• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It straight out says "Shirou won't move out from being an magus apprentice". Someone who can basically use only one spell (correctly/well) won't ever be accepted as a Magus. (Add to that he lacks Crest, no family history, etc)

Let's not confuse combat ability (Waver would have basically zero, in Adventures he could barely keep Reinforcement up and can't do things like staying awake long term/etc that are put as basics, while Shirou would be pretty good, specially UBW/Heavens Feel) with talent as Magus, or the prejudice older Western Magus family have towards New Agers/etc.
he straight up has more magic circuits than the average magus. Can't deny basic maths.

AB98-C3-B0-769-C-4-E78-9683-5-DCA21372-CFE.jpg

he straight up has more magic circuits than the average magus. Can't deny basic maths.

So Waver is a better magus (and again, I think the Lords and the Aristrocratic part of the Clock Tower would disagree with even calling him a real magus, much like Rin literally says Shirou IS NOT a magus) than Manaka or Olga? Sorry, but that literally makes no ******* sense what so ever.

That is like saying you are a better artist because you have more pencils and paint colours options to choose from.

Aoko (Qty E, LOWER THAN ******* WAVER) can process simple "flow" attribute spells faster than Alice, which is basically a miracle as far as Circuits are concerned, with Qty A++ / Qly A+ AND Yumina's heritage.

The only servant I don’t have now in lb 6 is Melusine.

Gameplay whise I seriously think Melusine is like Cu (his Prot. from Arrows, specifically), in that they created the servant and didn't test it properly, and ended up with something which is just fucknig absurd. She has so much damage, can loop so easily in the Arts meta and she only actually needs two skills to be good - but her S3 is actually ridiculous when applicable.

Last edited:
So Waver is a better magus (and again, I think the Lords and the Aristrocratic part of the Clock Tower would disagree with even calling him a real magus, much like Rin literally says Shirou IS NOT a magus) than Manaka or Olga? Sorry, but that literally makes no ******* sense what so ever.

That is like saying you are a better artist because you have more pencils and paint colours options to choose from.

Aoko (Qty E, LOWER THAN ******* WAVER) can process simple "flow" attribute spells faster than Alice, which is basically a miracle as far as Circuits are concerned, with Qty A++ / Qly A+ AND Yumina's heritage.

Gameplay whise I seriously think Melusine is like Cu (his Prot. from Arrows, specifically), in that they created the servant and didn't test it properly, and ended up with something which is just fucknig absurd. She has so much damage, can loop so easily in the Arts meta and she only actually needs two skills to be good - but her S3 is actually ridiculous when applicable.

Are all lb6 servants great. Aka the three fairy knights, Oberon, and morgan

Are all lb6 servants great. Aka the three fairy knights, Oberon, and morgan
Can't say all great but no one bad

My top (gameplay)

Melusine

Oberon

Bargest/Habertrot

Morgan/Baobhan/Percival

Where same spot from left to right (just difference not that big)

Last edited:
Can't say all great but no one bad

I agree Baob is probably the least strong, but when you look at her kit - 3 turns 40% quick w/ self Invinc 1T AND party Evasion 1 attack, 30% battery that is NP and Skills Seal 1T, a second 30% battery with a bit of heal, good hit count all around - you understand that she is just being compared to really great servants, not that she is in any way just average. It's like trying to compare 3 stars to David and Cu.

I agree Baob is probably the least strong, but when you look at her kit - 3 turns 40% quick w/ self Invinc 1T AND party Evasion 1 attack, 30% battery that is NP and Skills Seal 1T, a second 30% battery with a bit of heal, good hit count all around - you understand that she is just being compared to really great servants, not that she is in any way just average. It's like trying to compare 3 stars to David and Cu.
Her kit similar to other tristan

I feel like Percival is 4* arts Achilles

Her kit similar to other tristan
Yeah, but she has no upgrades at all. And Tristan is definitely one of the best 4 star Archers overall, and he's against Fujino and Ash.
Baob can already hold herself well, imagine with a NP rank up.
I feel like Percival is 4* arts Achilles
He has a very nice "balance" of damage and tanking. Him being a Lancer and his NP being Arts helps a lot also, specially in Castoria supremacy meta.
If 120ing a servant wasn't so demanding I would definitely do it to him.

Funny you guys said that when the others outside from this wiki put Sith as the strongest 4* archer, even put her above Tristan
For me he at same spot as Tristan

After Np upgrade might put higher

But for me Emiya and Eresh way better

Last edited:
But if i get those two along with melusine and koyanskaya.

what other servants should I get after Avalon?
Probably Src if didn't get Melusine, But 2 Koyanskaya+Melusine clear a lot of levels

So just any buster non lancer to help where Melusine weak would be nice

Funny you guys said that when the others outside from this wiki put Sith as the strongest 4* archer, even put her above Tristan

Fujino, Chloe (considering she's a insta NP 5) and Ash look at this and are instantly Stunned (Permanent, Unremovable)
Tristan has the Upgraded NP (while having the highest base attack, also, even if not by a lot), after his S1 buff I personally think he's clearly above Baob, especially if NP level is low, as the 400% base damage difference is more relevant. It's pretty hard to add a +33% overall damage modifier, and if the damage is not necessarily needed, you can get a non-damage oriented support in place of one of the team.

"these guys are exceptional in other ways and below average in circuit quantity so clearly circuit quantity doesn't mean shit when comparing named characters with the average magus"

Fujino, Chloe (considering she's a insta NP 5) and Ash look at this and are instantly Stunned (Permanent, Unremovable)
Using Chloe as argument is kinda cheating, and who said that i put Sith above Fujino and Ash? Also iirc Ash was rated so f***ing low in tier list
Tristan has the Upgraded NP (while having the highest base attack, also, even if not by a lot), after his S1 buff I personally think he's clearly above Baob, especially if NP level is low, as the 400% base damage difference is more relevant. It's pretty hard to add a +33% overall damage modifier, and if the damage is not necessarily needed, you can get a non-damage oriented support in place of one of the team.
Debatable as heck, even with upgraded NP i feel Sith still has the edge here especially from my perspective, NP number aren't everything

Back