• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have many Problem with AA profile, since i don't know how to properly make a thread in new website, I'm mentioning it here

• Possible Biological Manipulation: possible world should be removed since he absorber Shiva and gain all his authority/power
  • Possible Time Travel : If Ashwatthama while having small fraction of Shiva power can do it, God Arjuna should do it as well without any issue, so possible word should be removed.
  • Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble) : we have an explanation, still we are using "Likely", Karna, Ash despite being an Servant can do it. Also AA exist outside of Universe whenever he destroy it (section 6), so he should have proper Resistance to void manipulation.
  • " before absorbing the rest of the pantheon consisting of 330 million gods" : there is no 330 million gods in Hindu Pantheon, and Game never mention does numbers either. so '''330 million gods''' part should be removed.
  • Stamina: Infinite (Should have superior stamina to Kama and stated that his divine power can be considered infinite) :Reasoning should be changed, because he is stated to have infinite magic energy( during when We defeated Ashwatthama and when Ash was about to use his Mahakala Shakti NP)
  • one more thing is God Arjuna Mahapralaya is not his strongest attack, when Douman and God Arjuna realize the existence of Sky God Rock, douman comment that even if it survive the world reconstruction, You(God juna) can destroy it if you focus your all power in destroy it.(idk if it affect his AP)

Gudao's future key:
aKDk3MN.jpg

He is amped by Edmond Dantès' 'Wait, and Hope' Noble Phantasm.

Young Morgan Le Fay, or at least one of her personalities:
1098215200.png

Vitch has just ruined my plans for saving SQs
My current plan was to save for Vegas rerun to try to summon Summer Musashi, the save for LB6 to try and summon Castoria.
But now Vitch is coming not to long after Castoria and I don't know which one I want more

Last edited:
What’s y’all choose for free servant? Since i assumes y’all picked Waver last time
Actually I picked Tamamo last time, with a miracle I got Waver a bit before the first free SSR so that time I could finally get her.

This time I'm seriously considering go for The Superior Artoria since I developed a deep bond with the Bunny Goddess.

The next one is for the 20Million campaign right? I'm gonna use it for Tamamo
As for the most recent one from the current Anniversary, probably Jack or Sanzang

What’s y’all choose for free servant? Since i assumes y’all picked Waver last time
Last time it was Tamamo, because I manage to get Waver on White Day. Then this time its Cu Alter. But I'm having a huge problem Cu....
NLsLalj.jpg

But this one is gonna be easy farm compare to bones......
6m6FwO5.jpg

Each time I see that Vitch it's a bunny I'm dying for not get her because Bunny Goddess made me have a new big fetish

I think I'm gonna roll a bit more in jp.

... 10 tikets more my second Xiang Yu, 30 SQ and Percival who didn't come after like 130-160 SQ for Melusine... 3 SSR and not the one with Rate-up, I'm feeling the salt in my body.

Back