• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question. Does the Saber Shiki is the real Void Shiki? It was said that Assassin Servant Shiki is a pseudo-servant. We know that BODY of the Shiki was used to summon a Assassin self. So doesn't it makes the Saber Shiki = true Void Shiki?

Question. Does the Saber Shiki is the real Void Shiki? It was said that Assassin Servant Shiki is a pseudo-servant. We know that BODY of the Shiki was used to summon a Assassin self. So doesn't it makes the Saber Shiki = true Void Shiki?
Yes and No

Why yes and why no?
Yes
She has connection to root and possibly other things that void has with same personality
No
Saber Shiki has few statements like "Even if out encounter is nothing but a fleeting dream." or "I promise to do my very best to keep this dream going as long as I can." That can mean that she isn't really void shiki but avatar or something like that
"This was born of 『 』 and shall one day reach 『 』." Can mean that she isn't void shiki but one day became Shiki
She also never was in her 3rd Ascension in any scene aside from when we meat her in dream/root or anything that space was.

So she kinda Void Shiki but not really

"This was born of 『 』 and shall one day reach 『 』." Can mean that she isn't void shiki but one day became Shiki
Well, that's statement means "it's was born from Root and, when it die, it will return to Root"

And I found information about what exactly is this Shiki.
A Pseudo-Servant who exists through her dreaming an irregular Singularity.[2] As with the rest of the world after 2016, Mifune City has been reduced to ruins along with its inhabitants. Shiki is a special case where "she’s dead, but not quite", her body burned but not yet completely burnt away. She exists in a state right before dying, asleep and seeing a dream that became the Ogawa Apartments seen in the Singularity. She recognizes her state as a dream, but if she wakes up she will die along with everyone else in the city. Should she stay asleep within the dream, she will avoid the destruction of humanity and be able to return to her original world.[3]
so Assassin Shiki is the same person as the original shiki (but the body is not the same), and Saber Shiki is the same Root (but in a different body). I don't know if it can be considered as an avatar, but okay

Well, that's statement means "it's was born from Root and, when it die, it will return to Root"

And I found information about what exactly is this Shiki.
A Pseudo-Servant who exists through her dreaming an irregular Singularity.[2] As with the rest of the world after 2016, Mifune City has been reduced to ruins along with its inhabitants. Shiki is a special case where "she’s dead, but not quite", her body burned but not yet completely burnt away. She exists in a state right before dying, asleep and seeing a dream that became the Ogawa Apartments seen in the Singularity. She recognizes her state as a dream, but if she wakes up she will die along with everyone else in the city. Should she stay asleep within the dream, she will avoid the destruction of humanity and be able to return to her original world.[3]
so Assassin Shiki is the same person as the original shiki (but the body is not the same), and Saber Shiki is the same Root (but in a different body). I don't know if it can be considered as an avatar, but okay
Well even in scan was mention that everything just dream of Shiki and blah blah so still kinda this shiki can be avatar of void

And Void Shiki scaling kinda inconsistent thing

Well even in scan was mention that everything just dream of Shiki and blah blah so still kinda this shiki can be avatar of void

And Void Shiki scaling kinda inconsistent thing
it was also stated like "As her existence itself is uncertain, despite knowing about numerous bizarre incidents, she takes no part in them."
Sad(

it was also stated like "As her existence itself is uncertain, despite knowing about numerous bizarre incidents, she takes no part in them."
Sad(
Yes, she also has a line like "After all...isn't it the mark of a top Servant to attack with weapons nobody else has?" it could mean she's talking about how strong she is, or she's hiding that she could use anything else because she wants to act like a normal servant

is it possible to consider the Yog-Sothoth not just as Outer God, but as the outer universe itself? It's like, well, Kiara says to Master: "...And I sense something especially sinister from that Abigail girl. The Outer Universe that even Buddha can't reach..."

If the roots omniscient does it know absolutely everything. Maybe it knows every single thought in your head from the moment you were born to current you.

it can answer everything right without even reading your mind?

it knows everything knowable, unknowable, things that transcend knowable and knowable, possible, impossible, transcend those two.

Does it know absolutely everything (including things that transcend opposites) as well as the thoughts in your mind?

If the roots omniscient does it know absolutely everything. Maybe it knows every single thought in your head from the moment you were born to current you.

it can answer everything right without even reading your mind?

it knows everything knowable, unknowable, things that transcend knowable and knowable, possible, impossible, transcend those two.

Does it know absolutely everything (including things that transcend opposites) as well as the thoughts in your mind?
Well it is apophatic, it can maybe?

ibaraki-douji-ibaraki-douji-and-ibaraki-douji-fate-and-2-more-drawn-by-nakasaku-p-fa08b631a9f2ff2c52.jpg

Complete heian-kyo today guys, it was so satisfying to see Limbo get his ass kicked and destroyed.

I spend too much time on my phone that’s why a habit that I got to fix

But should I get douman or no?

(also ibuki douji is coming up) damn so many good ones but I feel like I must have muramasa

I spend too much time on my phone that’s why a habit that I got to fix

But should I get douman or no?

(also ibuki douji is coming up) damn so many good ones but I feel like I must have muramasa

Personally, I think Ibuki is just better.
But, if you have Quick support but no Buster support, Douman would probably be the better choice.

Also lehen

space Ishtar and taira are coming soon. I want to get an avenger in my group but I’m not sure which one is better.

I need one but I don’t want both for the sake of saving sq for upcoming servants.

especially koyanskaya

High NP Level Sp.Ishtar is probably the best farmer with Castoria set-up

Taira is ST. It depends on what you have and need. Do you have castoria? Do you need a farmer?

Wait, when does Spishtar come back?

I could use trying to get her to NP2 after I get Muramasa.

I mean I'm sure Spishtar's still the best Avenger in JP. With NP2, she's like one of the best Arts loopers.

She even works just fine as a DPS lol

The funny thing is that, even if considered a Cause/Open (Described as "For a pleb with about five hundred years behind them doing their very best, Cause rank is the limit. However, unless they "created some sort of magical foundation and stabilized it" they would not be recognized as having the sufficient ability for this rank."), Ritsuka is a magus in name only.

He literally is Waver with Protagonism Rank EX.

The funny thing is that, even if considered a Cause/Open (Described as "For a pleb with about five hundred years behind them doing their very best, Cause rank is the limit. However, unless they "created some sort of magical foundation and stabilized it" they would not be recognized as having the sufficient ability for this rank."), Ritsuka is a magus in name only.

He literally is Waver with Protagonism Rank EX.

interesting, though I want to ask you.

douman or bb, I can’t choose both because I need murasama.

so who should I get. I heard bb is really good.

(I do have Bunyan for buster support)

interesting, though I want to ask you.

douman or bb, I can’t choose both because I need murasama.

so who should I get. I heard bb is really good.

(I do have Bunyan for buster support)
Moon Cancer is one of those Classes that are "subpar", at least that's what I think.
I mean, she has a bunch characteristics that shoud make her strong - 50% NP battery, Buster Up, ATK Up - but it feels like not enough.
Even AT:Earth feels like not enough, and she has 30% Rainbow Up as a Skill and 100% NP Battery.
(Above is considering them as farmers.)

But remember that they are all 5 stars, which makes them strong by nature. The stats they have gives them a big headstart.

Back