• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gamepress has Tamamo and Nero Bride in the same tier though…

And both Summer Nero and Vanilla Nero are higher tier than Shark and Cat

gamepress also has NA artoria and mordred at the same rank, so not really the most accurate site. Their whole reason for nero bride being EX- is that she can perform as both a support and a DPS, but she's both a meh support and an awful DPS. Vitch is also the best buster support now. Caster nero IS a bit better than shark tho. Nero suffer from the same issue as bride, she would be great with a ST NP but right now she just doesn't deal enough damages as a last man standing and is useless as a wave clearer (she would be better as a wave clearer with a STR allowing her imperial privilege to always hit tho). Meanwhile cat is a great wave clearer if you don't mind the lack of battery

Tama Shark is horrible ... take it from someone with her at NP 3. I also hate her because of her valentine's dialogue, that is actually horrible.

Note: I didn't want Tama Shark, I wanted Surfer Mordred ... and then the last NY GSSR gave me NP 3. So I won't be rolling on her GSSR banner ever again.

Tama Shark is horrible ... take it from someone with her at NP 3.
I disagree, she's not the best but with access to command code she's more than ok until we get yu summer, and even then she will be "fine if you already have her but not worth rolling for"
I also hate her because of her valentine's dialogue, that is actually horrible.
this applies to a lot of characters honestly, especially the ones who have no business having a romance a lot but yeah, the rape/yandere moments are there too
Note: I didn't want Tama Shark, I wanted Surfer Mordred ... and then the last NY GSSR gave me NP 3. So I won't be rolling on her GSSR banner ever again.
feel ya, got okita alter in her og banner, then the next 2 GSSR gave her again, twice, which was almost 1/500 (and a relevant 1/500, since in the first banner she was the only extra class SSR I had and in the second I didn't want it to happen again)

does everyone get their Tama vitch? 265sq+15tix and she is np2 now.
although i can max lvl her since i don't have gun powders :(

image0.png

Ladies and gentlemen, EA now is at city level

image0.png

Ladies and gentlemen, EA now is at city level
this is wrong on so many level lmao. Anti world are mostly able to destroy the planet without gaia protection (mostly because it's a minimum, you have weapons like EA). Excalibur doesn't grow in power in answer to power but when it fits its conditions, and it was a restrained EA, litterally only slightly stronger than excalibur at the time, also what kind of logic is that? "excalibur grow in power to equal the foe so since EA overpowered it it can't be that strong". Also sefar is explicitly just another opponent for gil according to him. I don't see how EA would lose when VS won too
but let's go, now city level = 7 times 6D

Out of all the LB chapters so far, only LB6 where the "antagonists" won
Oberon-Vortigern destroyed the realms where has Sith as Cernunnos bringed the end of entire Fae Race in the realm, we're actually put them to rest as they won lel
Oberon is also a massive gigachad, magneficient bastard and holy frick the buid up for this man was real and the final showdown between him and Castoria-Avalon is the best after Super Karna vs Arjuna Alter

As for why Sith is Cernunnos was because when she felt to the abyss, she triggeted Cern lifeless corpse and fused with it as his core, Cern didn't had any form as his body made as the basis of LB6, thus we got a fusion-abomination of it, and it sound depressing as both Cern and Sith were the victims of heretic race called Fairy. Oh and Cern theme is actually Sith theme but more epic, and Cern NP named "don't leave me, so it's truly her

So Beryl is a witch, half-human and half-fae, his origin was almost looks like Alice from Mahoyo (mind you, i still didn't caught up Mahoyo yet so i can be wrong), he joined Chaldea as a killer who stalked women and killes them tragically. He had a twisted view of love, so he's yangire
Oh and apperrently the reason why he got threw up by Romani in Mashu room was because he wanted to broke her finger and awakened her emotion, and he also prevented Mashu from get implemented by Sirius Light so ironically we should thanked him
By in the end of his life he confessed his feeling to Mash and got rejected. "No one will understand your love, nobody will" as Mashu said, and by his last expression he just like "heh, it's fine" and died
So ironically again, he's somehow a pretty well creature than the Fae folks and it surprised me, i called him Joker of Nasuverse isn't that entirely wrong

Spriggan got Caesar'd, lame if you ask. However for Aurora, despite not being shown her death sequence it still so satisfying as f***, she laying in the ground watched Melusine approached her from the sky, thought she would be saved by her, only got slaughtered and massacred by Melusine who freed from Aurora manipulation, and by that time Melusine almost reborn as full pledged Albion

So yeah, LB6 alongside 99% of Fae Race eserved it worse fate

still worse than quirinus, bradamante and vritra/20

ok no I'm overdoing it, quirinus can't loop until we get oberon

Leaked vortigern's third skill: Abyssmal Insect EX ( CD 8-6) Removed buff from single enemy Inflict sleep status to single enemy (1 turns) Inflict terror status to single enemy (3 turns) Gain special damage againts debuffed enemies to one ally (3 turns) His third ascension is different from what we've seen in the story. His third ascension saint graph is unlockable by completing special quest after LB6 completion.

this maybe a fake leak, sp take it with a some salt

Well, i guess every servants in LB6 can get their profiles since their bio explained it well (even with the vague one like Sith, mostly thanks to her mors curse bending)

Well need before to get the tier of some correctly (mostly albion mesuline and oberon)
Right, the scaling

Sith and Barghest need a second key for their calamities form, that's for sure (or in case of Sith, a separated profile, but we need to wait for Cern mats so we can discard the idea)

Tbh, I think Mash's Ortinax should be a separate key from Galahad Mash anyways. NP is weaker, different skills, different fighting style, and of course the Black Barrel is a rather huge hax Ortinax gets. Ortinax also gets feats slightly above normal servants or in some cases flat out above servants. Fighting LB Xiang Yu for example who tanked Clarent Blood Arthur, fighting the various servants with Authorities in LB 4, Wodime in LB 5.2. I'm sure there's more examples, but those are the ones off the top of my head.

Back