• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Arcueid's voice lines are translated:

Plenty of interesting lore references. For example King Hassan is similar to Shiki, and second ascension Arcueid remember Artoria from Melty Blood Type Lumina.
Her second ascension NP has her leap to the stratosphere, and Marble Phantasm is durability ignoring. Her is not immune to internet magecraft, so basically memes are her weakness.

We should get more Famitsu stuff soon. Pictures of the NPCs in FGO; turns out that they have legs:

oikujh49yif91.jpg
mxi2j4vbyif91.jpg

9yer71tayif91.jpg
86631m1eyif91.jpg

Witch on the Holy Night special illustration:

The full translation of the interview confirms that there will be 3 ssrs BECAUSE the original number wasn't enough, so no replacing a 4 star kek

She’ll be on rate up in about 2 years when this event becomes a main interlude. Until the you just have gssr banners

okay. Maybe an ssr ticket could help.

but what’s a gssr banner.

and penthesilea is not bad for a consolation prize is it? Is she good?

btw if I already have castoria, musashi, waver, rider Vinci, summer kiara, and Parvati. I should be good enough. Right?

During anniversary and New Years campaigns there’s a series of banners that guarantee you summon a limited 5*. You have to have at least 15 paid sq and you can only pull once.

what about the servants I already had that I mentioned to you. Even if I miss Kama I should be good to go right based on the servants I mentioned?

And is penth good. Cause the consolation prize aka her better be.

what about the servants I already had that I mentioned to you. Even if I miss Kama I should be good to go right based on the servants I mentioned?

And is penth good. Cause the consolation prize aka her better be.
Penth is a good servant, she's no Herc or even Nyalter but she gets the job done pretty well.

What single target assassins (or alter egos) do you have? I think at the very least Hundred Personas should be a good substitute especially since you have Castoria. Saber Musashi will be able to do Kama's anti-Alter Ego niche arguably better since she isn't weak to them when her skills are inactive. I think you'll be fine.

Penth is a good servant, she's no Herc or even Nyalter but she gets the job done pretty well.

What single target assassins (or alter egos) do you have? I think at the very least Hundred Personas should be a good substitute especially since you have Castoria. Saber Musashi will be able to do Kama's anti-Alter Ego niche arguably better since she isn't weak to them when her skills are inactive. I think you'll be fine.

i have hundred personas but her skills are not 10/10/10. She is np5 though (I don’t have any other good assassins since I only have fully leveled up jing ke, Stheno, and Mata Hari)

(I’ll be able to fully level up Penth
soon but not her skills anytime soon)

My musashi is level 90 and is 10/10/9

I have a fully leveled up 90 rider Vinci with 9/2/5

my Parvati is 9/9/5

summer kiara I have and she’s 6/6/2

finally my waver is 2/5/5

Totally different roles. QSH is prolly the best, or at least 2nd best solo servant in the game so if you want to go for it, he's worth it

Trolled Kama to death. First busted down her hp bars with orion and double merlin, then when he went to her last hp bar i stalled her with castoria, waver and merlin and then nuked her with space ishtar. LOL, that's what she gets for not answering my summons.
Also why does kama has NEP type 2 And high godly regen? From what i read so far Kama had her body and concept nuked by shiva, she became a being with NEP type 1 aspect 2, she possessed sakura's body like ishtar possessed rin's.

Trolled Kama to death. First busted down her hp bars with orion and double merlin, then when he went to her last hp bar i stalled her with castoria, waver and merlin and then nuked her with space ishtar. LOL, that's what she gets for not answering my summons.
Also why does kama has NEP type 2 And high godly regen? From what i read so far Kama had her body and concept nuked by shiva, she became a being with NEP type 1 aspect 2, she possessed sakura's body like ishtar possessed rin's.

i defeated her by first using all 25 of those ooku things

then I used support kiara. My musashi and my parvati

Had waver and castoria too

also my angry mango actually proved useful Abit (I was actually keeping him for bond stuff) but his charge reduction proved useful.

okay. Though question imaginary scramble will come up soon so I got to know if Van Gogh is worth it
Van Gogh is very good. You want to spam her NP as much as possible.
himiko and scathatch will come up soon (is himiko good)?

And about scathach I have Parvati already. So should I still get scathach.

my parvati is almost fully maxed out in skills so should I still get scathach.
Himiko has a really rare Overcharge up on NP. Which makes her a core part of Castoria + Merlin + Himiko team that makes it indestructible.

Scathach is a ST Lancer with insane damage, especially against her niche of Divine/Undead. Parv is an AOE Lancer. Two different roles.

Get her if you want.

Van Gogh is very good. You want to spam her NP as much as possible.

Himiko has a really rare Overcharge up on NP. Which makes her a core part of Castoria + Merlin + Himiko team that makes it indestructible.

Scathach is a ST Lancer with insane damage, especially against her niche of Divine/Undead. Parv is an AOE Lancer. Two different roles.

Get her if you want.

not sure considering I want to save quartz for the really really good ones

what about QSH.

and Van Gogh’s not useful if cernunnos can bypass the curse immunity
Yeah QSH is also really good.......and Van Gogh is still useful to other berserker boss fight.

You can use him to solo Shibata Katsue in battle in New York Giga Coil.

Van Gogh is legitimately just one of the best Crit units in the game. She is a good roll. She self supports and does massive damage. Plus she can support other units too, especially other Foreigners. She also isn't just good against berserkers. She's good against basically every class.

QSH is alright, his biggest weakness is his lack of stars.

There are plenty of skip banners, it all just depends on who you want. Most servants on a rerun are worth skipping for upcoming servants.

After spending 400+ sq for 2nd copy of Arcuied (took 210sq+ 10 tix for 1st copy) finally got her with 10 tix and it was worth it.

btw why i can't add any link/image? and all the other features like bold, italic, text colour etc are not working for me

A similar crt such as this non sense can work for Musashi, right? Since she collapses or erases an infinite amount of possibilities and leaves only one.

Van Gogh is legitimately just one of the best Crit units in the game. She is a good roll. She self supports and does massive damage. Plus she can support other units too, especially other Foreigners. She also isn't just good against berserkers. She's good against basically every class.

QSH is alright, his biggest weakness is his lack of stars.

There are plenty of skip banners, it all just depends on who you want. Most servants on a rerun are worth skipping for upcoming servants.

i just need ones that will let me continue the story without any problems

Back