• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
7v8scz1vjdh51.png
tbf it's a try/can situation. Sure, artoria or iskandar tried harder, but there's only so much willpower can do against such a difference in skill. Even gilgamesh worst decisions would be executed masterfully

okay guys i made a profile on my blog post

So to make typing sentences easier i copied a sentence from Jing ke and sentences from red hare and pasted them onto my blog post and edited the sentences for chen gong (it's easier to do that then to type in an entire sentence) basically if servants have similar things to each other. Copy that part, paste it on your article and edit it if there are any changes. (makes typing easier if you get what i mean)

I ended up using the Fate grand order article on chen gong to help me a bit
also ended up using type moon article on him to see if he was in any stories or anything
also i hate to break it to you but i also used chen gong's article from tv tropes as well to help me

Also not sure passive skills are his personal skills and what class skill is for caster.
anyway since i was using multiple sources (including tv tropes) if i got anything wrong regarding him. let me know. (though i feel like since i made his article i would like someone else to continue the work for me. since i'm more of a guy who likes fun than making articles)

Edit: I would like feedback on this. (since i'm not good at math and calcs and i probably/possibly guess a lot) i mean i literally copy and pasted the lifting strength since i guess that if most servants have that class K then i assume chen gong has it too. (i mean he was with red hare in one of the stories) and i guessed that if he's with red hare then he should have similar lifting strength and i saw that red hare's profile said class K lifting strength.

@Migue79

you think this is fine?

hey guys when do you think they will give out aurora steel in an event (will it be the next event)

cause i have five comet shards now for sei shonangan.

i just need 10 aurora steel in order to upgrade her.

I actually need a total of 20 because i need ten for valkyrie as well.

• Master: Harli Borzak (the current stats are affected by Ishtar)
  • Name: Humbaba
  • Height/Weight: Varying. Expands according to the amount of magical energy within her.
  • Alignment: Lawful Neutral

• Strength: A++
  • Endurance: A++
  • Agility: C
  • Magic: A
  • Luck: D
  • Noble Phantasm: A
Personal Skills:

• Mana Burst (Calamity): A
Emitting a variety of powers humanity associates with the word "calamity" (floods, earthquakes, etc.) through her halo. Depending on the circumstances, if she narrows down the direction of the burst, she can make it fly hundreds of kilometers. Whatever is hit with the calamity will take damage according to its type.

• Roar of Fear: A++
A scream that inspires instinctual fear in any living being that hears it. When blessed by one specific goddess, it can affect even the famed King of Heroes.

• Guardian Colossus: B-
Her abilities increase when guarding a designated place. The rank is lowered to B- because her legend is that she ultimately failed to protect her place to the end.

Class Skills:

• Mad Enhancement: A
Noble Phantasms:

All spoiler-tagged.

Profile Disclaimer: ??? is not a Servant and the stats presented are based on the supposition of "what if he counted as a Servant".

• Master: ???
  • Name: Tia Escardos?
  • Height/Weight: Smaller than Flat. The height and weight are unknown due to the missing and detached organs.
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

• Strength: E
  • Endurance: C
  • Agility: A
  • Magic: A++
  • Luck: D
  • Noble Phantasm: EX
Personal Skills:

• Dweller of the Manasphere: A
A skill that represents being able to perceive the real world by its magical structure and interact (analyze, modify, absorb, etc) directly with its flows and sediments. He sees all forms of magical energy flow overlapped with his physical vision, similar to how it is with the phenomenon that makes electromagnetic waves visible. It's not Mystic Eyes, as it also affects his hearing and other senses. It's impossible to even walk properly for someone who didn't obtain this Skill from birth and didn't grow up accustomed to this kind of scenery.

• Time Manipulation: A
He can freely speed up or slow down any concepts (including all magical energy, physical movement, thought speed, etc) within his area of effect for as long as he has the magical energy for it. However, the increase or decrease of speed stops at reasonable levels, meaning it's naturally impossible for him to produce perfect stasis, light speed, or time reversal.

1 not yet revealed Skill.

Class Skills:

• Magic Resistance: EX
His technique to interact and negate magical energy is A+, but if you can find a way around that, it's only B.

• Independent Action: A++
That much is obvious because he's a living being, but even if he was a Servant, he would still be able to operate for a long time.

Noble Phantasms:

A Clockwork Abaddon
(Hollowed Hearsay/Oblivion turns to festivity)

• Type: Anti-Foundation Noble Phantasm
  • Range: 2-within his field of view
  • Max. Targets: ???
A magical accelerator cannon, done by imbuing an object with whatever form of magecraft, accelerating it to its limit, and shooting. For example, to use a simple high-damage version he could compress molecular decay magecraft to its limit before imbuing an object with it, or for a mental effect, he could use hypnosis. The ability can adapt to a very wide range of situations. Due to a restriction that it can only employ magecraft usable in present-day Earth, it's obviously impossible for him to reproduce Magic and imbue it into an object.

[Name spoiler-tagged] (Hollowed Heresy/ Loss turns [rest of the subtitle spoiler-tagged])

Stats and effects spoiler-tagged.

okay guys i made a profile on my blog post

So to make typing sentences easier i copied a sentence from Jing ke and sentences from red hare and pasted them onto my blog post and edited the sentences for chen gong (it's easier to do that then to type in an entire sentence) basically if servants have similar things to each other. Copy that part, paste it on your article and edit it if there are any changes. (makes typing easier if you get what i mean)

I ended up using the Fate grand order article on chen gong to help me a bit
also ended up using type moon article on him to see if he was in any stories or anything
also i hate to break it to you but i also used chen gong's article from tv tropes as well to help me

Also not sure passive skills are his personal skills and what class skill is for caster.
anyway since i was using multiple sources (including tv tropes) if i got anything wrong regarding him. let me know. (though i feel like since i made his article i would like someone else to continue the work for me. since i'm more of a guy who likes fun than making articles)

Edit: I would like feedback on this. (since i'm not good at math and calcs and i probably/possibly guess a lot) i mean i literally copy and pasted the lifting strength since i guess that if most servants have that class K then i assume chen gong has it too. (i mean he was with red hare in one of the stories) and i guessed that if he's with red hare then he should have similar lifting strength and i saw that red hare's profile said class K lifting strength.
question do you think his scapegoat ability would count as status affect inducement (it forces the opponents to attack someone else)

also i brought up the fact that i used other wikis and tv tropes to help me as well as use red hare's profile too. (i wonder what you think about this)

and you get what i said regarding this?

so can i add this article now and does chen gong's scapegoat ability count as status affect inducement?

i just want to know if my article is okay now so i can add it to the wiki without any problems

same goes with adding status affect inducement in chen gong's powers due to the scapegoat ability

if humans are so obsessed with preventing their extinction in nasuverse

i wonder if they try to protect other species of life. (you know animal life plant life etc)?

if humans are so obsessed with preventing their extinction in nasuverse

i wonder if they try to protect other species of life. (you know animal life plant life etc)?

Yes, because Gaia and Alaya. But Nasuverse Human "path" is to eventually supersede Earth and become something that is not a part of it anymore, so it's more like "Hey, Earth is where I live and needed for me to survive, I can't blow it up", not "I want to protect Earth because it's right" or something like that. Humanity, or Primates, rule through Consumption, so they need Earth in a similar way a parasite needs a host. (Until they reach "Age of Will", at least.)

Both of those process are subsconscious, dictated by the collective unconsciousness safety device, Counter Force.

Last edited:
Yes, because Gaia and Alaya. But Nasuverse Human "path" is to eventually supersede Earth and become something that is not a part of it anymore, so it's more like "Hey, Earth is where I live and needed for me to survive, I can't blow it up", not "I want to protect Earth because it's right" or something like that. Humanity, or Primates, rule through Consumption, so they need Earth in a similar way a parasite needs a host.

Both of those process are subsconscious, dictated by the collective unconsciousness safety device, Counter Force.

ah that sucks

also

fate_grand_order__the_last_supper_by_chewiebaka_dcmmjcs-fullview.jpg

Who is Judas here? (Gil?)

Age of Babylon's deal is that the definition of "humanity's weapons" comes from Gaia's memory, so it's updated to the era of the summons, much like Gate of Babylon also updates. That doesn't really make that much of difference on GoB because Gilgamesh uses Noble Phantasms and the Age of Man doesn't produce much of those, but since AoB uses the common folk's weapons, the era they're summoned to changes their toolbox a lot.
If they were summoned a century early, they wouldn't have access to the anti-aircraft artillery they use here.
If they were summoned in the future, they would have access to whatever crazy sci-fi weapons they have there.
If they were summoned in the Age of Gods, they have access to some magic weapons that aren't available anymore in our modern world.

Enkidu use guns on the new Volume....and he also use 120mm M1 anti-aircraft guns.

Back