• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The Root is universal
Planets in Nasuverse are also just that. Planets. Stars are stars.
Magic isn't real. Simply illusions.
vldl-epic-npc-dnd.gif

would fate strange fake Gugalanna feat upgrade gil and enkidu

Part of this over 500-kilometers-diameter swirling cumulonimbus wriggled like an animal raising its head, and from it, a pair of tornados grew pointing up.

The tornado system operated with a clear disregard for the laws of physics. It extended its whirls with beautiful symmetry, looking almost like the horns of a giant beast.

So I finally got around to watching the Camelot movies.
Is it me or during the Lion King fight does she summon something that looks similar to the Fantasy Tree?

Honestly, it's only a matter of time before the root would get downgraded to low 1C once haters of Nasuverse discover apophatic Theology has been contradicted within the verse on multiple occasions since this wiki is so adamant on the root being the same thing as「 」despite the fact that several characters reached what is supposed to be ineffable and only described by negation. It was good while it lasted. RIP 1A Root and High 1A「 」

Honestly, it's only a matter of time before the root would get downgraded to low 1C once haters of Nasuverse discover apophatic Theology has been contradicted within the verse on multiple occasions since this wiki is so adamant on the root being the same thing as「 」despite the fact that several characters reached what is supposed to be ineffable and only described by negation. It was good while it lasted. RIP 1A Root and High 1A「 」
「 」 will still be 1-A right?

Honestly, it's only a matter of time before the root would get downgraded to low 1C once haters of Nasuverse discover apophatic Theology has been contradicted within the verse on multiple occasions since this wiki is so adamant on the root being the same thing as「 」despite the fact that several characters reached what is supposed to be ineffable and only described by negation. It was a good while it lasted. RIP 1A Root and High 1A「 」
its impossible for it to get low 1-c. It still transcends dimensional theory ( which consists of both infinite (aleph-null), and uncountably infinite (aleph 1) dimensions. Maybe low 1-A if they push it but thats not happening

its impossible for it to get low 1-c. It still transcends dimensional theory ( which consists of both infinite (aleph-null), and uncountably infinite (aleph 1) dimensions. Maybe low 1-A if they push it but thats not happening
Do you know how hard everyone is trying to nuke dimensional theory ratings now? I can't even support it anymore. I personally agree the root by itself should still be 1A because if it's above binary system while being above dimensional theory, then it's a pretty solid 1A tier. But no one cares about Nasuverse on this site. Not even the staff for the verse and everyone is trying to nuke every justification for 1A of High 1A. Even apophatic Theology is getting nuked due to its contradiction within the verse.

Last edited:
🗿
Idec anymore. If I hated a verse too, I would have done the same.
Bruh, this will hit all verse bro
SMT will be hit the hardest because of their massive amounts of 1-A, and that tier is based on "Beyond Dimensions"
What verse did you hate anyways?

guys let's just forget it and see what happens, it's not like complaining in advance or overthinking will get us anywhere. Besides, I doubt that the other nasuverse supporters will just let things be downgraded for unvalid reasons.

Bruh, this will hit all verse bro
SMT is hit the hardest because of their massive amounts of 1-A, and that tier is based on "Beyond Dimensions"
What verse did you hate anyways?
Oh shoot. SMT has the largest 1A amount on this wiki for anime verse and it was based on that. That's sad.

I don't have like Scp.

guys let's just forget it and see what happens, it's not like complaining in advance or overthinking will get us anywhere. Besides, I doubt that the other nasuverse supporters will just let things be downgraded for unvalid reasons.
The Nasuverse supporters don't even know what they are doing as long as the root is seen as 「 」, then they can never win against the downgrades. I can't see how you can justify apophatic Theology for the root if a random vampire is able to travel on a vacation to and back from the Root like it's nobody's business. That wouldn't justify apophatic Theology. The only thing we should pray on is dimensional theory not getting nuked to hell which I seriously doubt t this point

my friend made a google doc proving that dkd was nowhere near tier H1-A, lmao
I feel like DkD and Nasuverse both suffer the same type of thing from haters. People love misinterpreting stuffs from both verses. Solar system dkd. Solar system Nasuverse. The only thing is Dkd has very good debaters and supporters. Nasuverse doesn't. I just realized it after the High 1A threads got nuked by even the Nasuverse supporters without them realizing they indirectly nuked 1A as well😭

my friend made a google doc proving that dkd was nowhere near tier H1-A, lmao
quite a few angry rants against the vsbw wiki but you get the point

I feel like DkD and Nasuverse both suffer the same type of thing from haters. People love misinterpreting stuffs from both verses. Solar system dkd. Solar system Nasuverse. The only thing is Dkd has very good debaters and supporters. Nasuverse doesn't. I just realized it after the High 1A threads got nuked by even the Nasuverse supporters without them realizing they indirectly nuked 1A as well😭
its more like dkd has a bureaucrat thats supporting it.

The Nasuverse supporters don't even know what they are doing as long as the root is seen as 「 」, then they can never win against the downgrades. I can't see how you can justify apophatic Theology for the root if a random vampire is able to travel on a vacation to and back from the Root like it's nobody's business. That wouldn't justify apophatic Theology. The only thing we should pray on is dimensional theory not getting nuked to hell which I seriously doubt t this point
I mean, it's not like Roa is Root level or anything. His soul simply resists the flow that goes back to the Root when people die, it's more like his soul's durability rather than existence.

Back