• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So basically verse equalization includes powers but not source of those powers, and since invul is inherent in every mystery, it couldn't be equalized to other verses?
Basically that, which is why Genjutsu can't be equalized for example iirc, Crimson and Paul explained well in that thread
Also wow never in 2000 year i would see you again back to the activity, Gin

Basically that, which is why Genjutsu can't be equalized for example iirc, Crimson and Paul explained well in that thread
Also wow never in 2000 year i would see you again back to the activity, Gin
DMUA's attempt to erase 5-A Monster Hunter has reawakened me. Also why did Gin in that thread just insulted Nasu upgraders and went away. Couldn't he just gave us proofs and have civil discussion.

DMUA's attempt to erase 5-A Monster Hunter has reawakened me. Also why did Gin in that thread just insulted Nasu upgraders and went away. Couldn't he just gave us proofs and have civil discussion.
That just @LordGinSama usual attitude and honestly don't bring that up again for the best
Beside that maybe if you have an issue with 4-D invul and faulty verses equalization maybe you can give it a try? Also what do you gonna do after that MH CRT Thread?

That just @LordGinSama usual attitude and honestly don't bring that up again for the best
Beside that maybe if you have an issue with 4-D invul and faulty verses equalization maybe you can give it a try? Also what do you gonna do after that MH CRT Thread?
Nah, I understand the reason and okay with the explanation. I am not going to create revision like before, I am just gonna lurk around whenever I am free from work. Vs thread once in a while, probably, did anyone made BB vs Thanos?

I think you're asking a bit too much from him.....
Again, let's not bring it again for the best
Nah, I understand the reason and okay with the explanation. I am not going to create revision like before, I am just gonna lurk around whenever I am free from work. Vs thread once in a while, probably, did anyone made BB vs Thanos?
Blazblue vs MCU Thanos or the Comic Thanos?
Maybe you can help giving a scans about Baobhan Sith, not forcing it if you can't

Blazblue vs MCU Thanos or the Comic Thanos?
Maybe you can help giving a scans about Baobhan Sith, not forcing it if you can't
No, Fate BB vs Infinity Gauntlet Thanos. Baobhan Sith is so lacking tbh. But upgraders insist on waiting for another year for NA LB6. Still no Morgan till 2023 nooooo.

Technicaly we should be able to do a crt for lb6 now we have already a good translation of it
even if we did make the CRT we'd have to sit on it until Crimson is done adding all the stuff from the recent LB revision. Plus we don't wanna do an Umineko so it's better to wait for the official localisation imo
It should just be fairy crt. They share lots of abilities, so we should just wait for Melusine and Barghest first.
Yeah i was thinking of cooking up something along those lines, maybe a Fairy Physiology page too. Haven't read through the fan translations of LB 6 tho. been alittle busy
@FallenMaou2234 After the speed CRT, you're going to make Baobhan Sith CRT, right?
To be honest id been so busy I even forgot I was supposed to be doing that hahaha the speed crt has Been ready to go for a while now actually

even if we did make the CRT we'd have to sit on it until Crimson is done adding all the stuff from the recent LB revision.
Nice then, once he's done we can roll out to the next revisions
Plus we don't wanna do an Umineko so it's better to wait for the official localisation imo
An fan translation that are already good is enough tbh
Yeah i was thinking of cooking up something along those lines, maybe a Fairy Physiology page too. Haven't read through the fan translations of LB 6 tho. been alittle busy

To be honest id been so busy I even forgot I was supposed to be doing that hahaha the speed crt has Been ready to go for a while now actually
Well, you should continue making the revision for Sith's fairy physiology, brother

I’ve been having great luck. I managed to pull Castoria during the anniversary and Summer Jeanne just now and still have 443 sq to use for Kama.
Congrats, hope you enjoy the combo.

In my case I needed between 500 to 600 SQ, it was really weird because somehow at the beginning (relatively speaking) got a lot of golden lancers and around the 300SQ suddenly got Bradamante (in that moment something inside me broke, specially because before her one of the lancers I got was my third Parvati), after that I went semi berserk and finally got Castoria (was seriously asking myself at that point if I was going to get the last two copies needed to get my third LB five star CE of the banner), then later that same day I just got some extra SQ and randomly spend them in the CE banner and somehow got a second copy Waver and first Aquilles. Is was a super weird summoning session that at the beginning seemed shit and somehow ended really good.

yes for the second question.
Okay, still waiting for the answer on my first question lel
Can't wait for Odysseus and Dioscuri profilea so i can use them against Achilles and Raikou soon

Also when they gonna reveal the 7th anniversary servant? Tomorrow, right?

fate-grand-order-fgo.gif

I spent all my sq trying to get Dante’s and failed

rate up is a lie

Question, do the Dead Apostles have the same invul as servants? Also can Tatari Sion still use the Etherlite?
If they are a decently high level Dead Apostle, yes.

Q: Who would be stronger if Servants fought the 27 Ancestors? Servant's also have superhuman battle ability, but the 27 Ancestors are also superhuman monsters.... I got the impression that ORT, Primate Murder, Altrouge Brunestud, and so on were obviously stronger than Servants.

A: All I can is they're both powerful.... They're both beings that live in mystery, so the only thing that can be said is that it all depends on the situation the moment it comes done to "having the means of killing the other guy somehow". Among those, Earth rules won't even apply to ORT in the first place and Primate Murder has the super advantage against primates so they're in a league of their own, I suppose. Speaking of which, for one Primate Murder, seven Guardians would be the appropriate amount.

In Fate/strange Fake it is mentioned that a manmade blade can't penetrate or pierce Dead Apostles unless the blade is blessed by God or contains some power:
The man stared into the distance as he spoke, as if he missed the past. After he had related his back and forth with the “powerful vampire” for a while, he uttered the vampires’ other name.

“They’re called Dead Apostles, and they’re obviously different from evil spirits or fairies that possess people. Despite being part of the Earth, they despise humanity. In fact, they are the planet’s own shadows, with wills of their own.”

“They hate people?”

“Yes, they do. I can’t speak for every Dead Apostle, of course, but there is a clear wall between them and humans. A manmade blade could never penetrate it. Only a blade consecrated by God, or some other ‘power’ of the same kind, can pierce them. In any case, if you think of them as just another kind of ghost or demon, you’re very much mistaken.”

“You’re saying the ‘vampire’ in this play is just an evil spirit...? But I suppose that’s only to be expected, if the actors have never seen a real vampire.

It is also mentioned that a Dead Apostle Ancestor and Lugh, who has very high Mystery, 'wrecked each other':
“The time the Elder Title and the last gold wolf wrecked each other was what decided whether a country would sink or swim and all, so when it’s time to play, it got to be big and flashy, like this Grail War! Oh, just imagining it’s got me all excited! The United States of America versus the beautiful girl mage! It’s got a nice ring to it!”

When Jester reduced human-wielded Noble Phantasms into ordinary iron weapons due to conceptual advantage, they bounced of him with no damage, unable to even move the hair on his head:
The female officer on the third floor drew her bow back to its limit, her aim fixed on him, and loosed three golden arrows simultaneously. They inscribed a triplicate curve as they sped towards Jester’s heart at nearly the speed of sound. As the arrows approached him, however, their radiance began to dim. By the time they reached him, they were ordinary iron arrows, which bounced off Jester without so much as ripping his suit.

He had not moved at all. The arrows had been thwarted by his skin.

It was not as though he had turned to steel, or sprouted scales like a dragon; the mach-speed bow had had failed to penetrate what appeared to be nothing more than soft, fair, human skin.

And that was not all. The officers had the feeling that the more they attacked the man called Jester, the more their own strength was sapped.

An axe-wielder who had begun to draw out the power of his Noble Phantasm fired off a "slash that ignores distance to cut down the enemy"... but, while he could feel the attack connect, he could not manage to knock so much as a single hair on Jester's head out of place.

"R, raaahhh!"

An officer who boasted a massive body hefted his greatshield and charged, but all the force of it rebounded onto him, like he had crash into a giant wall, and he was the one who ended up injured.

All of the nearly thirty police officers piled on attacks with their Noble Phantasms. Jester just ignored them all and continued to condescendingly editorialize.

Fear began to bud in the officers' eyes. A moment before they had been taking on a Heroic Spirit assassin. They were certain they had been able to put up a proper fight. So what was going on? A monster called a "Dead Apostle" that shouldn't even have had anything to do with the Grail War was completely dominating the battlefield. What was a Heroic Spirit, and who were they, trying to defeat one, if a monster this strong already existed, and didn't even have to be summoned from the Throne?

Jester, still smirking, reveled in their looks of fear and despair.

"Don't misunderstand; I am by no means stronger than a Heroic Spirit. Actually, that lovely Assassin even killed me once."

The police force furrowed their brows in confusion, even as they fell to their knees from the mysterious exhaustion. Only five of them, including the chief and his secretary, still retained their full fighting spirit, but their attacks showed no signs of affecting Jester either.

The remaining officers charged with all their might, under the protection of a Noble Phantasm spear. But Jester, with the speed of a predator's fangs, stopped the spearpoint with just his index finger.

"In other words," Jester viewed the smashed spear and despair-filled officers with a pitying smile, "Heroic Spirits affirm human history. They exist to preserve the rules the rules of the human world." Jester gave a little shake of his head, toying with a splinter of the spear between his fingertips. "We Dead Apostles deny human history. We exist to defile your rules."

"You deny... human history?"

"Yes, that's right. And therefore, we are capable of negating the protection of Noble Phantasms created by humans, or those prepared for humans by the gods. A Noble Phantasm created by a god for a god might be a different story, but you can't get your hands on one of those so easily. It's purely a question of compatibility. I'm a snake and you're frogs. That's all there is to it."

Jester finally started walking. He meant to perform the coup de grâce, now that the atmosphere of the lobby had begun to fill with negativity.

"Of course, if a Heroic Spirit, an emissary of the Throne, were to use the same Noble Phantasms, it would be another story. A Heroic Spirit could probably have beaten me. But no matter what you mere humans do with them, your defeat is inevitable. It's not the kind of thing you can overcome with tactics or fighting spirit."

EDIT:

The next issue of Weekly Famitsu is having 48 pages dedicated to FGO.

Will have interviews including with Nasu & Takeuchi about the story, and the materials for four Arcade exclusive Servants (Christmas Frankenstein, Larva Tiamat, Sodom's Beast/Draco, Nemo)

Last edited:
Bro that both Saber banners, Lancer banners, Berserker Banners, and EXTRA banner 2/6 are f***ing stacked 💀💀💀

Also that Arc reveal made me smile like a madman lmao

Xu Fu's profile

A Taoist serving Qin. Under Shi Huang's orders to seek the elixir of immortality, she took 3000 boys and girls on a journey to the East. She arrived safely in Japan, but ultimately never returned to Qin. Communities all over Japan have their own Xu Fu legends, telling cases of how the fangshi introduced China's advanced medical supplies and ceramic arts to the Japanese lands.

Bond 1

Height/Weight: 163 cm/41 kg

Source: Historical facts, Xu Fu legends, Nihon Shoki, Chinese mythology

Region: China and Japan

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

"What? The records say I was a man? Ok, that's not an urgent issue! I'm busy now, so we look the records over and correct everything together later! No, you can't do a Replace All. We'll proofread everything and fix every case as we find them!"

"Wow, I completely forgot about the proofreading thing. Well, the inaccuracies are not slowing down any project, so we can leave it like that for now! We'll get this done later!"

Bond 2

• Personality and attitude towards the Master:
She is mostly negative but surprisingly communicative and outspoken to everyone except Qin Shi Huang. She's also very confident in her capabilities despite her seemingly servile demeanor. Combat is outside her field of expertise but she insists she only gets cold feet for the entertainment value of it.

Despite the way she is, she's somewhat negligent in her relationship with her Master. If anything, she's a toxic friend. She's completely different in her interactions with her old crush Yu Mei-ren and her treasure Mash.

Bond 3

• Hamlet Construction: EX
The talent to construct something beyond a mere territory: an inhabitable hamlet in an unknown country. This demands many abilities, such as Boundary creation, rule layout, some level of Charisma, etc. Although not to the same extent necessary to create a nation.

• Item Construction: B+
The Skill to create items with magecraft. She gets a bonus for items related to immortality.

• High Servant: D
When summoned as a Servant, she absorbed two Divine Spirits to strengthen herself. One was Japan's Ame-no-Mihitotsu, and the other was China's Shennong (Xian Emperor of Grain). However, she limited herself to only incorporating a fraction of their power. Borrowing power is the more accurate expression. Therefore, she doesn't gain the Divinity Skill.

• Weakness (Yu Mei-ren): EX
She developed a passionate devotion to Yu Mei-ren from their encounter during her life. She'll be severely weaker if she's antagonizing Yu Mei-ren. (Demerit)

• Grain Veneration: B
A blessing from the five species of grain she brought to Japan from the continent. A Skill activated by the power she borrowed from Shennong. Its effects include physical healing, clearing of status conditions, and more.

• Tao Arts (Displaced): A
Xu Fu is an expert in Tao (Fang) arts. She has the whole package, from constructing Boundaries to dispersing evil spirits. The Tao Arts that comprise this Skill are a kind of Philosophy Magecraft, but this Skill limits the range of her connection to the Philosophy Foundation, making it distinct from the Philosophy Key skill.

• Xu Fu Legends: C
Xu Fu traveled to Japan in search of the elixir of immortality, and when she did, she introduced many elements of her culture to the islands. Several lands have local legends of Xu Fu bestowing them with some kind of technical skill (iron manufacture, pharmacy, ceramic arts, among many others) and she even has some shrines dedicated to her worship. This Skill makes it easy for her to absorb the aspects of deities.

Bond 4

I Present You The Elixir of Immortality <Not Real>

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 1

Target: 1 person

The elixir of immortality... tentatively simulated by a Noble Phantasm. Doesn't give eternal youth nor immunity to death. The effects differ depending on whether she gives it to someone or personally ingests it. If she uses it on someone, the receiver is damaged, and if she ingests it, it quickens her recovery.

Immortal-Killer <Unattained>

Type: Anti-Unit Noble Phantasm

Range: 1

Target: 1 person

A Concealed Noble Phantasm that ended incomplete. Although she failed to achieve her Immortal-Killer, she still accumulated all forms of death, meaning she can confer death to any organism by reducing the possibility of survival to the minimum. Has barely any effect against certain targets: those never fated to die, those related to the netherworld, etc.

Bond 5

• Character
A woman, despite being historically recorded as a man. She worked for Qin Shi Huang, until one day she happened across Yu Mei-ren. She lost herself to Mei-ren's charm, but in that she also got to notice her anguish, driving her to look for a way to kill the immortal.

To do so, she presented to Qin Shi Huang a project to search for an elixir of immortality. She fared to Japan and built a hamlet. She had the first-class Taoist skills necessary to make the memory-erasing boundary and dolls for human experimentation, but she failed to achieve the Immortal-Killer in her own generation and had no choice but to trust her successors. After almost 2000 years of research, the hamlet's population declined to zero, failing to obtain the Immortal-Killer.

Years later, Xu Fu was summoned as a Servant and formed a Singularity within her hamlet.

She worked to complete a method to kill immortals, all for the sake of Yu Mei-ren, who came to correct her Singularity...

She spent her summertime dream with one particular girl.

Bond CE

I don't have the time to be dying

Phew... My role is almost over...

Oh, this spell's formula is wrong. Fix it.

The future of this project is in your hands...

Yes, you got that. It's coming along great. This talisman is really well made. Just keep working on its speed.

Now that I think about it, it's been decades since we made this land our home. Not to boast, but this place is very... Huh? Are you serious?

Hmmmm. Sorry, you'll have to throw that away and start from scratch.

Not to boast, but this place is very... uhh, did I already say that part?

Come again? The dolls did what? Oh no. The spell inside them must be unstable. You need to check what the weather is like and...

Ok, so I was saying my last will and testament. How far did I get into it again? Gaaaaaah, I DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO BE DYING!

Archetype: Earth's Profile
Illustrator: Takashi Takeuchi
Voice Actor: Ikumi Hasegawa

Default​

Her name is Archetype: Earth, a being known as the 'Original One' in the world of magecraft.

At times, a ruler feared by the vampires. At times, a vampire hopping on the moon's surface like a rabbit. And at other times, a sheltered princess who snuck out to get here!

Natural opulence accompanied by pure white innocence. The funny vamp that goes well with the sun has come to celebrate!

Bond 1​

Height/Weight: 167cm / 52kg
Source: Tsukihime
Region: The entire Earth (Born in Europe)
Alignment: Chaotic Good (2nd Ascension is Neutral Good)

The special guest of the 7th Anniversary. An individual that has a different form and personality with each Ascension. Ascension 1 is the future: the original form of an ideal world. Ascension 2 is the present: the result of a coincidence. Ascension 3 is the past: a what-if in which the mistake was not made. In addition, Ascension 2 is Arcueid Brunestud from 3 years after a certain route in Tsukihime: A piece of blue glass moon.

Bond 2​

- Personality (Ascension 1) Chaotic Good
Extroverted, positive and active. As part of the ruthless True Ancestor royalty, she does not exhibit any human-like emotions. Rather than that of a princess, her demeanor and tone is more befitting of a queen, treating the insolent with no mercy. While she coldly views human culture as being foolish and pathetic, she does not dislike nor deny it. "It is impressive, in its own unique way. Comedies can sometimes be beautiful when taken to extremes." After living for millennia without much change, it has grown easy for new stimuli to get a reaction out of her. Despite seeming morose and unfeeling, she's a funny queen that looks forward to unexpected coincidences.

- Personality (Ascension 3) Chaotic Good
Introverted, positive and passive. A form younger than Ascension 1, this princess of the True Ancestors has yet to experience the outer world. While her human-like emotions remain scarce, they are assuredly beginning to develop. Having been raised as a princess, she isn't particularly eager to speak to the common folk. The insolent are treated with no mercy (as she has not learnt conversation etiquette) but she's not as aggressive as in Ascension 1. Graceful in speech and conduct, her consideration for others, slight though it may be, is evident. She despises how the surface is, but the truth is she just doesn't really understand human culture. A funny princess that will never encounter her fate.

Bond 3​

- Personality (Ascension 2) Neutral Good
Introverted, positive and active. A refreshed personality that doesn't sweat the small stuff. She gained her naive persona after being killed by a certain human, but her abundance of knowledge and rationality as a True Ancestor still remains; the result being an easygoing yet intellectual nature.

A dynamic person that will drag around the one she's interested in as much as she pleases. Due to her exceptionally one track mind (by design), even she gets frustrated over her extreme refusal to change a decision she's set on. She wears her emotions on her sleeve, prone to sulking when she loses. With that said, she'll still hold back her objections, albeit reluctantly. She fundamentally enjoys conversation, but will not pry into others.

A firm believer in consequentialism, she'll push through any obstacle to achieve the ideal outcome, human morals and common sense not even entering the equation. Her desire for control and to rule over the things she likes is strong.

She may be a self-proclaimed vampire, but she does not suck the blood of humans. Her dislikes are blood, herself sucking blood, Roa, and anyone who'd hurt her lover. She doesn't mind if her lover gets with someone else though, as long as he's not being harmed. With that said... despite it being extremely rare, there's a certain exception that she definitely will not accept. A funny vamp that sprung forth from a fateful encounter.

Bond 4​

Elemental royalty are known as the True Ancestors. As their Princess, she may not have any special abilities, but boasts high specs in every aspect. Simple is best. Unlike Dead Apostles who were once human, True Ancestors are endowed with their predetermined abilities from birth, and are unable to improve them through the sucking of blood. Even amongst unworldly True Ancestors, her abilities are top class. A mediocre vampire has no chance of defeating her.

However, being a True Ancestor is synonymous with being unable to restrain their craving for blood. She uses her immense power, 70% of it, to seal her own vampiric urges.

In addition to matching her performance to the enemy, she is also skilled at mental interference with her Mystic Eyes as well as reconstructing the world with Marble Phantasm.

Her immunity to the sun and the ability to regenerate are both functions that occur naturally to her. In both her 1st and 3rd Ascensions, she views battle as a 'competition to create, combine and control different elements'.

In the world of Tsukihime, the strongest existence of a celestial body is known as the Ultimate One (Original One), a position that the awakened Arcueid is applicable for. However, until things are settled with Altrouge, a being 'that forms the celestial' on the same scale, she cannot be referred to as the 'ONE'.

While she was revered as a princess, as she had only lived as a killing machine, she never engaged in anything "pointless". This changed when she set foot into a Japanese city in pursuit of her vampire elimination target, where she was killed by a human and then revived. It was such a shock to her that rage, confusion, obsession and admiration erupted within, eventually morphing her into an 'innocent vampire princess'.

Bond 5​

- Magic Resistance: A+
Interference techniques created by civilisation are rendered mostly ineffective.

- Item Creation: A
True Ancestors have a unique psychic power named Marble Phantasm, which allows them to create anything that spawns from nature. It is essentially an all-powerful printer that can reproduce any natural occurring flora, minerals and geographical features. Human-made items such as chemical compounds or architecture do not fall under this jurisdiction. However, with the greedy notion that 'all items originally came from nature anyway', such things become possible. In such a scenario, the scale and accuracy drops significantly. With that said, something like a whiteboard is child's play.

- Territory Creation: EX
As the entire planet can be considered to be her territory, she excels at synchronizing with leylines. However, the connection is so strong that the weakening of the land is capable of influencing her as well.

- Independent Action: A
Being an incarnated Elemental, she is able to materialise at her target after a one way trip from the Inner Sea of the Planet. When returning to it, her body will be dispersed.

- Original One: D
Her output and Lifescale increases to become one rank higher than her enemy as a form of backup from the planet. However, as her frame is a Saint Graph instead of the World Egg, this is not exhibited in full. The limit is one or two rank ups for various stats in battle.

Marble Phantasm
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 30-40
Maximum Targets: 100 people

Temporarily transforming her frame into a condensation of mana, she executes an immensely powerful strike with the energy provided by the planet. Rather than interference of nature through magecraft, it is a purely natural phenomenon. In her 2nd Ascension, as a fan of direct frontal assaults, she turns herself into an energy bullet for a bunker buster attack. As True Ancestor royalty (1st Ascension) or the infant of nature (3rd Ascension), it's her 1200AD self sending an attack across space-time from the Millennium Castle. In addition, the field is morphed into a materialisation of the Castle.

- Rainbow Mystic Eyes: A
The highest rank of Mystic Eye: Rainbow. For a single turn, all enemies will have their movement strongly restricted, while her own attack is increased.

- Breath of the Planet: C
A fundamental ability of A-Rays (Known as A-Reis in a Lostbelt). Though it seems as if she's simply taking a deep breath to psych herself up, she's actually absorbing mana from her surroundings. The generation of internal magical energy and performance increase is comparable to a dragon core.

- Funny Vamp: EX
The result of a malfunction that caused her to awaken her own form of love for humanity. An atmosphere that protects the virtuous, earthlight that blooms in profusion. The entire party will receive great blessings.

Summon lines​

So this is a Servant? I may not possess a name but... yes... I suppose the "Original One" will suffice. My summoning must be some kind of fate. As such, I shall take it upon myself to observe your life for a brief period. Just kidding... you can scrap whatever that self-important me said. Hello, people of Chaldea. I am Arcueid Brunestud, a Moon Cancer. Looking forward to working with you! Let's meet again in my Second Ascension soon!

Bond CE​

Moon Margaret
And so, upon the princess' return to the Inner Sea of the Planet, her memories turned to seed and bloomed as flowers on the lakeshore.

He had told her that she "resembled" it, not a primordial seed, but a single surface flower.

As if contemplating his love, repeating a memory in her head, or simply dreaming, the words left her mouth.

"So that no matter the distance between us, you will never forget the moonlight."

Refrain, refrain. May the roar of the waves be heard in his world too.

Leaving that aside though...
"Well I'm sorry for being a tomboy princess!"
I still firmly remember your merciless criticisms too, you know!

Any example of who? Thanks for the explanatiom btw
All 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors. This is the Dead Apostle ranking:
img2437.png

Though in the Fate timelines, Dead Apostles are less organized and influential, so they don't have a formal hierarchy.
I believe Jester is a Greater Dead Apostle, since he is noted to be of high rank and had the respect of Van-Fem before he later cut ties with him.

So there was a leak that correctly predicted Proto Merlin and Arcueid and Xu Fu.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Good chance we are getting a Type vs Type in Lostbelt 7.

Also, an Immeasurable Speed statement in the Noble Phantasm description?
Marble Phantasm
Type: Anti-Army Noble Phantasm
Range: 30-40
Maximum Targets: 100 people

Temporarily transforming her frame into a condensation of mana, she executes an immensely powerful strike with the energy provided by the planet. Rather than interference of nature through magecraft, it is a purely natural phenomenon. In her 2nd Ascension, as a fan of direct frontal assaults, she turns herself into an energy bullet for a bunker buster attack. As True Ancestor royalty (1st Ascension) or the infant of nature (3rd Ascension), it's her 1200AD self sending an attack across space-time from the Millennium Castle. In addition, the field is morphed into a materialisation of the Castle.

Melty Blood will get a revamped story mode with extra scenes + the sprites enacting scenes, and will get Neco-Arc and Mashu as DLC characters.

All 27 Dead Apostle Ancestors. This is the Dead Apostle ranking:
img2437.png

Though in the Fate timelines, Dead Apostles are less organized and influential, so they don't have a formal hierarchy.
I believe Jester is a Greater Dead Apostle, since he is noted to be of high rank and had the respect of Van-Fem before he later cut ties with him.
How about Tatari-Sion?

So there was a leak that correctly predicted Proto Merlin and Arcueid and Xu Fu.
unknown.png

unknown.png

Bruh it looks like Erice is want to have so much lewd fanarts by making her a summer servant
Also Summer Skadi and Proto Melrin fanarts/doujins would be very "interesting", mark my word 😂👌
Good chance we are getting a Type vs Type in Lostbelt 7.
With all of those teaser/theory about LB7? Yeah, that going to be inevitable
Melty Blood will get a revamped story mode with extra scenes + the sprites enacting scenes, and will get Neco-Arc and Mashu as DLC characters.

Finally, Racism in New Melty Blood Game

Back