• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Btw can someone explain to me of what they mean by new passive skill when character is level up to 120?
You can use the tokens to either unlock the new passive skills aka append skills or use them to level up servants to 120 in total you will need a total 300 tokens to completely max a servant levels. It takes around 10k 5 star exp cards to level up a servant to level 120 so focus on unlocking append skills instead of leveling

Here is a list explaining the amount of tokens you can get from bond level and additional copies
unknown-2_37230069812026.png

The coins can be get (at least currently) with each copy of a servant and Bond, Bond 1 to 5 = 5 coins, Bond 6 to 10 = 10 coins, Bond 11 to 15 = 15 or 20 coins, I don't remember right now.

You can use the tokens to either unlock the new passive skills aka append skills or use them to level up servants to 120 in total you will need a total 300 tokens to completely max a servant. It takes around 10k 5 star exp cards to level up a servant to level 120 so focus on unlocking append skills instead of leveling

unknown-2_37230069812026.png
So you can’t get passive skill and be level 120?

You get 180 from bond and 90 for the copy you already have so a np 1 5 star will give you 270 that's enough for 2 append skills this means an np 2 ssr can unlock all three appends leveling servants beyond level 100 is an waste of time so this is good enough

You get 180 from bond and 90 for the copy you already have so a np 1 5 star will give you 270 that's enough for 2 append skills this means an np 2 ssr can unlock all three appends leveling servants beyond level 100 is an waste of time so this is good enough
I guess. Also i heard that each servant get exclusive skill is it true? Like np charge to 100 at the start of the wave?

I guess. Also i heard that each servant get exclusive skill is it true? Like np charge to 100 at the start of the wave?
it's not exclusive
skill 1 is a buff on extra attack, skill 2 is a battery from 10 to 20%, skill 3 is an offensive niche (or crit chance red from a certain class for berserker)

we can trade, I have np 2 carmilla and wanted musashi
I have three yeas with that account a many more SSR, even normal Carmilla with grails and Bond 10, no matter how pissed I am I will never trade the account or erase the game (even if I already have the code saved).

I thought it would be Goetia tbh. But I did get two copies of Tama Vitch in a multi ... she sure does like making people suffer from success.

I have only one chance left to get Summer Musashi, so far my previous rolls are unsuccessful (probs spent like 200+ free SQ and 10 tickets because I will never pay money on gacha games)

Also where is that pic from?

The write-up for the upgrade for 9-B Servants is basically done, though I'll wait for one of the two active Nasuverse revisions to conclude.

DW included LB6.3 files into the anniversary update (properly accidently), so legit leaks are easily accessible through data mining.

Apparently the 2nd of August marks a Japanese internet celebration of bunnysuits, which explains why Tamamo Vitch gets rabbit ears in her ascensions, and why she says she is a rabbit and not a fox in her profile.

OWmVV0d.jpg

What tier they gonna be once 9-B level is removed?

Also yeah, and since it came from chinese datamine these leak would be 99% legit real

Back