised for this verse before it can even come across as remotely good.
I just have classes, but yeah, it seems odd that it's not as active nowadays even though there's a ton of content coming out right now.
We're slowly getting there though, but it doesn't help that mods rarely comment on anything Nasuverse related, let alone most CRTs barely get any traffic unless it's a super verse revision. I'm kinda split if Nasuverse will ever get good on this site (though TBH I can't say there's a single VS site with good Nasuverse pages)
I can help out with stuff, but I have to go back through and find stuff that I want to revise (there's a lot, but I'm not sure what to start with). Whether I make CRT's or not will depend on how busy I am and if I feel like it.

I just have classes, but yeah, it seems odd that it's not as active nowadays even though there's a ton of content coming out right now.

I can help out with stuff, but I have to go back through and find stuff that I want to revise (there's a lot, but I'm not sure what to start with). Whether I make CRT's or not will depend on how busy I am and if I feel like it.
It used to be super active here yeah. Seems a lot of users left

This is NOT a verse little people can carry so that's unfortunate.
And good luck with those revisions

It used to be super active here yeah. Seems a lot of users left
I think some are still here, but just not as active. Though, there are definitely people who left (or were banned cough cough Marshadow cough cough) for whatever reason. I think people liked the very weird era where people were trying to upgrade the Root every other week, for some reason.

Some people might've stopped due to the lack of staff involvement preventing threads from going through, or just from frustration with the staff (whether or not it's justified frustration, I don't know).
This is NOT a verse little people can carry so that's unfortunate.
Yeah, it's not great.
And good luck with those revisions
Thanks. I'll get to them... eventually.

Real talk why has it become more inactive here? Most of the annoying people don't seem to frequent this thread as much anymore if at all so that's good I guess, but there's still so much that needs to be revised for this verse before it can eve-n come across as remotely good.

I had exams last week and another wave of exams the 15 April so I'm not really active + I'm working on several other verses at the same time.
Also a lack of motivation from the fact that anyway 3/4 of the profile are unusable + that every thread die from the lack of attention.

On a more positive note I plan to after my exams:
-Calc the crater from the Tsukihime Remake.
-Do a rework of the presentation of the Servant Physiology page.

I'm just waiting for whatever Ultima is cooking with Tier 0. Then I will be back again. To up upgrade the root ofc.

Well for starters we removed WOG which is good in all aspects now we need to get the older titles there dues and seperate the canons of FGO and Tsukihime from each other and we’re good.

Back