• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I just want to be clear, there is more than 1 Universe in type moon right.

I see the word “world” used a lot, not sure if they are referring to planet or universe.

the lostbelts regarding parallel universe is a bit confusing too. Maybe a little help guys

I see the word “world” used a lot, not sure if they are referring to planet or universe.

the lostbelts regarding parallel universe is a bit confusing too. Maybe a little help guys
Really depends on context I think. Otherwise the word itself has multiples meanings so it's difficult to apply a specific definition which works everytime said word is used.

Hey guys I spent 10 tickets trying to get ibuki douji, i got the black grail ce instead but hey that’s better than nothing since the black grail is one of the best ce’s

also I should have around 30 tickets by the time muramasa comes around so its not that big of a deal.

Take this with a grain of salt because translators can decide to use different words for the same kanji, but World "never" refers to planet, and Universe is generally used for Universe of Observation/Awareness or Record.

World in the series can mean Universe and has been used to mean that since the kanji for world ‘世界’ has been used in the Fate series to refer to the Universe. See Akhilleus Kosmos for example.

Universal LS for Achilles confirmed btw????? xddddddd

Last edited:
Size varies for each one.

Anyways, I'm still wondering why its unsalable when it doesn't seem any different from reality warping, which this site does scale to AP (I.E, Madoka being an example).
I've explained this on another thread but RM's scaling to AP would **** Verse scaling because take UBW for example its repeatedly stated to be Infinite endless etc. Which equals High 3-A meaning High 3-A Shirou which already doesn't sound right but what makes it inconsolable is that RM's are directly dependant on the amount of mana the user has as seen when Shirou has to borrow Rins magic to deploy UBW becaude he doesnt have the juice to do it himself or when Its stated that if two were deployed at the same time the one with more Magic would overpower the other or Iskandar and Shirous collapsing because they had no mana left to sustain it. This means that anyone with Mana reserves equal to or greater than Rin would get High 3-A via Shirous UBW as well because again RM's are directly dependant on the mana of user and if you wanna talk Iskandar that means everyone with D or C-Rank mana gets 4-C(cause his has a sun) (forgot what his mana stat is sorry lol) so yeaaaa

In other words it would lead to an Unholy mass clusterfuck

Last edited:
Anyways, was asking since IK a few DB (Death Battle) servers I'm lurking in have people argue for the scaling.

But eeeeeeehhhhh then again, from past experiences and convos I've seen, I highly doubt most of them really know Fate. Or well, Nasuverse in general. Its honestly insane how little people I've seen know what they're talking about whenever the verse comes up.

Anyways, was asking since IK a few DB (Death Battle) servers I'm lurking in have people argue for the scaling.

But eeeeeeehhhhh then again, from past experiences and convos I've seen, I highly doubt most of them really know Fate. Or well, Nasuverse in general. Its honestly insane how little people I've seen know what they're talking about whenever the verse comes up.

I would argue that RM don't truly create anything (as in, the "area" and RM in general, UBW specifically has the whole "has all the factors or elements, don't remember which one exactly, to create weapons bla bla bla), but I think that would be a distinction that is so Nasuverse specific it would make the whole argument not relevant for the scaling system.

I've explained this on another thread but RM's scaling to AP would **** Verse scaling because take UBW for example its repeatedly stated to be Infinite endless etc. Which equals High 3-A meaning High 3-A Shirou which already doesn't sound right but what makes it inconsolable is that RM's are directly dependant on the amount of mana the user has as seen when Shirou has to borrow Rins magic to deploy UBW becaude he doesnt have the juice to do it himself or when Its stated that if two were deployed at the same time the one with more Magic would overpower the other or Iskandar and Shirous collapsing because they had no mana left to sustain it. This means that anyone with Mana reserves equal to or greater than Rin would get High 3-A via Shirous UBW as well because again RM's are directly dependant on the mana of user and if you wanna talk Iskandar that means everyone with D or C-Rank mana gets 4-C(cause his has a sun) (forgot what his mana stat is sorry lol) so yeaaaa

Isn't all kind of magic here 4d so ubw rather low 2-c ?

Also aside from what @LehenDuo said, this doesn't really tell me why its unscaleable aside from this site not using it because it'd be a huge buff

Also aside from what @LehenDuo said, this doesn't really tell me why its unscaleable aside from this site not using it because it'd be a huge buff
Hmmm I guess it doesn't if you think that Hassan of the Cursed arm and Shakespeare getting 4-C AP or Rin, Tokiomi, Kotomine, Luvia etc (Top tier mages) getting Low 2-C/High 3-A AP in base isn't an issue

Jokes aside to put it bluntly Rin is not Low 2-C/High 3-A that 2ould just be wank so the reason it's unscalable is because of the fact that it's a huge buff and that these Charchters obviously aren't Universal+ or Star Level because again theres a couple of Servants that have C-Rank Mana and a couple of people who you could reasonably scale to Rin so yeah thats the Gist

Jokes aside to put it bluntly Rin is not Low 2-C/High 3-A that 2ould just be wank so the reason it's unscalable is because of the fact that it's a huge buff and that these Charchters obviously aren't Universal+
So basically what I said lmao. I'd prefer a different reason other than "they'll get stronk", which only LehenDuo gave so far.

I was thinking this site doesn't use it because it was just...idk, the same reason spatial manip isn't scalable to AP.

To be clear I'm not seriously arguing for the buff, but this definitely isn't a satisfactory answer

So basically what I said lmao. I'd prefer a different reason other than "they'll get stronk", which only LehenDuo gave so far.

I was thinking this site doesn't use it because it was just...idk, the same reason spatial manip isn't scalable to AP.

To be clear I'm not seriously arguing for the buff, but this definitely isn't a satisfactory answer
Idk how that isn't satisfactory since it would kinda sorta cause an egregious amount of scaling contradictions and you know just flat out be wank and since you know we at least try to keep our ratings consistent and accurate on the site that would be really bad.......but to each his own i guess?? you have your reasons

Idk how that isn't satisfactory since it would kinda sorta cause an egregious amount of scaling contradictions and you know just flat out be wank
Given the amount of reality marbles that are cosmic scale structures, it technically wouldn't be wank if it legitimately could scale.

Also it isn't satisfactory because that's basically just saying "well, it ACTUALLY IS scalable, buuuuuut since a lot of characters would get buffed, we won't use it."
I asked this question to see if RM's just didn't scale in general, and your answer is basically saying they do.
As said before, Lehen at least gave an answer saying why they shouldn't that wasn't that.

Given the amount of reality marbles that are cosmic scale structures, it technically wouldn't be wank if it legitimately could scale.

Also it isn't satisfactory because that's basically just saying "well, it ACTUALLY IS scalable, buuuuuut since a lot of characters would get buffed, we won't use it."
I asked this question to see if RM's just didn't scale in general, and your answer is basically saying they do.
As said before, Lehen at least gave an answer saying why they shouldn't that wasn't that.
Hmmmm I don't see the logic here since I pointed out that it would cause a mass amount of scaling contradictions to scale 60% of the Verse to Low 2-C/High 3-A via a Magus since y'know there are legitimate God Tier Charchters that are Low 2-C e.g Spishtar meaning that wed be putting people like Tokiomi, Kotomine etc.. on the same level as peak Spishtar and above Astarte origin (discounting the Possibly Low 1-C stuff) as normal Magi so forgive me if I'm failing to see where I said they do scale unless that is you think Kotomine being above Ishtar Astarte in Base is a reasonable piece of power scaling on which case have a good day I suppose

Also i cant tell if you saying my argument amounts to "A lot of Charchters will get buffed so we won't use it" is you just being disingenuous or you actually just not getting the point

Last edited:
scale 60% of the Verse to Low 2-C/High 3-A via a Magus since y'know there are legitimate God Tier Charchters that are Low 2-C e.g Spishtar meaning that wed be putting people like Tokiomi, Kotomine etc.. on the same level as peak Spishtar and above Astarte origin (discounting the Possibly Low 1-C stuff) as normal Magi so forgive me if I'm failing to see where I said they do scale unless

Why would low tiers scaling to uni be a contradiction? That'd just mean higher tiers would upscale. Not that complicated.

Also i cant tell if you saying my argument amounts to "A lot of Charchters will get buffed so we won't use it" is you just being disingenuous or you actually just not getting the point
Because... that is your argument? As said already I asked this question to see if RMs just can't be scaled to physically at all, and your answer isn't that.
So like, can you or can you not give an answer that isn't that or not?
I would argue that RM don't truly create anything (as in, the "area" and RM in general, UBW specifically has the whole "has all the factors or elements, don't remember which one exactly, to create weapons bla bla bla), but I think that would be a distinction that is so Nasuverse specific it would make the whole argument not relevant for the scaling system.
Ya know, like this?
If the answer is no then I fail to see reason to continue this since its going in circles and you're not providing one

scale 60% of the Verse to Low 2-C/High 3-A via a Magus since y'know there are legitimate God Tier Charchters that are Low 2-C e.g Spishtar meaning that wed be putting people like Tokiomi, Kotomine etc.. on the same level as peak Spishtar and above Astarte origin (discounting the Possibly Low 1-C stuff) as normal Magi so forgive me if I'm failing to see where I said they do scale unless

Why would low tiers scaling to uni be a contradiction? That'd just mean higher tiers would upscale. Not that complicated.

Because... that is your argument? As said already I asked this question to see if RMs just can't be scaled to physically at all, and your answer isn't that.
So like, can you or can you not give an answer that isn't that or not?

Ya know, like this?
If the answer is no then I fail to see reason to continue this since its going in circles and you're not providing one
come on now man, chill. universal fate mid and low tiers when we have shit like Saber almost dying by getting slammed into a building at 200 KMPH. idk why the opposition is bringing up scaling issues with higher tiers. the feats themselves just fall completely flat entirely. no offense, but i've noticed you aim for the highest possible idea of Nasuverse possible while ignoring all anti-feats or misunderstanding context. 90% of Fate's current ratings are massively wanked already beyond reason.

this type of shit if it got passed would also completely destroy Nasuverse's reputation rightfully so in debates. people would just downplay it to the max out of spite to counter the wank. nobody wins. there is no point in pursuing this.

Ah I see I see just upscale no?? Hahaha so if you don't mind me asking you don't see a problem with Low 2-C Kotomine?? 🤔

"Is there a reason Reality Marbles aren't scaled to AP on this site?" This was the original question no?? So forgive me since you seem to have changed it half way through but I was answering this question we don't scale RM's to AP cause it would cause contradictions of epic proportions and is kinda just wank and well the wiki at least tries to make things as accurate and as consistent as possible so wank would be really bad.

That said though since we can just Upscale since y'know theres nothing wrong with low 2-C Kotomine and by extension Cursed arm and by Extention Lancer Cu and by extension every single servant ever that doesn't really matter now hahaha

come on now man, chill. universal fate mid and low tiers when we have shit like Saber almost dying by getting slammed into a building at 200 KMPH. idk why the opposition is bringing up scaling issues with higher tiers. the feats themselves just fall completely flat entirely. no offense, but i've noticed you aim for the highest possible idea of Nasuverse possible while ignoring all anti-feats or misunderstanding context.

I mean as I said, I'm not even arguing FOR it. I asked to see what answers I'd get, and only one was given that satisfied what I asked.
`Ah I see I see just upscale no?? Hahaha so if you don't mind me asking you don't see a problem with Low 2-C Kotomine?? 🤔

"Is there a reason Reality Marbles aren't scaled to AP on this site?" This was the original question no?? So forgive me since you seem to have changed it half way through but I was answering this question we don't scale RM's to AP cause it would cause contradictions of epic proportions and is kinda just wank and well the wiki at least tries to make things as accurate and as consistent as possible so wank would be really bad.

That said though since we can just Upscale since y'know theres nothing wrong with low 2-C Kotomine and by extension Cursed arm and by Extention Lancer Cu and by extension every single servant ever that doesn't really matter now hahaha`

So your answer is no + unneeded sarcasm. Cool. Convo over

So your answer is no + unneeded sarcasm. Cool. Convo over
It was actually very necessary Unfortunately. Well at least now you know why we don't scale RM's to AP on the site yes? Sorry my answer wasn't satisfactory tho. Might've collapsed if I had to see another meme take like "just upscale" lol.

I mean whatever my 2 cents are worth, I always thought 'endless sand', 'endless swords' & other endless-like descriptions of UBW and Ionioi Hetairoi were hyperbolic since that's the ONLY thing pointing to those RMs being infinite in size, and the word 'endless' can be used as a gassed up way of describing something as 'extremely ******* large' and not necessarily as 'actually infinite in size'.

In any case, I won't delve deeper into what seems like a whole can of worms for VSBW, so I won't make any further comments.

It was actually very necessary Unfortunately. Well at least now you know why we don't scale RM's to AP on the site yes? Sorry my answer wasn't satisfactory tho. Might've collapsed if I had to see another meme take like "just upscale" lol.
Jokes aside to put it bluntly Rin is not Low 2-C/High 3-A that 2ould just be wank so the reason it's unscalable is because of the fact that it's a huge buff

This was literally your answer btw. Where you outright said it's just because its a huge buff.

Jokes aside to put it bluntly Rin is not Low 2-C/High 3-A that 2ould just be wank so the reason it's unscalable is because of the fact that it's a huge buff

This was literally your answer btw. Where you outright said it's just because its a huge buff.
Oh lol didn't think you'd take this out of context since I kinda extrapolated quite a bit. I was putting it in your own words you see it's a huge buff that contradicts not only the scaling system we have here on the site but also showings, statments and Feats from Canon works within the Nasuverse which is why it being a Huge buff is exactly the reason it can't be used for scaling. I apologise if that wasn't clear the first time lol.

So your comment is still disingenuous unfortunately in fact you singling out that one line and taking it out of context when I've provided a full extrapolation of my point with examples is even more disingenuous try again Commrade hahahah

Be Respectful: Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the physically disabled or mentally ill, et cetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language. We do not tolerate any form of bigotry in any direction whatsoever. Furthermore, do not instigate drama or toxicity, and follow the instructions in official staff warnings.

Well at least now you know why we don't scale RM's to AP on the site yes?

To answer this, you mean from only the answer from Lenhen gave? Sure

Be Respectful: Refrain from spamming, trolling, threatening, using derogatory comments of any form (ethnic, homophobic, belittling the physically disabled or mentally ill, et cetera), and rude, vulgar, sexist, etcetera offensive language. We do not tolerate any form of bigotry in any direction whatsoever. Furthermore, do not instigate drama or toxicity, and follow the instructions in official staff warnings.

Well at least now you know why we don't scale RM's to AP on the site yes?

To answer this, you mean from only the answer from Lenhen gave? Sure
Oh I suppose so, since apparently there's no problems with Kotomine and bunch of higher Tier Magi being Low 2-C in your opinion. Since we can just upscale yes?.good to know

Its incredibly funny you say this even though I said I agree with Lenhen's comment about why its unscaleable lol.

Then again I'm guessing you didn't read that part

Its incredibly funny you say this even though I said I agree with Lenhen's comment about why its unscaleable lol.

Then again I'm guessing you didn't read that part
Didn't I just agree with you though?? if you feel that his answer was the only satisfactory one good for you my G you learnt something today. Since you said "only" his answer was satisfactory I was just affirming that, yes it would be hard to find my answer satisfactory if you didn't see an issue with Low 2-C Kotomine hahaha.

Back