• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well Knight of Owner can only increase the rank to D.

Even though the weapons created by AoB were unranked, it was still manage to content to GoB. So its most likely that the weapon he create are higher than D.

The fight of Enkidu manage to reach the place where tons of space debris are located.

I’m kinda worried about in-universe nasuverse guys.

it’s because of the Singularity/Space age stasis

sure humanity’s survival is important but if humans in nasuverse find out that evolution/technological evolution is not infinite/limitless. Then that’s a bad thing

because once you reach the top. There’s no more evolution. You can’t go further or anything

then humanity will be bored/what’s the point of living if the possibilities/evolution/technology is not infinite/limitless.

plus that would be bad for the throne of heroes as well.

since if there are no more technological evolutions or anything. There will be no more significant achievements for any humans of anything.

no more significant things. No servant.

humanity will be in a stasis as they have reached the top and find out they cannot keep going.

they will die of boredom since there’s literally nothing to do.
And no more new servants if no more evolution/significant things in life or whatever

basically its like if humanity had tried every single possible thing you could do

and if those possibilities are not limitless. once they've done everything.

they'll kill each other since they would rather do that then be bored to death/stay in stasis forever. as the possibilities in life are not infinite. you reach the top and there's nothing else to do/you can't keep on going.

Life itself is not infinite. The possible ideas must be in the thousands of zeroes, humanity will be in a state where it doesn't matter anymore way before it's out of idea

anyway i don't have enough quartz or anything

and i really want to have astolfo saber.

since the only sabers i have are silver ones and there are only three of them. (DW your killing me)

rp6vin61gnz31.jpg

added statistics reduction on chen gongs profile

also i copied a little from zhuge liangs profile but only because he and chen gong have same abilities for some of their skills.

anyway guys can i go add it on the wiki now. (if there's anything wrong with it you can feel free to correct it)

also added preparation.

I was looking at other casters like thomas edison and zhuge liang and saw preparation on them.

considering chen gong has genius intelligence i assume he has preparation too. if that's wrong feel fine to remove it.

though does anyone still criticize the sources i used?

I ended up using the Fate grand order article on chen gong to help me a bit
also ended up using type moon article on him to see if he was in any stories or anything
also i hate to break it to you but i also used chen gong's article from tv tropes as well to help me

aka these things

you know what i'll add it to the wiki and i'll give you all the link to it.

if there's anything wrong feel free to correct it.

if the mods want to remove it. that's fine.

besides even if it's wrong or anything. it's only a tier 6/not popular character.

It's not like a tier 1/super popular character like Goku, 682, mario, etc.

so it's not going to cause any big issues or problems

anyway

Here's the article. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Caster_(Chen_Gong)

added it

feel free to correct it/delete it. whatever you want.

Was bored in my very little spare time, so I decided to brush up on my Photoshop skills and made the little edit below.

Have my 5 fave current Fate characters.

CurrentFaveFateCharacters.png

Back to crunching numbers and doing fluid mechanics I go, byeeee~!

i'm just letting you all know that the chen gong profile is now officially on the wiki and anyone of you nasuverse fans can feel free to correct it or whatever.

anyway

80decip3pfyz.png

we all know astolfo is best girl

you know what i'll add it to the wiki and i'll give you all the link to it.

if there's anything wrong feel free to correct it.

if the mods want to remove it. that's fine.

besides even if it's wrong or anything. it's only a tier 6/not popular character.

It's not like a tier 1/super popular character like Goku, 682, mario, etc.

so it's not going to cause any big issues or problems

anyway

Here's the article. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Caster_(Chen_Gong)

added it

feel free to correct it/delete it. whatever you want.

does anyone want to check on my article?

also great news guys

My sieg is now level 80 (fully ascended)

now all i have to do is clear the event and i can have him.

Gonna go clear some free quests and get some more crystals that way i can wait till astolfo saber has rate up. so i can increase the chances of getting another saber for my team.

also just how hard is camelot? (after clearing it are the singularities after it actually easier than camelot?)

So Enkidu has turned into Lancelot

is there anything wrong with his profile now that i've added it?

i'm still wondering, since no one has answered my question,

whether you guys think the sources i use kinda invalidate things for chen gong's profile

considering i got some of it from TV Tropes.

and his type moon article

Since the strange Fake spoiler images aren't posted:

AJspR5Z_d.webp

qgtYiHy_d.webp

The fight with Enkidu goes up to the stratosphere with space debris around them.

dJk9CGn_d.webp

The Master of True Rider is a student of Waver, and he used Butterfly-based transformation Magecraft + notes about how Kayneth shared his Command Spells with his fiancée + Sacrificing one of his Command Spells, to make the other students of Lord El Melloi II share his Master status.

The fight with Enkidu goes up to the stratosphere with space debris around them.
Flat being Flat.
The Master of True Rider is a student of Waver, and he used Butterfly-based transformation Magecraft + notes about how Kayneth shared his Command Spells with his fiancée + Sacrificing one of his Command Spells, to make the other students of Lord El Melloi II share his Master status.
heard some people say it was because "Waver is such a good teacher that his students have the ultimate bond!", that makes way more sense. Also, with Rin and Luvia coming back, Narita really is using the whole SN cast huh

Done looking for information on the volume, apparently,
Gilgamesh wakes up and Flat kills Enkidu

edit: Enkidu weapons are based on the time period, this should be added to his profile. The way it works is that his weakest weapons will be old weapons (spears, swords etc...) while his best weapons will be modern weapons (guns, nukes, etc...). He used an aircraft to fight Flat moondrops

THIS COMPANY IS EVIL. they got to be this mean to me.

i really need a gold saber class servant considering i have none. (rider, caster, assassin. gold yes) (archer, lancer gold yes) (not gonna count berserker)

WELCOME TO GACHA HELL NEWBIE!

then I still need to farm more to upgrade the servants I already have.

but then I still need a gold saber cause I don’t have one.

but then I don’t have much octopulet crystals from those golems then I need to get a lot of ghost lanterns.

and then I need them bones and then I need those chains. And then I need Aurora steel

and then more exp farming

FUUUUUCKKKKKK

Back